An Exotic Meal! (CLOSED)

Oh she perhaps expected him to slam into her, to claim what was 'his', but that wasn't the case. Her 'bondage' was relatively light, and it was clear that he was interested in things that caused her pleasure, not only his own. As she cooed in delight though Asher looked to her, though as she spoke his name almost in a whisper, he could as well feel how wet she was becoming.

Her hot wet depths welcomed him in, and even as she clung to him with her legs, he enjoyed the struggle of her arms, watching them pull against the bonds as he watched her, seeing the half lidded state of her gaze. As her breathing became ragged though he smirked to her.

" Oh you're all mine." He purred though as he said that her wet and soaking depths seemed to welcome him as he began to slowly grind within her, his pubic bone pressing and rubbing her swollen clit as he filled her intensely up. She was doing her best to pull him into her, and even as her legs clawed their way up the backs of his, he began to smoothly thrust in and out of her.

The lewd slapping sound of their flesh pressing and moving together, he felt how she tilted her hips, knowing the angle would allow him deeper he lengthened his strokes finally and slammed his entire cock into her, stretching and pounding into her as his smooth hard chest crushed her bound one.

He gave no quarter either, her body was being worked, and worked in a much different way than ever before. He grinned at her lust driven expression though and continued his 'attack' on her, though he was very confident that she would soon be cumming again and again all over his thick hard pounding cock!
 
She squirmed with delight as his strokes took a torturous turn and became longer, deeper, harder. Michelle admired the outline of his toned arms as he worked her. They shined with a small mist of sweat, each one of his muscles perfectly defined by sheen. The rest of the world faded away in the darkness that surrounded them. The only light in the room shined on them, illuminating the carnal act of pleasure they'd managed to tangle themselves up in.

Michelle let out a low groan when she tried to imagine herself being taken by this man. Her nipples only grew harder with every moment his body was on top of hers. Her skin grew more sensitive to his touch the longer he stayed between her legs. With every plunge he took into her she replied with a soft moan. His masterful way only begging her body to shake and tremble beneath him when she came. Michelle could feel every bit of energy in her focus itself on cumming for him. She wanted to at least make this worth his while after all.

Her legs clinched tightly to his body once more as her hips melded with his, matching his plunges deep inside of her. With every intrusion he made into her she uttered a word.

"Oh!" she moaned out feeling him dip himself into her begging her body to cum for him.

"Fuck.." was the next word to be heard from her lips as soft plush cheeks of her rear tensed nearly freezing rock solid beneath her.

"Don't" she said really wanting to add more words to that, words that would slow his ravaging of her so that she could fend off her orgasm a bit longer.

"I'm!" Michelle yelled more than spoke she felt her breast bounce and swoon to his taking of her. They moved with his each thrust into her, bouncing upward toward chin before rocking back to their resting place.

"Cumming!" she said and did just that. Michelle felt herself lock around his shaft not wanting him to leave her as she covered him in her arousal. She could feel herself quiver around the thick rod that pierced her. Her lips pursed together causing her to release "oo's!" and "ahh's!. He was more skilled than she would have assumed. "You must be a professional at this" she mused lifting her head trying to get a glimpse of the mess she knew she had made.
 
He watched her squirm, and even as her soft moans became a tad louder and louder, Asher smirked as the light illuminated them nicely. He had of course begun to sweat with the work it took to fill her, and even as he did he admired the bound state of her breasts, the hard red orbs looking rather 'angry' at being bound, but in no way close to being permanently harmed.

Next were her arms and expressions as he deliberately begun those deeper and harder thrusts. Her arms yanked on the cuffs, the tethers there tied tightly she was un-able to 'get free', a predatory feeling of conquering her filled him. Even as she let out that low groan though he smirked at how hard her nipples were, though as she imagined what it was going to feel like to cum he certainly was enjoying her.

As she clinched her legs around his hips he grunted and groaned, his eyes intensely devouring her, demanding of her. He could feel her spasming cunt as it gripped desperately at him, but she could tell with Master Grey he would not be cumming until he was ready. Her swearing only turned him on, and as her rear tensed he could feel how close she was.

As she finally announced her orgasm though he grinned and slipping a hand between them he firmly rubbed her clit, sinking his entire cock inside her he let her cum all over it, and even as she was releasing and cumming so nice and hard, he chuckled as she said that he must be a professional.

" Oh no, I just enjoy making women cum, and have worked on learning how." He replied, his big hard cock still filling her though he ground then, sending delicious aftershocks into her as he looked to her. " Is your entire body mine for the evening?" He was curious... after all he was new here, he didn't know all the rules of this amazing place... yet.
 
Michelle giggled for a moment as he asked that. New to this place he was indeed it seemed no matter how good he'd gotten her off. "Well, Master Grey that depends on if you've had your fill for the night or you wish to have a second course" she spoke politely keeping up with the theme of the establishment. He could have her the entire night to satisfy his whims or he could have enjoyed his dinning experience and have gone. The reality of the situation was this, she was there to cater to his wishes for as long as he cared to be serviced.

"I assume you must know we also host a hotel as well as the fine restaurant and escorts?" she asked wondering if he had gotten just what kind of business the Lotus was. It was really no more than a modern day saloon if you wanted to simplify it. "If you wish to retire from tonight's events and have me sent for in the morning you can do that as well. Those are really the only confines that I can think of at this moment."

Michelle stared deeply into his eyes in a lustful gaze before giving him the words she knew he had been waiting to hear throughout her rambling minutes earlier. "So that means if you wish to taste and savor any part of my body it is yours to do so. " she said with a smirk and naughtily raising her brow. She could still feel him pressed inside of her fully rock solid and teasing her insides. Michelle couldn't wait for what he might do next. So far, so good. She had enjoyed everything he had to give her.
 
He smirked as she giggled, though even as she said that he nodded to her, though he seemed thoughtful, and even as he thought things over he continued to grind inside her lovely pussy, seeming to pre-occupy himself with the tight confines of her pussy he smiled. As she said that about the hotel and escorts he nodded though, those things HAD been explained to him well before he had come into this room.

As she seemed to think that there were very few confines he smiled to her and moving his hand from her throbbing clit, he reached up, and past her she heard the click as the restraints were released, his eyes on her as he slid back, emptying her of his cock. " I am not quite interested in being done just yet." He announced finally, though he regarded her.

" I will retire to a hotel room, and within an hour you will come to my room. Once there we will continue the fun, mostly because I enjoy seeing you and your expressions as you are made to cum." He hadn't ended up using the bondage candle, but that was fine, for an entree of her body, she had served quite well.

It was clear though that Asher Grey wanted more from her, and he was sure that she wouldn't mind too terribly.
 
Michelle nodded her head with a suitable grin when he made his request of her. She had no problems with granting it either. He had been more than what she was expecting and that no doubt made eager to see what else he had to offer her in their night of passionate erotic adventure.

"Shall I be nude or clothed Master Grey?" Michelle asked with a naughty smirk and massaging her newly freed wrists. After getting his answer Michelle excused herself to prepare for his needs.

She wondered if she should contribute a few of her on kinky repertoire to the night's fun or if she should continue to let him guide her. Michelle had felt comfortable with him and that started to show at least to her. If she didn't watch it, she might loose all professionalism around him. Not saying that she wasn't supposed to enjoy her work. Michelle just wasn't allowed to take a personal interest in her clients.
 
Back
Top