Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

Interesting. But some times I feel that glasses give me a good bussiness executive look, especially in meetings.
 
Interesting. But some times I feel that glasses give me a good bussiness executive look, especially in meetings.

I think that's part of the allure of glasses. Two of the biggest kinks most guys have are librarians and business women. Both imply a conservative, staid occupation, but then to discover the wild wanton underneath.

Okay, maybe that's just me...
 
Are women with glasses a turn on for men?
I wonder why so many women go for contact lenses to hide their glasses. I too have contact lense which I wear some times.

I like it when they really use the glasses.

No photograph props that are always down the nose. Eyes through the lenses, please.

Seems more intimate.
 
I like it when they really use the glasses.

No photograph props that are always down the nose. Eyes through the lenses, please.

Seems more intimate.

Thank you!
Though, I will admit to caving and taking a few "naughty librarian" photos, I like it when a guy wants to see me as I am. Its so darn hard to find that glare-free angle though. But worth it!
 
the hottest sex i have ever had was not with the hooters, centerfold type - but the played down, smart, well read geek type - damn ! pure fire in bed

I still get hot when Im around those types of women because she surprised me so much
 
I like the look for myself. My picture on my bio page is like, an ideal combination for me. lol
 
One truth shall remain: Real, nerdy, glasses-wearing women will generally always be firebrands in bed because we save the sexy for the right man.

I, personally, feel that sexy is more than clothes, its a mindset and a lifestyle.
Any slut can wear a teeny-tiny skirt and get attention ... But a real goddess can wear a floor-length dress and make heads turn, jaws drop and keep them there ... And not show a bit of ass.

Geeky girls (like us) are those ladies ... The quiet sexy that get easily over-looked by men that just wanna get their rocks off. IMHO.
 
I always love spending long, warm summer evenings with nerdy women.




catch-a-firefly-l1_zps133bded7.gif





:D
 
Can't say I ever thought I'd be the object of someone's fetish. Well that's a new perspective *Giggles*
 
Well then, beginning to wonder what the guys in my lectures are thinking haha

Thinking exactly what I was thinking. That geeky looking girl is going to be some much more fun and interesting in and out of the sack. I need to talk to her.
 
Back
Top