Medical Conference

"I've wanted you ever since we were at the pier. The idea of having you on the beach."

Melody shifted her legs, spreading them to obviously accommodate him. Instantly her mound was on display but his full attention went to her tits. While she was on her back, he was struck by the way her tits still held their form and the wonderful contrast between her tiny nipples mixed with her smooth white skin. Much like himself, she didn't get much time in the sun.

Will moved in ontop of her. He kissed her before moving lower and selecting her left nipple for some tender attention. The taste was incredible making his cock rock hard. It immediately began pressing on her searching for her opening. His cock had its own ideas. Will was interested in getting at her breasts. He lightly gripped her nipple with his teeth, lifting and releasing it. Next, he would attempt sucking as much of her as he could into his mouth. Melody squirmed at the attention. His arms pressed her wrists to the bed, but she was never resisting.
Over and over, he repeated the move before switch to her other nipple and starting again. He had all night!

Melody began moaning softly as her temperature rose.
 
Melody enjoyed his kiss even though his naked body had her pinned to the bed. He went for her breast in a most unusual manner. Will was almost intent on devouring her breast. She noted his tongue and his teeth but was in fact his intensity. Will was locked in on getting at her. It was simply incredible, like she was actually getting attention there for the first time.

Her temperature was going up dramatically. She felt her body moisten from within. She needed the relief that only he could provide. She wanted him!
 
He reversed his attention and returned to her other breast. The object was to get her nipples swollen to the point where she would need to get off. He could sense he was doing things right. Her chest was heaving as she breathed deeply. No attempt was made to get out from under. Only when the tip of his cock found her tender slit, did Melody lurch slightly. It may not have been her intention to be fucked, but she had gone too far to resist. his body moved slightly to give his cock a better angle. He knew when everything was aligned. He stopped pulling her on with his teeth and moved toward her lips as if he would kiss her. Instead he looked down at her. At the same moment his cock slammed home!

"aaaaahhh....."

Melody made a barely audible gurgling sound as she was entered. Will watched her eyes flutter. He immediately began a series of thrusts. The enjoyment was all his. He had after all worked hard for this moment. He could feel her legs spreading wider! Melody wanted him to fuck her deeply!

"Yess...take it..take all of that cock!"

Her mouth was open but she did not speak before a wry smile appeared as a signal of acceptance. Melody wanted it!

Will glanced down at her swollen nipples!
 
Never before had her breasts betrayed her like this. Will had brought her nipples to a point of complete ecstasy and left her helpless. Her mind became clouded. Suddenly she felt him at once probing before achieving full penetration. Instinctively she ceded the inevitable and widened herself. She knew Will's size and the measure of his desire.

"Yess...take it..take all of that cock!"

Without thinking she moved her hips in sequence with his thrusts. Will was there-a place where she could never recall ever being reached by--anyone! Certainly not her husband. The pleasure went straight to her brain.

"Uggghhhhhhhhh...oooooooo..."

Why was he pressing her wrists to the bed?


She move her hips upward, off of the bed, in an effort to please him. It was her way of showing affection.

He was slowly taking everything she had!
 
Melody was moving her hips into his thrusts obviously in an attempt to get more cock. Her pussy was smooth and very wet as a result of his prolonged build-up of sucking on her tits. It took a full ten minutes, but it was well worth the effort as she was at his mercy, her eyes closed and her mouth open, as she enjoyed the feeling of being ridden.

He pulled all the way out and quickly went back in, just to relive the feeling of fucking another man's wife. He had yet to mention any suggestion of her husband, not wishing to cause guilty feelings. And it was working. Melody was really into getting his cock. He released her wrists.

Will looked down at her tits to see her swollen nipples. They were magnificent--like delicious ripe strawberries. The glance spurred on his cock. Melody purred at the moment, possibly from feeling his balls rapping on her gateway as he made each thrust.

"You really are a great lover, Melody. Take all of the cock."

As he spoke, she seemingly latched onto his thighs, gripping him securely with her hands as if to keep him in place. At the same moment she jolted and he knew she was cumming.

