Old 09-17-2015, 08:10 AM   #4451
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru
 
Dreamer110 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Mass
Posts: 5,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill3901 View Post
always consult your doctor before starting any urine diet?...lol
Lmfao
 

Old 09-29-2015, 02:09 PM   #4452
leninocala
Literotica Guru
 
leninocala's Avatar
 
leninocala is offline
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
my ex lover used to love water sports and we had some lovely times together ,sometimes he would push me to my knees and pee all over me while i was fully dressed and soak me from head to toe and sometimes he would put his cock in my mouth and pee and let me drink it , we both loved it ,he liked to pee in a glass and watch me drink it too .every once in a while he would invite friends round and get me to put a plastic sheet down so his friends could all pee on me too and sometimes rather than go to the bathroom he would just tell me to suck him ,it used to make me so horny and when he was inside me and peed heaven , i miss those times so much.
I would be more than happy to accommodate you....
__________________
Looking for fun In Florida
 

Old 09-29-2015, 06:23 PM   #4453
cuckoldbill
Literotica Guru
 
cuckoldbill is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: ireland
Posts: 1,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadGirl420 View Post
Lately I've been pissing in the bathroom sink of people I visit, wiping my pussy with their handtowel, and hang it back up.
I really wish u would visit my house x
 

Old 09-29-2015, 06:47 PM   #4454
ElliottEden
Literotica Guru
 
ElliottEden's Avatar
 
ElliottEden is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: US
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklace87 View Post
Sorry to bring the erotica down but i am interested in this! My old master talked about it but we never got a chance.

I am intetested in this but wondered how hygienic it is? Can you catch anything from it? Probably a stupid question but just curious!
Probably in the same league as how hygienic is it to kiss. At some point you are sharing bodily fluids with another.

Long term partner where both of you have become homeostasis in regard germs? Probably okay. One time pick up where you know of no history? Probably safer than other sexually derived fluids but still chancy. WebMD is a party pooper here, as is common sense. If you or your partner has a bladder/other infection, well. Where are all those pathogens going besides the path of least resistance? Shedders gotta shed you know.
 

Old 10-02-2015, 11:01 PM   #4455
priapusone
Literotica Guru
 
priapusone is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: gulf coast
Posts: 2,877
Pee

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=617573572
 

Old 10-18-2015, 11:01 AM   #4456
Ificman
Really Experienced
 
Ificman is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 118
This all makes me want to have wifey sit on my face and have the biggest pee she has ever had...
 

Old 10-21-2015, 06:28 PM   #4457
LilRedSluttyHood
Virgin
 
LilRedSluttyHood is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 9
I've always fantasizes about a man who insists on going to the bathroom with me. Makes me pull my skirt up and sit with my legs spread hold my lips open so he can watch....maybe gets his dick out and strokes it. Reach down and give my puss a little slap...
 

Old 10-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #4458
turbocs37
Literotica Guru
 
turbocs37 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 767
My first time was with a gay cpl at their house. We were playing in the shower and I got the idea that it would be nice and degrading to kneel before them as they pissed all over my face and head. Turns out I was right. I felt like such a worthless little piece of shit. They had been drinking beer all evening so they had a lot of piss for me. I have had a cpl guys drink mine straight from the tap. I often piss in a cup before I shower and pour it over my head and face.
 

Old 10-22-2015, 12:29 AM   #4459
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason's Avatar
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Carolinas.
Posts: 41,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedSluttyHood View Post
I've always fantasizes about a man who insists on going to the bathroom with me. Makes me pull my skirt up and sit with my legs spread hold my lips open so he can watch....maybe gets his dick out and strokes it. Reach down and give my puss a little slap...
That is very hot!!!!
 

Old 10-22-2015, 02:33 AM   #4460
Woolmohair
Literotica Guru
 
Woolmohair is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northeastern US
Posts: 984
I like to finish fucking, let my cock go flaccid, relax my bladder and release all my piss into that hot, bubbling hole...feels so good after I've been holding it a while...very dirty...
 

