New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

lol yup... twisters .. next thing they'll tell us the Mt is blowing up

Grotty weather in Welly today, hope it was better elsewhere around the country.

Crap weather in Dunnahs. Even light snow at high levels. But at times too hot to wear the warmer clothes I chose this morning.

We change to standard time and look what happens ... we kick-start winter! :rolleyes:

I blinked and missed Dannevirke last time I drove through there.

Are you going up to the V8s next weekend at Hams?

Hahaha easily done. Was thinking more in regards to the 2 powerball winners being from Dannevirke and Hamilton.

Nah sadly not. Im guessing you'll be heading up.

Hahaha easily done. Was thinking more in regards to the 2 powerball winners being from Dannevirke and Hamilton.

Nah sadly not. Im guessing you'll be heading up.

Lmao the Dannevirke winner could buy the entire town and still have money left over.

Nope, not into new car racing, just boring and too many people for my liking.

Lmao the Dannevirke winner could buy the entire town and still have money left over.

Nope, not into new car racing, just boring and too many people for my liking.

Hahaha heck yeah.

Does get packed out a bit and for all that is going on, there will come a point in the weekend when you remember you still in hamilton and its shit.

hello peeps
whats the stupidest thing us kiwis' have done this week?

ummm
something you wouldnt do at work..
and expect the boss to be ok with it

ummm
something you wouldnt do at work..
and expect the boss to be ok with it

Plenty of that sort of stupid MackkJ. (sounds rather tame in fact). Thought you meant the kinda things we would sack the government for if we weren't already so stupid we elected them in.... :D

Plenty of that sort of stupid MackkJ. (sounds rather tame in fact). Thought you meant the kinda things we would sack the government for if we weren't already so stupid we elected them in.... :D

Oh lets leave the stupid government out of lit.

Back