"Yes, good girl, coat that cock! DO IT... Fuck me hard Melody! Give me everything you have. You know I'm going to fuck you!"

She groaned loudly!
 
Mike had never been one to last long with her, often leaving her without. She had done a marvelous job of staying even with Will even with her breasts aching and her nipples swollen. But now her pussy was approaching the cascade and she had no wish to stave it off. It was his dirty talk that made the difference.

Melody was with a man who was very much in control. She craved the thought of receiving his attention, even with the thoughts of adultery. His encouragement made it all the more naughty. She felt her nervous system receiving a surge of energy and felt it traveling up her spine to the her brain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHH.... fuck me Will."

Her vision blanked before slowly returning to focus. Her body released all of her womanly treasures virtually at one moment. Her thighs felt his thrusts, surge forth, ever deeper.

"Are you going to cum in me?"

It appeared to be a foolish question much like something a college co-ed might say. It was just so spontaneous. She felt the need to say something better.

"Yes, just like in the shower. I am going fuck your pussy."

"FUCK MEEE! Hard...give it to me ......AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGG......HARDER!"

Her hands slid further along his hips more toward gripping his bottom. It was then his body tensed as his shaft stopped its motion. Will was showering her pussy! His cock pulsed for a full minute. His fingertips clutched at her shoulders, but it didn't hurt. She wanted him. She never moved until she was sure he was spent.

Will leaned to kiss her tits, tenderly, before kissing her lips. It was a long deep kiss. It was an appreciation kiss. One that only lovers can do.

Will rolled to one side of the bed. He moved slightly as he appeared to look at her wetness, then tenderly began circling his fingers around her nipple. Melody remained motionless wondering if she needed to do something, even though her energy was dissipated. She was naked on another man's bed! Yet she felt so wonderful.
 
There had been a few loud voices from the hallway, but Will was not at all worried that her cries were being heard. She was certainly enjoying things and that was all that mattered. He was quite in need of some rest after such a workout. He looked at her legs as she moved to give him room on the bed. They were virtually devoid of any tan, meaning she was inside at the hospital every minute of the day. They were quite unique and he was very turned on by see how long they were.

"So, I better order that wine."

"Mmmmm..sounds good. After it gets here, you can have me all over again!"

Melody stood and kissed him, as she headed off to the bathroom. Her tits swayed as she moved. Her ass was so perfect. If only he could touch it! He wanted her right now!

Will made a quick call to room service, then put on just enough clothes. He fetched a few dollars for the tip. He turn on TV and located the English movies and ran through the choices.
 
Last edited:
It had been a casual stroll across the room completely naked and Melody didn't give it a thought until the door was closed. She knew that Will was watching ever ass. She had made a rather whorish move and yet it didn't bother her!

Once in the bathroom, she quickly cleaned up and checked her hair. She had no clothes with her but there were plenty of towels. She needed to call home but there was still plenty of time. Melody's full attention was on the night that was ahead. What did Will have in mind for her sexually? Her breasts felt taut and somewhat stimulated. They had control of her feelings at the moment.

She heard voices from the room and dawdled momentarily until she was sure the wine steward had left.

Had she really offered to fuck him again?
 
Last edited:
The knock at the door was greeted quickly and Will took care of the steward as he calculated how much he was being overcharged for the wine. But as he closed the door, he smiled at the thought of the hospital paying the bill. He opened the wine just as Melody emerged. She was topless with a towel casually wrapped around her waist. Her tits were still swaying to perfection.

"The wine is actually very cold."

"I like it that way....thank you."

Melody stood a few feet away at the table as she took her first sip. It was so easy for him to enjoy the curve of her boobs without being noticed. She appeared comfortable with the idea of showing herself. He could scarcely believe how quickly he had able to get her into bed. That initial trust and boldly taking charge had worked well.

Will had not been with a woman in over two months. His summer work schedule and trip to see his family at the reunion had him off schedule. There were a few nurses on the 4th floor who were divorced and available, but he couldn't quite believe he had arrived at that age.

"I was looking through the movie choices which are limited...anything that you see?"

Melody took the remote and scanned the choices as they moved to the bed.
 
