upstate New York fuck buddies

Hello New York!

Well it looks like there's a lot of guys here from Upstate area and a couple nice ladies brave enough to post to!

The spring is upon us now and soon it will be warm enough to enjoy a skinny dip!

If anyone else enjoys this kind of freedom say hello. Share your favorite skinnydipping spot and who knows... Maybe someday we can all enjoy a swim.

I'm a guy in his 50's who enjoys life and meeting new friends.

Love cruising down the highway with the wind in my face and 96 inches of Milwaulkee vibrator between my legs.

I also enjoy sharing erotic fantasy with likeminded folks so feel free to PM if you want to know more or just like to say hi.

NYWings
 
Hi Mr. Wings, glad to see you....I am not sure but I think the official count for women from NY who post is up to 6....

...pretty loosey representation is you ask me...:rolleyes:
 
What's this, another guy in upstate New York looking for like-minded ladies?

*buries face in palm*

23/M/Rochester here, professional student, looking for friends / activity partners in the Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse region to enjoy summer with. Doesn't have to be sexual.
 
bonjour welcome to ny

I was beginning to think this thread had run its course ..nice to see a new post.
 
A great big Welcome to Lit for the newbies. Make sure you step into the Playground and frolic a bit. Check out the other boards and threads. It's a whole other world here. Enjoy. :rose:
 
Hey all.. I live in NYC but the capital distric is only 2 hours and I don't mind a drive.. 24/m and really into outdoor/public "stuff" ;)

D
 
hudson valley here .older guy but always looking for online chat partner and even an occasional activites partner.yes the outdoors is great especially now till the leaves fall.
 
married but lookig

Hi All

55...male...married...Fishkill... looking for a friend with benefits...must like to laugh...no strings...pm me lets chat ...who knows, it might work out.... thanks for reading this.
 
...Bonjour...Where is everyone ?...C'est la vie...Another time, perhaps...
 
Back
Top