The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me the link, Hon? ;)

:eek: Seeing the last few posts of this thread I apologize if I ever offend anyone by calling them Hon... it's a Bawlmorian thing :D

It's not actually submitted, or finished yet, I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing and I like to employ a lot of quality control measures.
How about I send it to you in a message?

:eek: Seeing the last few posts of this thread I apologize if I ever offend anyone by calling them Hon... it's a Bawlmorian thing :D

Hi there, lass!

(Now that would be a safe unoffensive greeting if I didn't have a nagging urge to drop the L when addressing such a fine specimen. ;))

Ha! Not carrying one.

(I don't usually - mainly to resist the temptation of the bun shop at work! Only really if I fancy taking the moths for a bit of exercise.)

I didn't say you were carrying one but I am most certain that you actually have one.

It's not actually submitted, or finished yet, I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to writing and I like to employ a lot of quality control measures.
How about I send it to you in a message?
You are definitely like me then as I am a perfectionist too and am my own worst critic :eek: I will send you my reg email addy in a PM
Hi there, lass!

(Now that would be a safe unoffensive greeting if I didn't have a nagging urge to drop the L when addressing such a fine specimen. ;))

*drools* How I would love to hear a thick Scottish brogue saying "Cum for me lass" as he spanks my behind :devil: mmmmmmmmmmm

I didn't say you were carrying one but I am most certain that you actually have one.

Shit. It was one of those distraction jobs, wasn't it. You kept me chatting at the front door whilst your accomplish snuck in the back and nicked it! :mad:

*drools* How I would love to hear a thick Scottish brogue saying "Cum for me lass" as he spanks my behind :devil: mmmmmmmmmmm

So ye'd like me tae skelp yer arse, wid ye?

You are definitely like me then as I am a perfectionist too and am my own worst critic :eek: I will send you my reg email addy in a PM

An Email is on its way.
Oh my, the amount of American women liking me for my Australian accent has me a bit worried, is it me or my accent they like?

So ye'd like me tae skelp yer arse, wid ye?
*nods - not trusting my voice at the moment* :devil:
An Email is on its way.
Oh my, the amount of American women liking me for my Australian accent has me a bit worried, is it me or my accent they like?

It's a delightful sound we don't hear everyday so it's erotic as hell, BUT in order to maintain MY attention, the man's personality has to be stellar too :D

I will look it over and get it back to you as soon as I can, ok? ;)

Last edited:
*nods - not trusting my voice at the moment* :devil:

It's a delightful sound we don't hear everyday so it's erotic as hell, BUT in order to maintain MY attention, the man's personality has to be stellar too :D

I will look it over and get it back to you as soon as I can, ok? ;)

My doubts about my accent are like a well endowed woman's thoughts on her breasts.

Having a similar climate, we get a lot of Oz and Seth Erfrican expats here in SoCal. Y'all are a lot easier to understand than the Nigerians and Pakistanis!

Whoever was it claimed men can't multitask? Women have two breasts and we can stare at both of them at the same time.

Get one of those T-shirts that says "I'm up here ^"
*giggle* I had one... til I gained a few pounds and it all went to my chest :eek: Now it just seems to attract MORE attention when I wear it :rolleyes: lol
My views on big breasts are quite similar to your views on sexy accents.
As it should be... I've always wanted a man to make love to my mind before he even thinks about my body :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back