Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abosolutely GORGEOUS!!! Nothing to be shy about. Wish I could leave a playful hand print.

However, would live the opportunity to judge fully with those lovely panties pulled down out of the way!

LOL, I would love to see that

OK, so I have gotten a few (read: a boatload of) requests to show my super-duper shy back side.

You've all been so very patient and kind, so, (against my better judgement) I thought I'd take a few pics and share them. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, to put it into perspective, I suppose my judgement isn't the best litmus test, considering I am posting myself in various states of undress on a public adult website....

Without further ado.... my super-shy backside, ready for a good s-m-a-c-k!

I would start licking my way up your super- shy feet and then give you a nice smack.:D

OK, so I have gotten a few (read: a boatload of) requests to show my super-duper shy back side.

You've all been so very patient and kind, so, (against my better judgement) I thought I'd take a few pics and share them. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, to put it into perspective, I suppose my judgement isn't the best litmus test, considering I am posting myself in various states of undress on a public adult website.... LMAO.

Well TY.... That ass is well worth the wait!!! ;)

Of course, to put it into perspective, I suppose my judgement isn't the best litmus test, considering I am posting myself in various states of undress on a public adult website.... LMAO.

Here is a couple smacks from me! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

so happy to see your lovely toosh :) cant wait to see more of you .. miss you too much :)

Mmm...knowing that makes you even hotter and more delicious than you were before, which is incredible considering how fucking amazing you are. I will also do my best to get into that right mood!!
Sounds like a perfect day to me!

I though so Jo .. It is a very rough time of year for those that crunch numbers .. WITF don't run the books starting at Jan 1 ... I sure the Fuck don't know
Great shots of Your 'Bootay' tho ... Just tell Hubby your off for a Business Retreat .. And we will have a little Vacation Time ..lol
Btw Good morning Good Looking ... That Bootay could use a few I think with afterward hehehe
Thanks For Sharing ...
Mmmmm....that kind of stings.... give it a kiss right *here*, ok?

you have a lovely bottom.
Thank you :)

You have a beautiful backside!

But a bottom should be bare for a really good smacking.
Baby steps, Artfan, baby steps.... it took me *this* long just to show it.... :eek:

Ours too now

Nothing to be shy about it
It's beautiful
Thank you sweet:heart:

Looks delicious
Thank you :)

It my, I will spank you shy rear end anytime gorgeous. How hard can you handle it. Don't look back here is another smack coming your way. Enjoy ur day and thanks for sharing
Oh yes! Go ahead and make it a nice and glowing red....

Abosolutely GORGEOUS!!! Nothing to be shy about. Wish I could leave a playful hand print.

However, would live the opportunity to judge fully with those lovely panties pulled down out of the way!
Mmmmm....hand print.... and as far as pulling them down.... oh this shy gal isn't so sure about that....

Mmmm - so sexy!

xxx
Tyler
Thank you dear!

I can think of other things to do to your backside other than smacking.
Oh, *really*???

Beautiful!!

I want to bite it, lick it, smack it and then make love to it!

Did I use enough exclamation marks to make my feelings known?

Thank you J!

Bob
Yes, indeed, Mr. Bob, you did!!! I think you may just have to call an 'emergency' meeting to discuss my performance...

Well I think that is almost a given. I wonder what else I could get up to. You of course have a free arm and a good view. :)
Well not quite ready, but we could soon lose the panties.
If (when I purposely let) you catch me, I will wave the white flag of surrender, and surrender my panties too...

I'm gonna pay for that statement come fall/winter, eh?

