The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm...you sweet thing...:kiss:

Hi Katy. :kiss:

How goes it sugar?

Looks like I timed it pretty well. Molly's off to write instead of do something awful to me and Katy, Tricia and Eli are all here . . . besides Tom and Nero, of course.

I'd let you curl up on the lap, Eli, but I'm writing, too. Don't know what's come over me. You'd think I was up for NaNoWriMo or something and it isn't even November!

Looks like I timed it pretty well. Molly's off to write instead of do something awful to me and Katy, Tricia and Eli are all here . . . besides Tom and Nero, of course.

I'd let you curl up on the lap, Eli, but I'm writing, too. Don't know what's come over me. You'd think I was up for NaNoWriMo or something and it isn't even November!

Bite me, bear.

Sigh...I need to transfer my lastest chapter from my notebook to my computer...yes....I write it by hand first .....it just works better for me for some reason.

It's what I call dancing with the muse VM. ;)

She calls the tune and you boogaloo. Ignore her at your peril.:eek:

Bite me, bear.

I do and you'll never go back to humans!
horny.gif

Hi Katy. :kiss:

How goes it sugar?

It goes tiring. We were dumb and drove to Indianapolis yesterday for DCI finals, got back at almost four this morning, and still went into work (but we had an awesome time; it was well worth doing this to ourselves to be there :D). Sadly though, I think I'm off to bed already.

Lemme know how things are going with you. *hugs*

Good night, Nero, Wenchie... Molly... (welcome back?)... or not.

That's okay VM. I'm sorta awake right now. You should do a NaNo... I don't really even know much about the competition... I'm not much of a writer, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back