What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to eating, you need to break the rules every once in a while, otherwise you go insane from all of the cravings. You aren't starting over, and you didn't stumble. You did what you had to do in order to keep going.
Thanks for that! It's just so bizarre how your body can change so quickly when you really overdo it. One wild weekend and all my bras are suddenly too tight. :eek:
 
Now you have us guessing. What word would that be, that you can't write in an erotic site?

Taxman? Drongo? Bludger?

The possibilities are almost endless...

Have a hug anyway.

Og

well, the whole point is to not say it... so I think I'll keep you guessing. ;)

I'm sure it's not "drongo or bludger" since I have never heard of those words before. (I'm not sure if I want to know their definitions, either) :eek: well, crap, now you made me say them... not sure if I should wash my mouth out with soap or not. lol

thank you so much for the hug, it's greatly appreciated. :rose::kiss:
 
...

I'm sure it's not "drongo or bludger" since I have never heard of those words before.

...thank you so much for the hug, it's greatly appreciated. :rose::kiss:

They are WWII Strine. Both would be said with considerable emphasis.

I think they are explained in Nino Carlotta's (John O'Grady) 1957 book "They're a Weird Mob".

Og
 

thanks all:kiss:

dad is still the same, seeing things that aren't there....they are taking him off the valtrex thankfully but its going to be a while
like mom said, he's on borrowed time as is...we just need to get through this and accept that he's made it this far.
 
I was feeling fine until the drive home. Now I'm not liking myself so much. I blew my top, and I'm not sure anymore if it was warranted.
 
well, the whole point is to not say it... so I think I'll keep you guessing. ;)

I'm sure it's not "drongo or bludger" since I have never heard of those words before. (I'm not sure if I want to know their definitions, either) :eek: well, crap, now you made me say them... not sure if I should wash my mouth out with soap or not. lol

thank you so much for the hug, it's greatly appreciated. :rose::kiss:

This is strine. Drongo is still only used by very out of date folk but bludger is still in common usage, normally attached to the word dole (unemployment benefits). Even our prime minister has used it in the press. It's a pretty bad insult in Australia.

Drongo is an idiot, possibly drunken, definitely misguided (a drongo is supposed to be a really stupid bird).

A bludger is someone who doesn't do their share of the work. To bludge is either not to work or to eat/live on someone else's dime. I bit like begging but personal. If your cousin moves in with you, eats you out ofhouse and home and doesn't pay any rent, he's a bludger.

A dole bludger is someone who is chronically unemployed by choice(dole bludgers are mostly a myth). Dole bludgers are the weapon of choice used in Australia to stir up a moral panic about social security. Frankly all the people I know who are tarred with this term are so drugfucked or generally insane that they couldn't get a job even if they wanted one. They make crackheads look like useful members of society.
 
Practically tweeking. I have been off caffeine for seven months because i have been seriously ill. I finally got a chance to have a coffee today and I had a jumbo. Now I am going over the edge on a really bad coffee buzz. I mean bad. I am jittery, nuts and I don't think I am going to sleep for a month. Last time this happened, a friend of mine fed me a diet coke and I acted like I was on crack for days. I really need to ease into it.
 
Better. I walked two miles and ran a mile last night and I feel so much better. Think I sweated out all my woes and re-booted my brain. Vacation starts next weekend. I plan on maximum lounging by the pool time. :D
 
Almost the weekend, thank goodness. Long week this week, too much rain, weather all over the place, and this weekend when we are supposed to be driving up to see the oldies, it's going to hiss it down with rain. Very very heavy all the way. Great.
 
Up and down. Things got tense between a roommate and myself.

But we talked it out and cleared the air. Such a nice change.
 
Up and down. Things got tense between a roommate and myself.

But we talked it out and cleared the air. Such a nice change.

Glad to hear you got it talked out. Hope it stays calmer at home for you.

Gi_Venus *sigh* my typical malfeasance feeling alienated and depressed

*hugs* and a :rose:


My mood: Tired, but content.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top