The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, my first reaction to the branding thread was considering what brands I actually do wear and what it possibly says about me? In this phase of my life, I nearly never even think about it anymore beyond knowing what brands seem to fit best and offer styles I like. I love thrift store shopping for many reasons, but I think I have been ignoring the brands in favor of the fit, quality, and the great deal.

It's really making me pause and rethink what I wear everyday. Maybe that is a good thing.

Funny, I also shop for most of my stuff second hand, but I do have some brand loyalty in clothes. Lulu Lemon, for example, has been my go-to workout gear for well over a decade. Their stuff lasts and lasts. (It also makes my trunk-junk look good :D). LL used to be very local (Vancouver) but now I think they farm out a lot of their work.

As for other stuff: Yamaha for boat motors, Honda for dirtbikes, and Toyota for trucks.

Maui Jim sunglasses have some of the best customer service in the world, IMO.

ETA: Clothing annoys me more and more. Fashions come and go so fricken quickly. It is now nigh on impossible to find a pair of trousers I like. There was this brief, shining spot in the late 90's when surfer styles came in and I loved everything I saw. Then it was over. Sigh.

I will not wear neon colours. I refuse.

Last edited:
ETA: Clothing annoys me more and more. Fashions come and go so fricken quickly. It is now nigh on impossible to find a pair of trousers I like. There was this brief, shining spot in the late 90's when surfer styles came in and I loved everything I saw. Then it was over. Sigh.

Banana leaves never go out of style and they're a fully renewable resource. Just saying.

I harvested potatoes today with my old dad and mom. This might be the thing I love the most, ever. One day, when they're dead and their garden misses them, I will look back at this and wished I had enjoyed it even more...

:rose::heart:

I harvested potatoes today with my old dad and mom. This might be the thing I love the most, ever. One day, when they're dead and their garden misses them, I will look back at this and wished I had enjoyed it even more...

:rose::heart:

Awww! This is so beautiful. :).

My blurt... I finally seem to be on the other side of a gnarly cold and finally claimed some sleep!

TGIF! :D

The growing season 'round here is way too short for the way I like to operate.

Me, either. And I hate the shades of red they have this year. Every ten years or so they have tons of clothes in the shade of red I like, and I buy like crazy. Then *pbth* orangey red or purple red or pink red. :mad:

I hate that being really drunk and hung over is socially acceptable here. I hate it even more when people in my life partake of this tradition. I hate that I hate it, because it's only happened twice in seven years, reacting like this makes me feel way too uptight.

I must stop trying to sabotage myself. I can do better, I must do better.
I deserve to be happy and healthy.

I love our fifty shades of grey whip. Seriously. It might be filthy merchandise, but it was the best whip the local store carried, for my taste. And I was right. That thing is yummy. Hell, I'm just going to leave that brand label on it. For ironic purposes.

I went all day without my custom orthotic inserts.
My heels hurt like hell.
But the strain type pain up the back and sides of my calves dissipated.
So.
Either my inserts are no longer effective, or just worn out.
I'm not sure I want to spend the money on new ones just to find out they are no longer effective.

Hey guys - where do I drop off this sub application???

The sub drop. Or possibly the let her box.

I miss her already. Oh that spunky minx.

I think of her a lot. When I'm wandering by a cool mountain creek, for instance. Or when I eat fresh blackberries. Or, when I meet a confident, sexy woman, with 38DDs, who turns out to be a man in yellowed boxer shorts, in a basement in Tulsa.

[vent]

I wish one of my friends would stop leaving us-girls-have-girl-power-affirming-comments on my facebook. Especially not while she knows I don't feel female inside.

'You are a woman. Period. So new shoes are your right'

Under a picture of black leather hiking boots. On me.

Girl, please.

[/vent]

[vent]

I wish one of my friends would stop leaving us-girls-have-girl-power-affirming-comments on my facebook. Especially not while she knows I don't feel female inside.

'You are a woman. Period. So new shoes are your right'

Under a picture of black leather hiking boots. On me.

Girl, please.

[/vent]
Can you block her?

Ok, yeah. I get it. Doing the right thing isn't always easy. I can accept that. But sometimes, like every once in a while could it be not so painfully hard?

Can you block her?

Not really. :(

Well, technically, yes, but she is part of my social circles, we've known each other for 20 years, we share an ex, the works... blocking would mean a lot more.

She's just oblivious. And I'm a coward. *sigh*

I love our fifty shades of grey whip. Seriously. It might be filthy merchandise, but it was the best whip the local store carried, for my taste. And I was right. That thing is yummy. Hell, I'm just going to leave that brand label on it. For ironic purposes.

They marketed props off the back of that book? wow :eek:

(but hell if its good who cares!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back