Fortunate Timing (closed for cbelle02)

Apparently Corey wasn't the only one interested in seeing and feeling more skin as Natalie's hands moved up to his shirt; undoing the buttons frantically and pushing it off of his torso along with the suit jacket. Now it was his turn to feel the cool evening air along his bare chest, shortly jointed by her searching hands and lips. His response to her attention was to gasp as the sensations mixed together were incredible. His reward for her was a muffled kiss along her forehead, his lips desperate to get to anywhere on her that he could; more feral then human now as they both searched for more and more.

He felt her move under him, his hand pressed by her own into her bare breast, no longer content with the teasing above the fabric of her slinky dress. He squeezed it harshly, instinctively, and growled into her kiss as their lips joined once more.

They were fighting each other, wanting to let out the repressed sexual tension that had been present ever since they'd seen each other in the restaurant. Maybe during their first weekend together when he'd watched her in those tight jeans and the blouse. Their first workday when they'd realized who the other person was. Or maybe since he saw her surfing, having no idea that those dark, twisted events so many months ago would lead to this moment then they were poised to take one another to places they'd never been.

Corey could have watched those pleading, desperate eyes forever as he saw the hunger and need in Natalie's expression. "Corey, please..." Her hoarse whisper didn't specify what it was she was looking for, but she didn't need to. It was what they both wanted, craved at this moment.

...but to do it here, when there was so much they didn't know about each other...it would feel great, but Corey didn't want it to feel great. He wanted it to be perfect. He stopped in that moment, poised over his heaving lover, willing to do anything he wanted...

...he could only hope she'd be that willing to wait. He stopped, pulling away, his eyes desperate and pleading. "Get in." He said hoarsely, motioning to his car as he haphazardly threw on his shirt and suit jacket, not bothering to button them up. He'd wanted to go to his place, but he knew that her place was closer, and that as much as he didn't want to do it now, that didn't mean he didn't want to have her as soon as possible.

Soon, the blanket was rolled up in a ball in his backseat and he was speeding as fast as possible off of the side roads, towards Natalie's house, his lustful gaze going to his partner the entire time. Words would get in the way now of what they wanted to do to each other.

Or at least what he wanted to do to her.
 
Natalie gasped in confusion and protest when Corey suddenly pulled away. "Get in." He said, his voice hoarse and filled with need. It was also an order. She knew what he meant by the look in his eyes. He helped her down off the car and she grabbed her cardigan. Quickly, she slid into the car as he packed up the blanket and jumped in the car beside her.

He drove without saying a word, intent on getting to his destination, his mind on only one thing. Hers too. Though they didn't speak, her hand moved over his thigh, then boldly higher, pressing her palm over the still hard bulge in his trousers. Her hand massaged there gently, watching his face, his reaction as he drove.

She was tempted to unbutton and unzip his pants, to feel that hot length that was causing the thick bulge in his pants. But she refrained, it could wait, and she didn't want to distract him from his driving too much. A car accident would definitely be a mood killer!

Natalie withdrew her hand as they pulled up into her driveway. Giving Corey a small smile, she opened her car door and stepped out. Taking his hand, she hurriedly led him to her front door. They couldn't keep their hands off one another. He stood right behind her as she fumbled with her key. Her ass pressed against the hard bulge in his pants and she couldn't help but move against it.

"Fuck!" She cursed. In her hurry to get in the house and further satisfy the plaguing urges, she had dropped the keys. She reached down to get them, eager to get inside.
 
It was an odd feeling, driving with his shirt mostly undone and his suit jacket all but shrugged on his shoulders. But Corey knew that the temptation to straighten out, the urge to just take a moment to pull himself together was offset by the two to three seconds that it would take to look 'right' was two to three more seconds that he'd have to wait until he got to fuck Natalie senseless. And that was time he wasn't willing to take right now.

That, and her hand brushing his tenting manhood as he drove wasn't helping either. Corey spared her a smoldering look for her troubles, gritting his teeth as she calmly, cruelly manipulated his arousal as he drove. He wanted to respond in kind on her bare thigh, but his only response was to speed up. They were almost there, and their gazes were still both locked with passion; 'on hold' until they got somewhere more private.

