The Que and Rob Thread

Lil queef shit-posted over 140 times yesterday, all day. Today he is already up to over 50 posts and its 10am.

The poor little guy is so upset about something. :)
 
Looks like the meth recovery nap is over, she's posting again. :)

Can anyone say 200+ posts in 24hrs?
 
What a shitty thing to say about Annie.

Well birthmark, we all know that you are retarded and your little buddy got played, BIG TIME!

Lol.
Funny shit. Anne will always embarrass you.

Why doesn’t he steal this AV?

Never mind, we know why. Are you mad bro?
 
Queef said:
How could you possibly know that?

You "just" got back and had "just" noticed an opportunity to take a dig at ISH.

You have pages to wade through before you gather the relevant material to appropriately retaliate.

You're doing this wrong. You're supposed to gradually notice any digs that were taken at you while you were gone since you didn't know about any of them. What, with being in the land of no access to lit and all.

Here ya go, meth boi. I bumped the thread for you. :rolleyes:
 
I'm sure Rob appreciates the quick assist by a totally not Rob sock puppet.
 
Points, laughs. ^^^

Edit, hours later:

Still no appearance by Mr. (self-declared) "Alpha-as-FUCK!" in the thread featuring all of the Totally-not-Rob sock puppets?

Quelle surprise!
 
Last edited:
I will play PretendRob for you, if that helps.

Ascription sextourist he tries so hard methead!

How's that?
 
That's gonna send a tingle up his leg!

Been a lonnnng time since any woman has stepped up to enable his shenanigans. Longer still, since one was dull enough to actually buy his denials.
 
That's gonna send a tingle up his leg!

Been a lonnnng time since any woman has stepped up to enable his shenanigans. Longer still, since one was dull enough to actually buy his denials.

Far from dull, darling.

You're just being petty.
 
Still egging this childish shit on? Perhaps Rob has better things to do than e-spar. Get over yourself.

Don't crush lil queef's deluded dreams that rob created several alts just to troll the little tranny. At this point in his life, it's the best he's got. Except when it's his turn in the livingroom, or when his roommates go out, then life is grand for lil queef. :)
 
To recap:

Robpologist posts +/- _____100
Me ________________________ 33
Rob, as Rob__________________0

I fear I am "losing" the interwebs! :(
 
To recap:

Robpologist posts +/- _____100
Me ________________________ 33
Rob, as Rob__________________0

I fear I am "losing" the interwebs! :(

Dude, nobody is being an apologist, just saying you are being petty right now egging this on.

Unless you enjoy this stuff, then by all means, carry on with the ranting, my dear Que. :kiss:
 
Dude, nobody is being an apologist, just saying you are being petty right now egging this on.

Unless you enjoy this stuff, then by all means, carry on with the ranting, my dear Que. :kiss:

If your spouse left with your children, you too would take meth like lil queef :)
 
"What are your hobbies?"
"I chase 12 people who I mistakenly think are Rob all day and night."
<Sarcasm> "Sounds fulfilling"
"I KNOW, RIGHT!?!"
 
Back
Top