wardrobe restrictions

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,324
I didn't know where to post this--story ideas? Author hangout? Looking for a story? so I'll do it here with a focus on Darla's Games and Tease to Please. A lot of "reluctant submissive" stories have the girl being forced to wear revealing/slutty clothes while at school/work. Darla's games day 1:"Slutty, not illegal." Tease to Please Ch 1: "There's no way. I mean, this is like... a... a slutty rave costume or something!"

Do any of you know of a case where the girl is forced to wear dowdy/dull/conservative clothes while out and about? The idea is the victim is forced to look ultra conservative, no makeup, plain clothes, pony tail, but then in the presence of her…Master? she has to be slutty. Instead of the other girls whispering about how slutty she looks, they would just ignore her as she fades into the background. She would look innocent to every one, but she would know that in a few hours she will have to be someone else entirely, the center of attention with a white hot spotlight on her.
 
You seem to be in the right place for this, though a story with that theme would probably be hard to find, if it exists at all.

The problem is: How do you make the situation add to the sexual tension? On the surface, it's probably that will end up something glossed over, say a master toning down his pet to keep up appearances that's mentioned in passing.

Now, I kind of read that as she has to dress plain for everyone else, but get her self all slutty and dolled up before meeting her master. Might be a small bit in a bdsm story.

However, I can easily imagine being forced to wear something very modest over something very slutty. For example, she dressed up in a elegant but conservative dress, but instead of wearing any proper undergarments, she's bound with rope.
 
Actually...up in Story Feedback there is a sub-forum Looking for a Story?. That is where you would put things like this. FYI.
 
Back
Top