How much more private would remain to be seen.

The car bucked as he stopped in her driveway, and Corey almost tripped getting out of his side of the car in his haste to make it to her door. But he caught up quickly, the slam of his car door accompanied by his hands resuming their work on her from behind, kissing her neck and shoulder. The two of them somehow managed to shuffle their way to her front door, and her behind pressed right into his cock through his pants. Fuck. She was certainly making more then one thing hard to do at the moment, as it was fairly clear this was not accidental contact as she all but gyrated against him wantonly.

He'd just palmed her breast from behind, his other hand finding its favourite position on Natalie's thigh as she dropped the keys. "Fuck!" She reached down for them, pressing her rear harder against him, and Corey's hand ran eagerly down her backside. Even as she fumbled with the keys to get them in the lock, there was a clear sound of the back of her dress getting unzipped.

The door opened, and Corey moved inside behind her, one foot reaching back to kick the door shut while he moved to eagerly turn Natalie around, no longer needing to wait for anyone or anything. They were alone, and he was going to have his way with her, or them with each other.

Corey mashed his lips back against her, his tongue dueling with his while he yanked the straps of her dress down her arms, all the way down to her waist. He didn't have time to feast his eyes on her exposed chest and stomach; right now, his only goal was getting her naked.

As quickly as possible.
 
As Natalie bent to retrieve the keys, she felt Corey unzip her dress, the thick bulge of his erection pressing harder against her lower ass. Finally, she got the key in the lock and pushed the door open, a sigh of relief escaping as they all but stumbled inside. Corey kicked the door shut and quickly turned her around, pressing her back against the door.

Then his mouth caught hers in a hot, hungry kiss, their tongues meeting and battling desperately in their mouths. Corey pushed the straps of her dress down her arms, then all the way down until she was exposed to her waist. In return, Natalie shoved his pesky suit jacket and shirt off his shoulders, pulling them down his arms and dropping them to the floor. Her hands spread over his chest, his strong arms, his back, nails scratching into his skin as she pulled him closer, his hard chest pressing against her soft breasts. Only the hard nipples contrasted the softness of her flesh.

Natalie finally broke the kiss, both of them breathing heavily. Her eyes bore hotly into his. As much as she wanted him to touch her, to take her, there was something she needed to give him first. Her parted lips moved down over his chin, dropping little kisses and nibbles down onto his neck and chest. Her hands rested at his sides.

As her mouth moved lower, she dropped to her knees, stopping just below his navel. Her eyes lifted to his, locking and holding as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pushing them down along with his boxers until his stiff manhood sprang forward toward her face. She knelt before him, her eyes never leaving his, looking almost...submissive.

First, she took him in her right hand, wrapping her fingers around his girth, a smile crossing her face at the smooth heat against her palm. She stroked his full length slowly at first, then carefully placed a kiss against the tip of his swollen head before flicking her tongue, tasting a drop of precum that had formed there. She moaned softly, and as her eyes held his in a sweltering stare, she wrapped her lips tightly around the head of his throbbing cock, her tongue circling him slowly. Then she pushed down, taking him deep into her mouth, moaning as he hit the back of her throat.

Her mouth suctioned tightly around him as her head started to bob, taking him as deep as she could, sometimes deeper, her hand making up for what she couldn't reach. As she moved a little faster, coating his length with her saliva, the loud slurping echoed throughout the room. When she felt he might be getting close, she made a point to slow down, nearly stopping her actions until the urge passed.

After all, there was always room for a little more teasing. They weren't going anywhere and the evening wasn't going to end any time soon.
 
And again Corey was given a stark reminder about physical attraction being a two way street as Natalie forced off his shirt and jacket; her hands moving over his shoulders and arms as he relished her fingers running over his flesh. She yanked him closer and he groaned as he felt her tits poking into him; her warm softness a contrast to his harder, rougher body. He felt Natalie pull away mere seconds before he would have breathed; and something in her expression, as lustful and yearning as it seemed to be, made him...wait. Not pause.

He closed his eyes as her lips met his chin, making a slow, erotic path down his neck and his chest; Corey's encouragement only came by ways of hisses and grunts of pleasure, imagining her course before he felt her hands stop at his hips, just above his pants; her lips did the same just at his navel.

