bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

There's a young sales assistant who I've been working with who is straight, but I've talked to her about what an exhibitionist I am. She has a good sense of humor, also. Anyway, she does have a voyeur streak and she seems to enjoy my "antics."

For what it's worth, the younger sales ones are less shockable. I might be wrong about that because I probably just "misbehave" in less conservative, younger stores. Even the chain stores downtown and around the Lower East Side have goth like or not traditional people working there.

I've never had the experience before, I'm straight and would be fun to caught lady doing things especially if they have you on mind

I've never had the experience before, I'm straight and would be fun to caught a lady doing things especially if they have you in mind

At my doctor's today

for a physical I had to wear just one of those hospital gowns. She has six exam rooms. I made sure my door was open enough so that other women in the foyer could see me between tests. I was supposed to have the opening in front, so I just didn't tie it closed. I read, chatted on the phone, and walked around my room. I got soaked!

I hit the gym this morning before work to show off Saturday's very thorough wax job. I didn't even bother closing my shower curtain, but then again, I only carried my towel through the locker room.

Jeannie

A straight girlfriend of mine is watching me model clothes for her husband. He's masturbating.

I know absolutely wonderful lesbian married couple, one more so than the other. Other loves breasts; she did a favor for me, and joked that I needed to send her boob pics in return.. I was feeling a wee bit dirty, so I took a few selfies today, and sent them, along with some coy-ish remarks. She was appreciative, and made sure to make my friend very happy afterward :) i was so wet and excited - lots of fun!

I know absolutely wonderful lesbian married couple, one more so than the other. Other loves breasts; she did a favor for me, and joked that I needed to send her boob pics in return.. I was feeling a wee bit dirty, so I took a few selfies today, and sent them, along with some coy-ish remarks. She was appreciative, and made sure to make my friend very happy afterward :) i was so wet and excited - lots of fun!

Good for you! Would you care to describe in detail those selfies the next time you're feeling a wee bit dirty?

well if anyone wants to expose themselves to another bi woman, I am available...I would love to expose myself to a straight women. I think it would be erotic.

My wife is a flight attendant and...

Recently she was at her crash pad and another flight attendant came out of the shower and let her towel accidentally fall to the floor after bending over to get a water out of the fridge in the kitchen. The other flight attendant has made comments to my wife about her breasts(38DDD & natural) and my wife said she's "always making some sexual remark to me or trying to engage me in some sexual banter."

Recently she was at her crash pad and another flight attendant came out of the shower and let her towel accidentally fall to the floor after bending over to get a water out of the fridge in the kitchen. The other flight attendant has made comments to my wife about her breasts(38DDD & natural) and my wife said she's "always making some sexual remark to me or trying to engage me in some sexual banter."

I'm sure you tell your wife "please repeat that story again--slowly!"

Back