Like the last time, she required a deep breath for courage to step back into the room. Melody was not used to being looked at whether at work or in private. Will took a pleasant glance as she accepted the glass and pretended not to notice. In fact it was quite flattering. He had spent a good deal of time enjoying her breasts. So, much so that she was close to cumming at one point, something she had never done with her husband.

"Ahh...this one movie, but it is a little risqué?"

"Let's do it."

"Ok--here goes."

She clicked on the proper buttons and movie ran through the credits, while they each took a position on the bed. Will removed everything except his white shorts. He looked every bit as good as he had earlier. Next he propped pillows up on the headboard and took a position near the center, leaving just enough room for her.

The movie was a heavy R-rated movie that got right to the point. The opening scene was a couple skinny-dipping and being caught by a wildlife photographer who virtually gets every possible picture imaginable.

"Oh Melody, look he's getting her from behind."

"Doggie style is so hot, don't you think?"

"Yes, she is really getting into it."

The movie had her complete attention as it highlighted how her day had gone.

Will had been skillful yet she could vividly recall the way he had filled her as his
balls rubbed on her clit seeking to deliver.


Now she felt guilty being aroused by the movie!
 
Last edited:
The wine was supposed to be the feature. Instead it was the movie that Melody chose that set the mood. She had to know the general tone of what it was about and wanted to elevate the atmosphere of sex that had already been created. Still, the situation on the screen quickly became tense. Although the camera did not show direct intercourse, it left very little else to the imagination. The woman was kneeling on the embankment with the guy nailing her from behind. Her tits were a good set of hangers. However the real intriguing feature was the wildlife voyeur with his camera.

Melody was close to him drinking her wine. He could casually glance over at her boobs without being notice. They were on full display. Just twenty minutes earlier he had his choice of which one to devour. Those delectable mounds beckoned to be sucked again and Will was being tempted.

The guy finished with a flourish as the woman groaned at being pummeled. When he pulled back she turned quickly to provide a clean up.

"Oh, that is what makes these movies so unbelievable."

"Agreed. They just carry things too far."

"As a woman, I don't think I could ever be that turned on."

"What about this camera guy, is he going to join them?"

As they watched, Will ran his hand down to rest on Melody's thigh, just below the white towel that covered her waist. She switched hands with her wine and moved her hand to join his. He knew that the towel was covering her naked body.
Her leg felt warm to his touch.

"Oooop..here he goes."
 
Watching people having sex in the movies had always been intriguing to Melody. There had been a few occasions with her husband when they were in the living room together. This was clearly different. She was lying on a bed nearly naked next to a man.

"Yep, he's going to get his turn. Strange that she would be swimming with her sneakers on."

"So, was this guy suppose to be taking pictures?"

"Heck yes, everyone likes to have a photo album."

"Now, the other guy will be taking the pictures?"

As they watched, she felt herself getting warmer. She glanced over at Will's shorts which were showing signs of being stretched as his shaft was clearly taking shape. Will refilled her glass. They continued watching and commenting on the movie, with funny critiques. When the movie ended Will clicked off the TV. There remained one light on in the room. They both set their empty glasses on the nightstand.

She waited for him to make the first move, which wasn't long. He pealed back the towel from her waist, leaving her on her back and vulnerable. There was a brief moment of cool air. Not to be outdone, Melody swooped to pull off Will's shorts playfully, leaving his cock openly visible. Without even a thought, she reached to circle it with her fingers, which covered only half of its length. Will laid back on his pillow.

"Mmmmmmmmm..."

Melody rubbed him softly a few strokes as she watched him stiffen. A minute passed before Melody went down on him for the second time!
 
The movie had the usual trite plot but the women characters were good looking and had the usual submissive look so it had built a good deal of enthusiasm in Melody. Will had waited long enough and pealed away the towel. Her soft muff was plainly in view with just a small tuft of hair guarding it. The surrounding area was incredibly smooth, indicating she was using wax.

"I think your pussy is so swell."