Corey's opened to see Natalie, lowered to his midsection, half naked below him. Her gaze never left him as she undid his belt, his pants, and then his boxers as she lowered it to reveal his arousal for her. The absolute giving in of her posture and her gaze stirred something dark in him as his hand went to her shoulder affirmatively, accepting of the gift she was about to give to him. Natalie's soft touch moved along his manhood, gripping it and then rubbing it up and down slowly before she kissed it. The contact of her lips to his cock sent a shiver through him, but there was far more to come.

The little lap of her tongue that went out to him, and then her moan, a motion Corey hoped she would repeat eventually as she fully enveloped her cock in her mouth. But even as the heat of her started to fully wrap around his most intimate area, it was her eyes that drew him in; there was something incredibly sexy about a woman on her knees, her tits out, her gaze never leaving you as she started to work your manhood, and Natalie was doing that for him now.

Another moan as he hit the back of her throat, and he shivered in absolute bliss. Natalie closed her mouth around him tighter, and his cock started to glisten with her work; the woman's hands helping when they could. In 'reward', Corey wrapped one hand in her long brown hair in encouragement, occasionally pushing her further onto him then she had 'intended'; still, somehow Natalie kept him from pushing over the edge, the little minx.

His other went to work on her breasts; he grabbed her free hand and yanked it to her other breast, smoldering eyes locking into her as he demanded more from Natalie. Her pleasing of him would be from more then her mouth, as he pinched one of her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, setting an example for what he wanted her other hand to do.

Corey wanted to see how she pleased herself; to see her lost in pleasure as she serviced him...
 
Natalie loved that she was drawing the hisses and groans from Corey, pleased that he was enjoying her ministrations. His hand would push her down further occasionally and she was struggle to withhold her gag reflex and her eyes glistened from the effort. But she was loving every minute of it.

She moaned around his cock as Corey's hand moved to her breasts. He took her free hand and guided it to cup her own left breast as his went to her right, pinching and pulling at the stiff sensitive nipple. Realized what he intended for her to do, she immediately massaged her full globe, shuddering as she pinched her nipple at the same time as Corey pulled at her other. Shards of pleasure shot from her breast straight to her hot center. Her moans vibrated around his cock as they both worked her tits.

Natalie knew that Corey wanted to see her bring herself pleasure, so she let go of his shaft and moved his hand from her breast and guided it to the back of her head. Then, with both hands, she cupped her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples in the ways that brought her the most pleasure. Her mouth, lips, and tongue continued to work his cock, as if she couldn't get enough of it, worshiping it, as if pleasuring him was her sole purpose in life, at least for the moment.

She had intended to stop after a bit, but now, looking up at him, her eyes filled with desire, both for him and for his pleasure, she knew she would only stop when he was ready.
 
"Fuck..." Corey cried as he felt Natalie moan around his rock hard arousal. The little vibrations of her lips and face around him felt so incredible, and he wanted to make her do it forever. His eyes drifted down to watch her wantonly play with herself, cruelly manipulating and pulling at her soft flesh just like he'd demanded of her. It was probably the hottest thing he'd ever seen, and the evening was only going to get better, more depraved, and more lustful as they took out their desires on each other...or as he took his out on her. The sight of her on her knees like this was something he could get used to, in more ways then one. Submission was more then just posture, it was action as well, and Natalie showed more of it as she pushed his other hand to the back of her head, letting him set the pace while her smaller hands mauled her chest.

But Natalie didn't stop sucking. Even as Corey pushed his cock further and further into her mouth, starting to build a rhythm in and out of her, she continued to work him. No, worship him. Adore his manhood with every part of her that could reach it. Her tongue continued to swirl around it, she kept bobbing her head even as he thrust forward, and her eyes...those fucking adorable, lustful eyes, looking at him with a gaze of adoration and subjugation to his will....in that moment, his hand twisted in her hair a bit, as if he'd fuck her face until he blew his load all over it.

