New Story Advertisments

My latest story is titled 'Switchback' and relates the desperate fundraising event devised by a fictitious college sorority. The story straddles the BDSM/reluctance categories, and, while there is bondage, there is no pain/punishment play and the explicit sex content is low. I devote most of the 3500 words to preliminaries and resolution.

https://www.literotica.com/s/switchback

Most of my stories include power exchange themes (M/f, F/m, F/f) and I try to explore characters' motivations and D/s aspects more than physical play.

Comments/questions/opinions are always appreciated.
 
Chasing Cindy - Part One

Hey all! Hope this is the right place to post this. I got a little help in one of the forum rooms, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'm doing this right! Anyway, here's my first lit story link...

https://www.literotica.com/s/chasing-cindy-pt-01

Shape shifter Cindy is forced to go on the run with the bouncer at the bar she works at when a pimp wants to make her his. She will give herself to her savior and fight tooth and nail to stay free. Nobody will put her in a cage without a hell of a fight!


Enjoy!

And please don't be unkind to me if by any chance I screwed up where I was supposed to post this.
 
Chasing Cindy - Part Two is out!

I'm thrilled to release the second part of Chasing Cindy.

The plot thickens as shape shifters Cindy and Logan are relentlessly pursued by the evil pimp who will stop at nothing to claim her as his own. There is a cliffhanger on this one! But I will be submitting the final installment in the next day or so. Enjoy! And I love to read your comments!

https://www.literotica.com/s/chasing-cindy-pt-02
 
Idunn's Apples

Hello all.
My latest story, Idunn's Apples, is posted at https://www.literotica.com/s/idunns-apples in the romance category. It is pseudo-historical.
After Morag's father is slain while fighting the Viking invaders, she is shocked to learn the king has turned her lands over to those same barbarians. What fate awaits her?
 
First Submission from a new writer

Hi,

I'm very new at this and have only just found this thread.

So without further waffle I would like to draw your attention to my first attempt at an erotic story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/plaything-33

It has received a mixed reception, which I expected, and many people have told me that it should have been listed under "Science Fiction" and not Lesbian Sex. However on checking through the Medical and Surgical details included it turns out that none of them are actually fictitious! So where does this leave the story?
 
My newest story is out! Sexy bikers and a leading lady with a twist.

Thought I would do a story this time around with all human characters instead of submitting a paranormal story like I did last time. I got a great response with views and votes to my Chasing Cindy story, and I'm hoping that everyone enjoys this one too. If you like bikers and a sexy strip tease, then I think you'll like Nomad's. No cliffhangers!

https://www.literotica.com/s/nomads
 
Smokey's next

Hey all, greetings once more. It's been a while, little more than a month and a half, actually, but I have FINALLY finished writing, editing, polishing and submitted my newest story. It's called "How To Punish A Vindictive Boss," pretty self-explanatory from the title, and yes, is more glorious lesBDSM. According to the usual pattern of Lit submissions, it should probably be up on Friday, 9/4. If not, I'm sure it'll be one of the very next days. Either way, do keep an eye out for it! Thanks, STB
 
New story: Mouse's Maiden Voyage

I've got a new story up: it's Mouse's Maiden Voyage.

It's in the First Time category, and it's sitting at 4.54 (56), which is fairly healthy (not my best).

Summary:
It's about a dedicated woman astronaut, so dedicated she's never had time for sex. On her first mission to the International Space Station, her two fellow astronauts make her realise that she's missing something, and she proposes they deflower her while she gazes down at the Earth.

Alternative summary:
Have you ever thought what it would look like to ejaculate in space?
 
I don't write linearly at all. In other words, I don;t make myself finish story #1 before I go on to #2 and so on. At any time I may have a lot of stories hanging around in various stages of completion, from almost done to never-will-be-done.

I'd say strike while the iron is hot and the juice is up. Go with the new one while it's screaming for you to write it.

---dr.M.

I am much the same way. The pause is the worst enemy of any of my stories.
 
My third story School of Love is up.

A new master arrives at an exclusive Swiss ladies' college, and finds that he's there to teach the young women more than history.

This is chapter one, the set-up, I'd like to hear thoughts by those who like the characters and context of where to take it next.
 
From "Ghost Stories":



Ella's ghost and Louise's ghost left the basement at midnight, dragging chains up the stairs of the apartment building's thirteen floors. The chains were Ella's idea. "If we're going to haunt people, we should have chains," she said. Louise thought it was silly, but she didn't argue. Ella had always gotten her way when they were alive.

While they haunted the apartments, they told scary stories.

