Shy no longer....

I like Bunny fantasies! I get to be so many different kind of bunnies! Saucy Bunny, Sexy Bunny, Seductive Bunny, Lusty Bunny....wait...I see a pattern.

So do I like Bunny fantasies. And I enjoy the pattern, because I enjoy everything you have shared and I am definitely eager and yearning for more. How I would love to share a passionate 24 hours with you ;) :devil:

That's good MBC .. I am in a good mood this morning myself .. :) .. I am looking forward to the next time .. ;) .. Hope your day is a Great One !!! :kiss:
Awww thank you! My day has been lovely!! Hope yours was too!

I dont see how you could love it more than me!..and apparently my husband! lol
Hrm...let's see...we could compare our lust levels? Behind closed doors?
*kicks open her bedroom door and grins*
Like in there?

Well we thank you for sharing all of you!!!:rose::rose:
*bunny hop*
You are so very welcome!

Lurker since this thread started... dear God, the things I would do to that ass....
Well hello, lurker come to light! /giggle
*wiggles hips*

So do I like Bunny fantasies. And I enjoy the pattern, because I enjoy everything you have shared and I am definitely eager and yearning for more. How I would love to share a passionate 24 hours with you ;) :devil:
24 hours! Goodness! Hydrate! Stretch! Rinse! Repeat! /giggle

you are all that is needed to be sexy as hell :)
Oh well played. Gold star! /beam

Mmmm...I think you get the gist of the pic then quite well /wink

*puts on her glasses and leans over your desk to review findings*
Well, I do see your point. I think it's obvious that the CIII scale is no longer adequate. I propose we do some research and compile all our data.
*leans in*
ALL our data. /giggle

Well, we must come up with some protocols for testing, and we should certainly narrow down our field of research. Though, I must admit, I have a feeling that we will be doing an entire battery of tests, and I know that we will have more than just one research project to delve into. When do you think that we can get our hands in and do some work? Personally, I would like to get the preliminaries licked.

attachment.php

*pulls up swooning couch* Thats all I got with this picture. I cant even put into words what I would do. *fanning self*

this picture leaves me speechless.

Well, we must come up with some protocols for testing, and we should certainly narrow down our field of research. Though, I must admit, I have a feeling that we will be doing an entire battery of tests, and I know that we will have more than just one research project to delve into. When do you think that we can get our hands in and do some work? Personally, I would like to get the preliminaries licked.
Yes...yes. *nods thoughtfully and starts scribbling down a list on her clipboard*
We are going to need...clamps, a flashlight, one stocking, 8 pillows, a coil of rope, and one cherry.
*flashes a grin and giggles*
Wait...make that two cherries.
*scribbles it down*

this picture leaves me speechless.
So now you have to communicate through charades? No! Interpretive dance! Yes! I like this idea!

Yes...yes. *nods thoughtfully and starts scribbling down a list on her clipboard*
We are going to need...clamps, a flashlight, one stocking, 8 pillows, a coil of rope, and one cherry.
*flashes a grin and giggles*
Wait...make that two cherries.
*scribbles it down*

So now you have to communicate through charades? No! Interpretive dance! Yes! I like this idea!

is clothing optional? :)

Wow. Blown away. Far and away the best OP for a pic thread. Very creative and the hard work is appreciated!

Keep up the good work!!

attachment.php

This pic really makes me want to lick and kiss you from head to toe! Sooo gorgeous!

*whisper* I might need help waking up
If you dont mind me just curling up beside you for a bit.

Sweet jelly and jam!! Ok, that got a big giggle and smile. How freaking adorable are you?! I enjoy your exclamations...seriously.
/blush
And thank you for the amazing compliments!
*big smile* I like making you laugh with my silly exclamations. I bet you have a super cute laugh at that. Adorable? me *blush* thanks!

Absolutely right. Much repeating... as in you would lose count of the orgasms it would be my pleasure to give you. Especially orally ;) :devil:
/giggle
That is a tall order! I dunno if my bunny tail can handle it!

Wow. Blown away. Far and away the best OP for a pic thread. Very creative and the hard work is appreciated!
Keep up the good work!!
Thank you so very much! I truly enjoy my time here! My husband and i really like crafting the look and feel of the photos! (pun perhaps intended /wink)

This pic really makes me want to lick and kiss you from head to toe! Sooo gorgeous!
Oh goodness!! That is a shiver worthy thought!

*kneels submissively awaiting the melodic sound of Mistress' voice for Her Command*
Oh goodness!
Did I break him? /giggle

If you dont mind me just curling up beside you for a bit.
Not at all...but I have perpetually cold toes...this will become clear shortly.
/laugh

*big smile* I like making you laugh with my silly exclamations. I bet you have a super cute laugh at that. Adorable? me *blush* thanks!
I dunno...I tend to snort with something is really funny /blush

Back