It wouldn't have taken much more, either, but this wasn't entirely about that...she wanted to give him a gift, but Corey wanted to use every part of that 'gift'. Which meant, for the moment, enjoying watching her play with herself and feeling her suck him for another minute or two, slurping sounds mixing with moans, gasps, and occasional 'thwacks' as his hips slammed into her face.

But he wanted their first time to be primal, intimate, and so he eventually - reluctantly - pulled his cock out of her mouth. A line of spit joined it to her, and he let her get her bearings for a moment before yanking Natalie up to her feet. Eager hands went to her waist and pulled down her dress and panties in one awkward, rough tug; pulling them off entirely and tossing them aside.

Corey spared a moment for another hard, demanding kiss as he palmed her breast and pussy, a finger teasing her wet slit as he pulled away only for the briefest of whispers. "Let's see how bad you want to be..." Still at the doorway, he lifted her up, spreading her legs with his arms under her thighs as he positioned his cock near her wet, willing entrance.

His eyes never left hers as he pushed into her, grunting as he felt her wet, warm walls surround him...
 
Natalie braced herself when she felt Corey's hand grip her hair, thinking he was going to force her down on his cock and fuck her face relentlessly. And she would have gladly let him. Instead, he pulled her head back and she looked up to him, taking a deep breath. Then he helped her to her feet.

He quickly yanked her dress and panties down to her feet and she stepped out of them, leaving her completely exposed to him. But he didn't take long to admire her body, crushing her mouth in another kiss as one hand palmed her breast while the other side between her legs, teasing along her wet slit. She parted her legs, moaning as his fingers stroked and prodded, brushing her sensitive, swollen clit.

"Let's see how bad you want to be..." Corey whispered, his eyes boring into hers. Natalie gasped when he pulled both hands away, only to grab her thighs, hoisting her up, pinned between him and the door. "Corey..." She breathed, almost whimpering, when she felt the hot, thick head of his cock press against her. And then he was pushing inside and she couldn't hold back the deep moan from escaping her throat as finally, finally he was filling her.

He took her, filling her completely in one deep thrust, stretching her tight walls around him. She wanted to savor the feeling but this was no time for going slow. He needed her. She needed him.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her ankles locked around his hips, she began to rock against him as he plunged into her again. They quickly found a perfect rhythm, hot and deep, animalistic. His hips picked up the pace and the room was filled with the primal sounds of their bodies slapping against each other, their loud groans and moans, the shaking door...

Natalie's nails clawed his back as he fucked her, unrelentlessly. She gasped as each hard thrust hit the perfect spot inside her. Her tight walls gripped Corey's thick cock like a vice while her breasts bounced near his face. "My god, Corey..." She moaned near his ear. "You feel so fucking good."
 
"Corey..." Natalie's pleading whimper made him smirk devilishly, at least for the half second he took before starting to piston his rock hard manhood into her Natalie's body. He didn't make it gradual; forcing it all the way into her, rewarded by Natalie's guttural moan, her pussy gripping him like a vice. Maybe later they'd be able to take it gradual, but this was the pent up release of weeks of sexual tension; teasing and flirting, touches and rubbing up against each other in her living room in dinner, restaurant, on the car. Corey grunted with each thrust, relishing every bit of their first (but not last) copuling.

Her body molded around his as if it was made for it; feeling her strong legs around his hips (this was why fucking an athlete was better; she could keep up with him). Her arms went to his shoulders; strong, but still soft and warm. The door shook with each pounding into her, and he could feel Natalie pushing back into him; her nails raking his back. It'd leave marks he'd feel tomorrow, but right now he revelled in the pain.

Her gasps drove him, too, Corey tried to make her say something different each time he pounded her. "My god, Corey..." Natalie's voice in his ear, breathy and lustful even with the energy they were putting into this. "You feel so fucking good." Corey's only immediate reply was a grunt, and not to stop; her breasts jiggling with each impact, right at his eye level.

He could have said nothing, but instead he grinned, still pushing, still forcing. "Is this how you imagined it'd be?" He teased, his thumb pushing hear her neck. "Tell me how long you've dreamt about this, Natalie..." His question betrayed his own answer to it. "How long you've craved this..." Three more 'thwacks', as the room filled with the symphony of their fucking; breaths, gasps, his hips colliding against her, her being punished against the door...