Melody responded with cat-like quickness as she leaned over to remove his underwear. Next her hand gripped his cock. She was willing to suck him and he was willing to let her! He felt her warm lips slip over him, followed by her flicking tongue. She was on all-fours with her legs off to his side. He was expecting her to stride over for another session of sixty-nine but she didn't move.

"Yes, take that cock--take it all....feels so good."

Melody's ass was within arms reach and he rubbed her softly feeling his way to her wetness. The sensation building in his cock gave him some urgency to get her excited. He found her clit and circled it. She was soaked. His finger roamed, quickly followed by a second. Will made a slow protrusion motion over her tiny nub, making no effort to hurry. Melody increased her head motion. Her legs widened. She wanted more!

"You have a such a smooth pussy....so warm. You want me to fuck you?"

She bobbed her head to answer without releasing his cock.
 
It wasn't more than a minute before Will was fully erect. Her hand held him in place as she eased him into her mouth and still she didn't get it all. He was really more than ready. How was he able to hold off?

Then she felt Will's searching fingers. It wasn't in her plans for him to do anything although it felt so good to have him prepping her. With one swift move Melody's leg swooped over his body leaving her facing him while she gathered her traction and moved directly over his cock. Using her hand to softly press him on her gateway she could feel the tension locked up his rod. Then he was there! She slumped downward as Will rocked her slowly.

"OOOOOOooooooooooooooo......OOOOOOOOOOOoooooo..."

All of her efforts had provided her with the incredible feeling of Will filling her so completely. She lurched forward just enough for him to get a swell view of her breasts. She was free to bounce and wiggle as she watched her lover's face. He was certainly enjoying his pleasure. Melody expected him to reach to feel her nipples or to pull on her hips, but Will was content to allow her to ride him.

She renewed her efforts, using her knees to vault up and down at exactly the perfect speed. She could not remember the last time she was on top and never with the room lights on. Melody was willing to show him everything!

"Can't believe you didn't cum from that blow job."

"I was waiting for this. I wanted to cum deep in your pussy."

"Do it..."

She knew sounded sultry to speak like this and did not care. Melody needed to keep his interest and was willing to do whatever it took, as she rocked her hips. It brought to mind the feelings she experienced watching the movie and the freedom of never being discovered. She turned her shoulders slightly to give Will
another look at her breasts.

"Do it...."
 
Last edited:
There she was rocking on his rod and enjoying herself with her tits bobbing in perfect rhythm with her body. He wanted to suck on her tits. Or just feel them with both hands! But she appeared to be doing just fine and he hesitated to disturb the moment of complete lust.

Melody's pussy was wet but she probably had yet to cum. This made him consider his next move. At that very moment she flexed her neck slowly in each direction. Her nipples were swollen and in need of relief. There was simply something about her actions that caught Will by surprise and he could not hold back.

"Yessssss...you are so good......"

He quickly showered her tunnel with a long succession of warm lotion. Melody slowed her motions to a smooth rolling action as if she wanted him to get fully empty. When she was sure, she leaned in and kissed him deeply with her tits dangling on his chest.
 
He was doing well for at least a few minutes as Melody kept up a steady pace. Will was hard but all the motion was hers. It was such a wonderful feeling to be giving him pleasure- to reward Will for stepping up and looking after her. It was a small way of providing for getting through the week in this hostile place. There was more to it of course. She tried not to think about it!

Will stiffened as she leaned forward. She smiled at him, knowing he getting off. She was going to say something dirty, but there was no need. She scooted slightly with her legs and made a relaxed motion with her head as if she too was cumming.

Melody kissed him freely before slipping to one side. Noticing the time being 11pm, it was time to think about Tuesday. She walked to the bathroom carrying her phone.
 
Will coveted her body not wanting to let go. Melody had been so superb as she eager had sex with him. He watched as she headed off to the bathroom as her tiny ass swayed so invitingly. He heard her talking in the room and figured she was talking with her husband. She had not made mention of him since being on the plane which made sense to Will. In fact she had not said much at all about her home life.

