What have you stuck up your ass?

dildoes Anyone?

All of the items in this picture

Attachments

• 00075 (Medium).jpg
    00075 (Medium).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 392
My roommate has this miniature baseball bat but its still pretty big but i was alittle intimidated by it, one day i was roleplaying with this girl (i was her sex slave she was my mistress) i told her about the bat and she told me to do it. it took about an hour to get it in my ass but wow it was worth it. she enjoyed the pics i sent her

I had a screwdriver handle, a cucumber, and a small vibrator. I almost got my whole fist in last night. :D I'd like to get a whole bunch of toys for myself, though.

My list includes:

Two of the wife's vibrators, one small, one 9"
The end of a toothbrush
A couple of carrots
Fingers
Nothing real yet:(

I wish I had someone to stick their cock in my ass

my fingers
when I was 7, 15, and 21, a cock
for the last 20 yrs a bingo marker
and sometimes a small vibrator
a strapon 10 incher not all the way, by me.
I almost forgot, a C battery.....not recommended, too hard to shit out after it went in all the way.

Last edited:
I have had an ice cube,a dick, fingers,vibrator,q tip, tooth paste, small pickle, coffe enema, my home made enema syringe,water, grapes, wrigglers and orbits gum, some random metal adapop plug,konnect rod, ginger (yes like the dry ground spice),Poop,Lego mans head,cling wrap....I think that's it

Last edited:
Started with my large red boy butt plug, just pulled out my inflatable dildo (smartest purchase ever) and about to take a seat on my colt 10" anal explorer. Wish me luck!:D

My roommate has this miniature baseball bat but its still pretty big but i was alittle intimidated by it, one day i was roleplaying with this girl (i was her sex slave she was my mistress) i told her about the bat and she told me to do it. it took about an hour to get it in my ass but wow it was worth it. she enjoyed the pics i sent her

Impressive. End of broomstick, best my tight ass can take. Finger, well, that's the obvious usual. Daily really. Some massage toys also work well and fit up my tight ass.

You

Once I get really brave, lubed and slowly worked up, I'd like to have you inside my tight ass.

bottomshooter I love your name and like the idea of my bottom being shot full.

Good to see this topic come up

Hope you find the real one

Extremely bi-curious guy here...who hasn't cum for the last 336 hours..

I want to use the next opportunity to explore with my ass a little further and need your help to loosen up my tight hole..

I have been very scared and haven't gone beyond small thin items such as an candy bar's stick, ice cubes etc.

If you wanna help, pm me pm yahoo ;)

Cheers!

Back