Need advice

Ralncnewby

Experienced
So, been dealing with this for awhile now. Mwm but marriage is just really house mates...and that’s ok. But, I really have thought about cocks....cocks I’m not attracted at all,to men but something is drawing me to wanting to be with a man, I’m older, 58, not sure what this is all about. Haven’t acted on it but really getting pushed, get so into thinking about it. Others having similar thoughts.

Im not sure this belongs in bdsm section. You might get more replies in the fetish and sexuality forum.

Last edited:
So, been dealing with this for awhile now. Mwm but marriage is just really house mates...and that’s ok. But, I really have thought about cocks....cocks I’m not attracted at all,to men but something is drawing me to wanting to be with a man, I’m older, 58, not sure what this is all about. Haven’t acted on it but really getting pushed, get so into thinking about it. Others having similar thoughts.

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You will find a number of like-minded people on this board. There is even a thread for Straight guys who fantasize about cocks.

Back