What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A work colleague who saw I needed coffee this morning and just brought it to me without a word

Getting caught in the rain at lunch time

Home alone and cuddles on the sofa with my little red dog :heart:

Feeling like it's going to be a hard slog but my life is finally moving forward

Being absent for a while and coming back to see this thread still going strong. Some old familiar names, some new names, ( hello to all the new people), and a thread that seems to serve a purpose in one way or another.

Wonderful to see you Meds! And thank you for all this has become and done to help save my sanity and perhaps my life! :rose:

Being told I definitely got my transfer.....AWAY from the idiot boss from hell!!!! Yessssss!:nana::nana::nana::nana:
Yay Jenny! :nana:

My AMAZING Mom (knowing that my little girl and I are sick beyond belief) went to the farmer's market and got our favorite stuff, stopped to pick up my prescription, and did my grocery shopping for me today. She's the best :)

Gotta love Mom! How you and your little lady feel better soon.

Chocolate cake.

Knowing that home make chocolate cupcakes await me in Arizona saturday!

Seeing the bottom of the laundry basket..

company while I was wading my way into the evil that is my laundry this week..

Sunshine..

swimming laps..

Getting my ride to and from the airport set up..

Scared and excited at the same time.. I have never flown before!

Fb invites to lunch back home.. :D

Life.. kicking some ass..

Getting to do something that I enjoy so much but have way too little time to indulge in . . . cooking!! Made homemade peach cobbler and put up red sauce for the winter :)

Text

Today my Queen text me while at work and she told me how she enjoys seeing a few words that I send to her during the day. That she loves me and lets me serve her is what makes me smile:heart:

This yummy drink I made...

293381_2284908038593_1125643560_32765028_7365284_s.jpg

Compliments on this cranberry macadamia dessert pizza that I made :)

296611_2284927279074_1125643560_32765091_847678_s.jpg

This PM I received...
"I looked at your cooking thread today. Holy shit. I am not sure whether I am more enamored with you because of your writing or because of your cooking." :eek:

A compliment from a stranger on how wonderful I smelled :D

Text messages and PMs

Being me & my baby blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back