Also, that backside... magnificent!
As a fan of the female ass, I approve.
Wow, so I have the EctoJohn stamp of approval? I think that might be better than Good Housekeeping in this world ;)

Really? Like a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream? Basically yes. I can promise you cream at the end of your meal.
Of course *not* really, but I enjoy a good teasing. :cool:

Sneaking up behnd you, slowly tugging those sexy panties down to your knees.
*gasps* :eek: .... but I think I *like* it! :devil:

What a sexy, beautiful sight! My patience has paid off in waiting for backside pics. BRAVO!
Thank you :eek:

Goodness gracious. Too bad that we have not seen that any earlier. That is an incredible backside, dear. Just delicious...quite amazing! I really love the panties that are on it as well. I think I might just be able to smack it once or twice
Hey, you know what they say sweetness, third time's a charm.....

LOL, I would love to see that
:cattail:

I would start licking my way up your super- shy feet and then give you a nice smack.
My feet couldn't be shy if they tried. I have oddly large feet, but they support my 5'10" frame and large backside! LOL

Well TY.... That ass is well worth the wait!!!
thank you!

Here is a couple smacks from me!
ooohhhhh! Love it!

What a beautiful backside that is. Give it a slap for me.
Alrighty then!

so happy to see your lovely toosh :) cant wait to see more of you .. miss you too much
Thank you sweetie :kiss:

I could be wrong, but you don;t seem that shy to me.

You are also very beautiful.

That it does, but I'm going to want you for an entire weekend at least!!
Okie dokie, then, let me get out my calendar and work it!

If you just wave your panties in the air, I'll get the general idea.
White panties it is. *Waving them in the air*

I could be wrong, but you don;t seem that shy to me.

You are also very beautiful.
Thank you. Here I am not nearly as shy as I am IRL. Here, I get to be who I can't be when interacting with others (without a computer screen interface, of course!)

:)

I only plan on teasing you with my fingers & tongue hon.:devil:

And I love the view....it'll be better when I get your legs open a lil bit more too. :devil:

Well, I think you are losing some of your shyness. Showing us your back asset is a proof. Congards on reaching page#50 and in your way to 100
As always thanks for sharing the beautiful you with us. Enjoy your super shy, hot weekend

Love your "Assets" ;) Very sexy.
Why, thank you!

Oh yeah, you'll be working it and getting worked over all weekend long!! :D
:devil:

I didn't know Good Housekeeping started rating asses irl.
Apparently you haven't renewed your subscription....it's that page way in the back right before the personal ads.

I only plan on teasing you with my fingers & tongue hon.:devil:

And I love the view....it'll be better when I get your legs open a lil bit more too. :devil:
Why, that sounds like a fun filled weekend to me!

Well, I think you are losing some of your shyness. Showing us your back asset is a proof. Congards on reaching page#50 and in your way to 100
As always thanks for sharing the beautiful you with us. Enjoy your super shy, hot weekend
I am losing a little of that shy, yes indeed, and I will enjoy my weekend! Holy cannoli! I didn't realize there are actually 50 pages of my supershy self, oh my!!

Happy Saturday

Good morning everyone ~ well, early morning for me this Saturday, indeed. I'm sitting here with my coffee, still completely dumbfounded by the response to my super-shy rear view pics (thank you, you are all far too kind!)

Here are a few pics to start off the weekend, a little something in purple.

Last edited:
Caught up.... I think

As you know, RL has been keeping me crazy busy.... and I have not been getting to my PMs in a timely fashion, so today I do believe I've responded to them all, and cleaned out my mailbox ~

Please know that a lack of response is not intentional.... whilst cleaning I sometimes accidentally get a little careless with the delete button.... I *did* confess to being a technological idiot on post 1 of the thread, so..... you've been warned!!

:cattail:

Good morning everyone ~ well, early morning for me this Saturday, indeed. I'm sitting here with my coffee, still completely dumbfounded by the response to my super-shy rear view pics (thank you, you are all far too kind!)

Here are a few pics to start off the weekend, a little something in purple.

Holy cow...you look amazing in purple. Plus, we get another shot of the ass, the teasing smile, and those amazing breasts. Just stop my drool right now, makes me want to do ALL sorts of naughty things :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back