Will prepared his clothes for the morning at set his phone alarm. He had the program sheet and checked again for the correct room. He had clean clothes for bed and placed an extra undershirt near the bed in case Melody needed it. When Melody emerged, he took his turn carefully brushing his teeth and shaving for a second time. His plan was to get her again, either in the morning or during the night. He used a washcloth to tidy up his cock before returning to the room.

Melody was already in bed. She smiled and made room for him as he approached. She was topless.

"Need a tee for the night."

"I'm good."

He smiled, getting into bed next to her.

"I set my phone 7:30."

"Perfect."

With the lights out he curled behind her and cupped his hand around her breast as she purred.
 
The phone call back to Houston went well. Mike was in good spirits. He had no idea that she was calling from another man's hotel room. Melody took extra care with her hair and skin as she prepared for bed. She debated what to wear to bed before settling on just her panties. At home she always wore a sleep shirt.

The time was well spent. Melody was determined to get back on track for tomorrow's meetings. She needed to make a good showing on her first overseas conference. Once in bed Will confided that he had the alarm set and his day planned. When the lights went out, the room seemed unusually dark. Melody thought about leaving the bathroom light on as a night light, but decided to go without it.

Moments later she felt his hand circling her breast. It was warm, even more so when he curled in behind her, with his waist pressing on her hips. Was he going to get her again? She been taken three times already. Not even on her wedding night had that happened. She drifted into a soft slumber. She had alternate thoughts in her head. One was the next four days of presentations with these strangers. The other was of Will's large cock! She had made a desperate choice.

She heard the beeping and recognized the sound. Will turned on his light and slowly eased over to gather her into his arms for a morning kiss, which quickly turned into his nuzzling on her nipples. It was morning in Spain. He was already aroused.
 
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....morning already."

"Yep, you can just stay in bed if you roll onto your back and spread your legs."

"Really, like this?"

"Just like that....your tits are so soft."

"You really know how to get them excited."

"But..I think we should do a shower...you like getting it in the shower?"

"Oh, yes--love the morning shower sex."
 
Melody took him at his word and slipped out bed, giving Will a great look at her panties which were the only thing keeping her from being naked. She softly walked toward the bath as he followed. While he was adjusting the water, those panties came off. Melody stood three feet away without any clothes. Will quickly joined her.

"Ready, if you are."

"I can get you really ready." Melody reached and grasped his cock giving it a slight twist mixed with a smooth sliding movement as she stepped inside to feel the water. Soon they were turning together sharing the spray and soaping each other's back with energetic hand motions. He was free to touch her anywhere!

Her tits were a huge turn on as the water rolled off those tender mounds as it would off a freshly waxed car. As the water woke them up, they gained more excitement at seeing each other. Melody's eyes were clearly on his body. It was a great feeling for Will.

He reached out tenderly rubbed his fingers over her hips quickly securing a position over her clit. He used the knuckle of his finger to press inward several times. Then Will kissed Melody under the warm spray. She held the kiss longer than usual. It was wonderful to feel her wet skin.

He stopped the water and they stepped out, where he quickly used a towel to wrap around her chest. He then took another towel for himself. Will was quick to finish drying off and give Melody the room to dry her hair. He stepped out and dressed at his suitcase. Melody was finished faster than he expected and they exchanged places. He shaved and brushed his teeth then returned to the room to see Melody completely dressed and looking sharp.

"OK, I guess we are off."

"When we get back here this afternoon I am going give you the best sex you ever had."

"Sounds so promising, Melody."
 
Just stepping into the steamy shower made her tingle with the excitement of what he was about to do. It would be just like the previous afternoon. His fingers worked her slowly into a mild frenzy. Then Will turned off the water!

Was he somehow turned-off? Did he have some sort of guilt trip?

She dressed still thinking he would pounce on her. When he made a move toward the hallway she made the startling promise, hoping to build his anticipation for later.

The hallway was empty and quiet. They rode the elevator to the lobby without making a single stop. However, as the doors opened they were startled by the mass of well-dressed doctors moving quickly in various directions. Will spotted a coffee bar and Melody waited near a pillar until he returned then they found a indoor flower display made with flat rocks and used it as a table. It was 8:30am

"I am going to be out by 11 from the Drug Regime presentation and maybe we can meet for lunch, but don't wait for me."