Old 10-22-2015, 02:54 AM   #4461
jenna39
Experienced
 
jenna39 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolmohair View Post
I like to finish fucking, let my cock go flaccid, relax my bladder and release all my piss into that hot, bubbling hole...feels so good after I've been holding it a while...very dirty...
That is one of my biggest fantasies. So very hot.
 

Old 10-22-2015, 08:19 AM   #4462
jasonmason
Literotica Guru
 
jasonmason's Avatar
 
jasonmason is online now
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Carolinas.
Posts: 41,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna39 View Post
That is one of my biggest fantasies. So very hot.
What other piss fantasies do you have?
 

Old 10-22-2015, 01:03 PM   #4463
GoldJake
Really Experienced
 
GoldJake is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Southern NH
Posts: 145
Just posted a new vid on my tumblr (link in my sig) - going from soft to hard at the urinal. Stop by and say hi!
 

Old 10-22-2015, 03:08 PM   #4464
Charles36
Really Experienced
 
Charles36 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Southern CA, USA
Posts: 260
I've had the opportunity with both my first and second wives. Not all that many times with the first.

But there were a few times when she was in the mood. She would place a plastic sheet on the bed and then a few towels. We would fuck until we were close to cumming. Then stop and each try to release our streams. As a stream would begin we would fuck again.

This would usually stop the stream and we would stop moving. We kept this up until we were both empty, then we would fuck to completion.

We both enjoyed it a lot, but I had to wait until she was in the mood.

With my second wife we talked about the sex that we had had before we met. I related the above. Soon after when I interrupted our play to pee she jumped up and sat on the toilet. She scooted forward and had me kneel in front of her. She opened her legs and I slid in.

In a moment while I fucked her slowly I felt her hot stream begin. I paused my movements and was able to let mine go also. We did this often when we were having sex and one of us had to pee.

Otherwise if I went to pee she would come with me and hold my penis while I peed. Often Her touch would get me hard and then I would have trouble starting my stream. She would let go but as soon as I would start she would rub me and cause the pee to stop again.
 

Old 10-23-2015, 01:36 PM   #4465
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 44,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles36 View Post
I've had the opportunity with both my first and second wives. Not all that many times with the first.

But there were a few times when she was in the mood. She would place a plastic sheet on the bed and then a few towels. We would fuck until we were close to cumming. Then stop and each try to release our streams. As a stream would begin we would fuck again.

This would usually stop the stream and we would stop moving. We kept this up until we were both empty, then we would fuck to completion.

We both enjoyed it a lot, but I had to wait until she was in the mood.

With my second wife we talked about the sex that we had had before we met. I related the above. Soon after when I interrupted our play to pee she jumped up and sat on the toilet. She scooted forward and had me kneel in front of her. She opened her legs and I slid in.

In a moment while I fucked her slowly I felt her hot stream begin. I paused my movements and was able to let mine go also. We did this often when we were having sex and one of us had to pee.

Otherwise if I went to pee she would come with me and hold my penis while I peed. Often Her touch would get me hard and then I would have trouble starting my stream. She would let go but as soon as I would start she would rub me and cause the pee to stop again.
Hottttttttt
 

Old 10-23-2015, 04:36 PM   #4466
tbearatl
Literotica Guru
 
tbearatl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Close to Disney
Posts: 6,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedSluttyHood View Post
I've always fantasizes about a man who insists on going to the bathroom with me. Makes me pull my skirt up and sit with my legs spread hold my lips open so he can watch....maybe gets his dick out and strokes it. Reach down and give my puss a little slap...
That is very arousing.
 

Old 10-23-2015, 09:24 PM   #4467
beingtrue2me
Literotica Guru
 
beingtrue2me is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,289
Ok I'm so funny about this subject. I get very aroused at the thought of a fem lover peeing all over me and yet the idea of a man peeing on me makes me want to slap somebody. I have no idea why but that's just how it is with me.
 