"...and when the boyfriend came around to open the door, the killer's bloody hook was dangling from the handle," Louise said. Then, after a moment, she added, "See, because when he drove off--"

"Yeah, I get it," Ella said. "I heard that one in the second grade. It's not scary." She stopped to howl into the air vents, so that the sound would carry into every apartment in the building. "How about this one: There's a woman driving alone at night, and this car behind her won't stop flashing its headlights--"

"Because there's a killer hiding in her backseat," Louise said. "I heard that one in the second grade too." They banged on every door in the seventh floor hallway, leaving bloody handprints on each.

"My brother told me it really happened to a teacher of his," said Ella.

"I heard it happened to a friend of my dad's. But I don't think it ever really happened to anyone."

"Yeah. Nothing scary ever happens around here."

They drifted into an apartment on the eighth floor, stopping to push the closet door open with a long creak, upset everything on one shelf, and leave more handprints on the walls and ceiling.

Ella said, "How about the one where the girl hears someone breaking in in the middle of the night, but feels her dog licking her hand in the dark, so she thinks it's all right until the next morning when she finds--"

"Heard it. Do you know the one about the babysitter getting the scary phone calls, and eventually the police trace it and find out the calls are being made from the phone in the upstairs hallway?"

"No, tell that one."

"...I just did."

"I think I heard that one before anyway. Is it true?"

"Probably not, " said Louise. Ella sighed.

"It's almost Halloween, can't we think of anything scary?"

"Maybe we're just not trying hard enough."

They scribbled scary messages backwards on all the mirrors. (Ella insisted that you needed to write backwards on a mirror so that people could read it. Louise was pretty sure that wasn't how it worked, but said nothing.) Finally, they hovered over the bed of the youngest of the apartment's inhabitants, a teenage university student who had moved out of her parent's house two months ago. The girl tossed and turned in her sleep while the ghost children peered at her with faces blue from livor mortis (they'd died facedown) and dragged bloody fingers over her sheets.

"People tell those stories all the time, but they're not real. What a gyp."

"Yeah. Nothing's really scary anymore."

"On three?"

"Okay: one, two..."

"Three!"

And they both screamed right in the sleeping girl's ear.




Read more at:




 
New writer looking for feedback

I have recently published three stories following a timeline, and in retrospect they should probably have been published as a series rather than separate stories. My first two received fairly good votes and some comments, but the third one was getting pretty poor marks and no comments illuminating why.

I would very much like to know why the third story got so much worse reviews than the other two, so if anyone would be so inclined, please have a look and comment, either to me via PM or on the public board. I get no sense of satisfaction from publishing a poor story, but without comments it is hard to figure out the problem.

All three stories can be found under my profile:
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2835277&page=submissions
 
From "The Last Halloween":



The sound outside made all the hairs on the back of Chann's neck stand up. Lita sat up straight and huddled in his arms. The temperature in the room dropped two degrees. "What the hell was that?" she said.

"I'm not sure," said Chann, which was a lie.

"It was some kind of howling."

"Must be coming from the park. Kids or something, having fun."

"No, it sounded really close." And it came again, long and cold and plaintive. "It's right outside!"

"It can't be," said Chann, but even as he nudged the curtains aside he knew what he'd see. A half dozen big, shaggy shapes loped on all fours on his lawn, their huge yellow eyes turned toward the window. They all howled together. Lita was at the window with him. "How weird," she said.

"Dogs. Must belong to some neighbor."

"Those look pretty big for dogs."

"Coyotes, then. They run around the canyon."

"I swear, those look like wolves."

"There aren't any wolves in the city."

"I know. But that's still what they look like..."

The biggest of the pack looked Chann dead in the eye. Chann's pulse picked up, and a feeling like fire prickled all along his spine. The ugly truth was, he remembered the old nights all too well. Nights like this--Halloween and a full moon to boot--were perfect for running on all fours, going in packs, and howling at windows. He remembered the coppery taste of meat right off the bone on nights like this, too. He held onto the windowsill too hard. If he looked down, he was sure he'd see his hand had become a paw. And once it had started, there would be nothing to stop it...

But Lita slipped her hand into his and the cool, soft sensation banished the bad old feeling immediately. The tension that had been collecting evaporated. He remembered where he was, and who he was. Pointedly, he shut the curtains again. He waited to see if there were any more mournful howls, but the night had gone quiet. He turned back to Lita, who was looking at him with a combination of curiosity and wonder. "What do you suppose that was all about?" she said.

"No idea. But it's nothing important. There's nothing important tonight but me and you."

"For a guy who doesn't like to talk, you sure do have a way with words."



Read more at: "The Last Halloween":



 
Back
Top