Bi-curious in ma

Justaguy61979

Experienced
I see a bunch of people from Massachusetts on these forums. Cock suckers of Mass unite!!
36 mwm, looking for some chat/role play/jerkoff buddy

bi-curious in MA describes me!

mwm 42yrs/6'3/220 in sudbury, love to chat and maybe meet

dwm, 57, central mass, looking to chat/play with the possibility of meeting and getting naked

Bi curious here also 34 mwm 6ft 325lbs. Central mass area love to chat and meet up sometime for some adventurous fun.

55 year old bi curious,full time pantie wearer. Wilmington area Would like to meet other like minded people.

Hi all, bi divorced in north central Ma. Looking for suck buds.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to chat talk about our interests just send me a message. I have many things i want to try and continue doing i can get very kinky. Im always willing to try new adventures. I just need everything kept quiet so wife doesnt find out

Hey Justaguy61979, I'm also from mass, and I'd love to chat and rp with you about this. PM me if you're interested

If anyone wants to chat talk about our interests just send me a message. I have many things i want to try and continue doing i can get very kinky. Im always willing to try new adventures. I just need everything kept quiet so wife doesnt find out

oh please tell more :rose:

Metrowest

60 bi curious, can host. Looking for my first time. Age or race not important. Looking for friendship and not a one night stand. Who wants to be my first?

central MA late 20s... not sure if I'd meet, but maybe if I chat enough with someone and we end up friends who knows.. :cool::devil:

First Time Too

60 bi curious, can host. Looking for my first time. Age or race not important. Looking for friendship and not a one night stand. Who wants to be my first?

58 year old, dwm, curious and horny.

Let's chat...

Western Mass and a life long cross-dresser here , in the Northampton area , always happy to chat with like minded people Pm me if you're interested .

Handjob

Western ma married male. I need discretion but love to give and get of course anonymous handjobs.

From Boston to Worcester hj wanted

I'm driving from Boston to Worcester area now and need a good hand job. I will recip.

Rte 2

I'm traveling rte 2 today. Anyone around to stroke my cock? I can recip. Anonymous discreet preferred

Hi all i may be able to be available sunday from 1-4pm i can travel or meet at hotel split costs. As i said b4 i can be kinky and try anythin and the biggest thing is it needs to be very discrete send me a message and ill try make things happen. Let me no ur thoughts and whats you want to do. Ideas fantasies anything.

Back