Old 10-23-2015, 10:51 PM   #4468
ElliottEden
Literotica Guru
 
ElliottEden's Avatar
 
ElliottEden is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: US
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by beingtrue2me View Post
Ok I'm so funny about this subject. I get very aroused at the thought of a fem lover peeing all over me and yet the idea of a man peeing on me makes me want to slap somebody. I have no idea why but that's just how it is with me.
Perhaps it's due to with the guy it's a submission/dominance/humiliation situation; with the fem it's a feeling of kinky sharing fun?
 

Old 10-23-2015, 10:53 PM   #4469
beingtrue2me
Literotica Guru
 
beingtrue2me is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottEden View Post
Perhaps it's due to with the guy it's a submission/dominance/humiliation situation; with the fem it's a feeling of kinky sharing fun?
I honestly don't know. With a fem lover I am beyond sub but with a man I kinda like being in charge. Sometimes.
 

Old 10-24-2015, 07:43 AM   #4470
peelover8686
Really Really Experienced
 
peelover8686 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post
That is very arousing.
Indeed is very arousing... bad pussy...give you a lil slap
__________________
Of course I don't think before I talk. I wanna be as surprised as everyone else at what comes out of my mouth.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

Normalcy is a matter of perspective; what is normal for a spider, is chaos for a fly.

"Creamy beaver, hotter than a fever. I'm a givin cuz she's the receiver. I don't, and I won't hang up until I please her. Makin her feel like a over achiever. I take it away for a minute just to tease her, then I give it back a little bit deeper"
-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sir Psycho Sexy
 

Old 10-24-2015, 01:31 PM   #4471
peelover8686
Really Really Experienced
 
peelover8686 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 343
Anyone else get horny by pissing in naughty or unusual places? I've always gotten a perverse pleasure from peeing in sinks. I like to do it in single occupancy public bathrooms, then jerk off and cum in the sink. I also enjoy pissing in pools or hot tubs. Am I the only I one turned on by this?
__________________
Of course I don't think before I talk. I wanna be as surprised as everyone else at what comes out of my mouth.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-Aristotle

Normalcy is a matter of perspective; what is normal for a spider, is chaos for a fly.

"Creamy beaver, hotter than a fever. I'm a givin cuz she's the receiver. I don't, and I won't hang up until I please her. Makin her feel like a over achiever. I take it away for a minute just to tease her, then I give it back a little bit deeper"
-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Sir Psycho Sexy
 

Old 10-24-2015, 09:42 PM   #4472
Watersportsmani
Virgin
 
Watersportsmani is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
I would love to meet a girl for the same thing!!
 

Old 10-24-2015, 09:44 PM   #4473
trsest7
Really Experienced
 
trsest7 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Midwest
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by peelover8686 View Post
Anyone else get horny by pissing in naughty or unusual places? I've always gotten a perverse pleasure from peeing in sinks. I like to do it in single occupancy public bathrooms, then jerk off and cum in the sink. I also enjoy pissing in pools or hot tubs. Am I the only I one turned on by this?
NOt the only one. I still like to pee outside. Im ususally hard before Im even done peeing. I like to pee in the shower but then most folks do.
 

Old 10-24-2015, 09:45 PM   #4474
Watersportsmani
Virgin
 
Watersportsmani is offline
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 7
Pissing

I have recently started craving this fetish a lot. Having a hard time finding someone to join in with me though, getting super frustrating!
 

Old 10-25-2015, 12:56 AM   #4475
ElliottEden
Literotica Guru
 
ElliottEden's Avatar
 
ElliottEden is offline
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: US
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by beingtrue2me View Post
I honestly don't know. With a fem lover I am beyond sub but with a man I kinda like being in charge. Sometimes.
Then perhaps the next time you are in charge, think about reversing? Instead of receiving, be the provider.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.