"Yes, I have the DWT talk, followed by that guy from Holland talking about Stents."

"OK..you have my number leave me a text. Now here is my other room card in case you need to get back in. I will be back in the room by 3:30."

"OK, by then I will be waiting for you with my clothes off." She smiled as they parted.

Melody found the conference room, scanned her card and took a seat near the front. She was doing way better today. The crowd was friendly and far more professional. She settled in and listened to the speaker who thankfully spoke English. Several times she found her mind wandering to think of the previous day of sex. She reverted to thinking about how eager she had been to break her marriage vows, yet felt no remorse. Instead, she wanted more.

At noon she checked her phone to find no messages then sought out a fast-food café in the lobby. It was a simple salad and coffee, but it was surprisingly good. Two doctors speaking a very unfamiliar language stood only a few feet away. They may have been Eastern European. It unnerved her enough to leave early.
 
Will was at the DWT presentation in the large conference auditorium. There were very large screens in several areas all show the same graphics. Unfortunately the speaker was from Poland and Will needed the headphones to secure the translation. He followed the general concept but his mind wandered. It wasn't long before he was thinking and planning his best way to ravish Melody. Her pussy was so smooth and snug but was about to get a workout. There was plenty of time with a full five days left. Best of all, tomorrow was basically an off-day. The schedule had only a few random exhibits planned, which gave the attendees a chance to sight-see. That was not his plan at all. He would have Melody staring at the ceiling!

He left quickly at lunch but the lobby and halls were congested leaving no chance of finding her. After eating a fish sandwich, he returned for the afternoon session. This was much better. A German doctor was explaining a new procedure involving the use of stents. By three he was anxious to get going.
 
Melody slipped in her seat well before the meeting was to begin. She typed a quick text to Will urging him to "rest up for later." The conference was a panel of three English doctors giving a lively discussions of drug interactions in older patients. It was exactly the type of informative class that she wanted. However, there were plenty of empty seats. It was apparent some of the professionals were getting a head start on the partying.

The discussion ended shortly after three. Melody made her way to the hallways and was again amazed at how huge the hotel was that could host the multitude. There was no chance of using the elevators. She found the stairwell and started up making it something of a workout by not stopping. At the seventh floor, she found the key-card and held it all they way to Will's room and entered quickly.

The strange feeling returned. She was in another man's room! The alternative was to stay alone and listen to raucous noises while missing sleep. She walked to the bathroom noticing that housekeeping had done an excellent job.
 
Spelling

He knew it was her when his phone vibrated.

Hope you are resting up for later.

It made him smile as he looked around hoping to see the presentation winding down. There was a moderator who kept asking the most ridiculous questions. Will drifted into a review of just how he was about to nail Melody's great body. His mind was firmly thinking of her tender fold that was the entranceway to her tight pussy.

Exactly how could her pussy be so tight? She was about 30 years old and very pretty. She had to be a great girl in the seven years of college, not to mention the two-year internship. Plus she was married. That guy must be weird if he wasn't taking her every night! Yet his cock felt so much resistance.

He stopped himself. The thought was getting too much. Yet moments later, he was thinking of the morning shower. How had he left without taking her--right there in that warm water. All he had to do was....

Will reminded himself of his intention which was to leave her wanting him. Having Melody sitting in seven hours of lecture thinking of the bed where she would be getting explored. Hopefully, it was the right move.

The meeting was over and Will stepped quickly toward the aisle.
 
The room seemed pleasantly cool after the crowded conference rooms. Melody, took off her blouse and switched it with her short sleeve tee that she always used for lounging back home. Checking her watch she noted that Will was running late. Her eagerness was building. It had been ever since the morning shower. The way she had her body caressed so effortlessly. It was his touch that she was looking for. Melody knew there was more.

She turned on a room light and closed the drapes. It made her feel less like being on the other side of the world.

This man would want her..naked...he would be in her pussy...taking her without
using protection....he might...


Melody needed Will's assistance to make it through the week. She breathed
easier yet could not focus as she turned on the TV hoping to free her mind.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top