Justice League: Next (OOC)

Considering most of us seemed to get the memo that Slade was "raping" Raven during Birthday the worst wasn't but so bad for the guy doing it. Course he was already pretty epically fucked.
 
Why is everybody so interested in raping Raven, when Harley's pussy is perfectly good and demon free lol?
 
Why is everybody so interested in raping Raven, when Harley's pussy is perfectly good and demon free lol?


Hey, you straight up told me to stop talking about Harley, so as far my lustful thoughts go, you only have yourself to blame for them all going on Raven.
 
That's what I thought as well but I don't see where in there that has anything to do with villains suddenly helping heroes. I'm fine playing characters who's loyalties shift to other sides occasionally, but I'm not making Deathstroke a hero.
 
I'm not playing a good Harley. Slutty, but not good. She may fuck a hero, but she'll probably try to stab them after she cums.
 
While admitting that "Good" can be a relative term we may want to wait for Omni to clarify what he had in mind.

By relative I mean when Brainiac or Darksied come to Earth there is generally about an 80% chance that Lex remembers the "I keep most of my stuff on Earth" Clause and suddenly teams up with the heroes. He's still not good by any realistic measure, but he and Batman are trading notes on the "how to kick the fuck out of Brainiac" device that neither of them have finished yet.
 
Ok, but if the Justice League has no idea where Earth has been relocated to, how would any intergalactic villain know either? And without any intergalactic villain, the only other threat large enough to gather heroes and villains would be the threat of a single villain becoming powerful enough to take over the entire world and everybody else teaming up because they want to take over the world for themselves.
 
Geez, I had one weekend from hell. Been sick as fuck. Missed a day and a half of work. Still shitty, but on the tail end of this nasty cold. Anyway, to clarify, yes, the idea was for us to be the next Justice League, hence the name of the RP. As for threats, the first and major one is the chaos that has ensued from the relocation of the solar system. Everyone started panicking when the night sky was replaced with swirling lights. We come together as the new Justice League to restore order.

As for people playing villains, that's fine, but in most cases those we are fighting are controlled by the same person. So, if Sean has Star fighting Bane, for instance, he would be writing out a scene involving both characters, detailing out their attacks and moves. He would usually leave the end slightly vague for me to fill in as GM. As for intergalactic villains, i did mention new threats in this alternate galaxy. It basically gives us the ability to start fresh and have all new villains outside of the normal DC Universe.

To explain how this happened, picture the Sun orbitting the supermassive black hole at the galactic core. It circles around over and over, dragging the planets along with it. Well, if you envelop the system in a subspace bubble and it drops out of normal space, it will keep moving for a while from the force of motion. To give you an example, imagine a car traveling at a hundred miles an hour, and then you just kill the power. It is going to keep on moving until the kinetic energy disappates.

But in the sense of the RP, that motion is also guided by the pressure of the wormhole closing behind the bubble, pushing it to the other opening as the end they came through collapses. Like pushing toothpaste out of a tube. So our solar system is pushed along though subspace, where matter moves faster than in normal space. Picture driving for am hour and flying for an hour.
 
Also I figured villains just found us. They always fucking do. It wouldn't shock me at all to find out that Darksied gave the Randians coordinates of never never come back land just cus he was feeling twatish.
 
Another thing to consider is the passage of time -- did it occur in sync with the outside universe? Was the wormhole through both space and time? What if we ended up millions of years in the future or in the distant past? How would we even know? We are beyond communications range with anyone we used to know. We are beyond the reach of even the Green Lantern Corps. Are we even in the same universe? Who knows! :D.
 
So are we just not having fights between people playing villains and people playing heroes? Because I really don't want to have to choose a random hero for Deathstroke to fight, that just seems really boring. But I don't think that the villains would suddenly join a new Justice League. If anything, the chaos that the world moving and the adult heroes disappearing would create would be a great time for any villains, particularly those who thrive on chaos, to flourish. I think that would be a better storyline than have another big bad guy comes from space and everybody joins together to defeat him. I think having the heroes have to figure out how to keep all the villains down when they have more power and opportunities than ever before would be such an interesting storyline, especially once you wrote the occasional villain who got through the inevitable cracks.
 
I don't understand half of what you guys were talking about, but Harley will be stealing shiny stuff in the ensuing chaos. Also robbing banks.
 
Usually we avoid having writer versus writer battles because people get butthurt too easily, lol.
 
Because when writers clash they tend to get their panties in a bunch if the other writer pulls off a move they don't like.
 
"Nuh uh! My guy would have dodged that attack! No, my attack can't be dodged! Your character is overpowered!"
 
Ah, ok, I think that that is a valid concern and that if people are going to do writer vs writer fights, they should at least be talked about before in PM so that each writer is clear on who's going to win and how they're going to win.
 
Ah, ok, I think that that is a valid concern and that if people are going to do writer vs writer fights, they should at least be talked about before in PM so that each writer is clear on who's going to win and how they're going to win.

Maybe we vote on who would win the fight? And to what extent they win. Live superman vs. penguin, no contest, but supes vs. Wonder Woman there can be a debate. And those are just examples
 
Maybe we vote on who would win the fight? And to what extent they win. Live superman vs. penguin, no contest, but supes vs. Wonder Woman there can be a debate. And those are just examples

I really like that idea, I just think limiting who characters can fight to those who are NPC's would just get annoying since it would be hard for villains and heroes to interact otherwise
 
Back
Top