And Corey couldn't stop. Wouldn't. Not even if she answered. Not that it wouldn't help him along if she did...he was harder then he'd ever been.
 
They were fucking with such energy, such need, Corey's thick cock slamming into Natalie's tight, welcoming pussy relentlessly. Weeks of raw, sexual tension culminating here in this moment. But this was only the beginning and as Corey continued to pound her, no, wreck her pussy, Natalie knew she was in for a hell of a lot more before the night was over. Corey showed no signs of slowing down anytime soon and Natalie would take as much as he gave her.

"Is this how you imagined it'd be?" Corey asked, his words intercepted by the sounds of their bodies slamming together and against the door. "Tell me how long you've dreamt about this, Natalie..." He continued, grunting as he forced himself into her. "How long you've craved this..." On the last word he slammed into her harder than before and she nearly screamed out.

It would be several seconds later before she could catch her breath enough to reply. "This is...so much better than anything I could have imagined." She gasped against his neck. It was funny how at times like these, the truth came out, and this time it would be to Corey and herself. Another long moment passed as she worked her hips in sync with his powerful thrusts, struggling to form her words. "I've wanted you since...the first day...in the office..." She panted, finally.

It was true, a part of her had wanted him even then. Wanted him to take her, to have his fill of her. She just hadn't realized it then. Maybe even before that. After all, she'd had fantasies of meeting her rescuer and falling in love and...not that this was love. At least...not yet. Right now, it wasn't love they were making, it was hard, primal, carnal, lascivious, unforgiving, fucking.

Her legs tightened around him, pulling him in deeper with every animalistic thrust. Her nails clawed at him, his back, his arms. She felt the first stirrings of her impending orgasm and fought for it. She'd always had difficulty finishing with just penetration but she could tell that wasn't going to be a problem with Corey. Her body tensed as she felt her orgasm building. What she had a feeling would only be the first of many. Their pace increased even more and she cried out. "Corey...Corey, I'm going to cum!"
 
Last edited:
Whether they were words spoken in the heat of passion or the heart's truth finally pounded out of her (literally and figuratively), Natalie's response spurred Corey on, slowing for a moment to listen to her. "This is...so much better than anything I could have imagined." Her mouth was against his neck, her gasps feeling like little kisses as they pushed against each other. Feeling Natalie push back against him was incredibly hot .

"I've wanted you since...the first day...in the office..."

Those words etched into his mind, and he wondered if he would say the same. Maybe it was the 'idea' of her. Someone indebted to him, devoted to him, willing to do anything in some sort of perverse desire to please him...and would he feel that way if he hadn't saved her life? Questions that were in the back of his mind even now, but far, far in the back. Right now, all Corey was focusing on was fucking her senseless, gasping at her arms clawing at him. He felt her grab at him, and then a feeling he was very familiar with as their tempo increased. "Corey...Corey, I'm going to cum!"

He was close enough that when she went off, it was probably going to be the twitch that sent him over the edge, too. But Corey had enough presence of mind, even as they were little more then two primal creatures using each other, to say lightly. "I'm close, too..." He needed to ask before she let go. "...do you want it inside of you?" As hot as the idea of knocking her up was, he didn't exactly want to make that choice alone.

If she wanted him to cum elsewhere, she'd let him know. Although it'd have to come quick, as Corey felt a familiar rise building as Natalie's walls tightened around him; his eyes bore into hers as he watched her climax under his thrusting, not stopping even as she came...
 
Corey didn't slow down his thrusts as she admitted she was about to cum. "I'm close, too..." He groaned into her ear. "...do you want it inside of you?"

Shit! She thought suddenly. That was the furthest thing from her mind and normally she was very strict about being safe. But given the circumstances, it had never crossed her mind.

Natalie did a quick calculation in her head, which was incredibly difficult considering her thoughts would jumble with each hard thrust. But she managed to determine within a satisfactory (at least for this moment) accuracy that she was not close to ovulation so risk of pregnancy was low. Perhaps she wasn't exactly in the most rational of mind to make such a judgment but it was too late to care.

"Please...inside me. I want to feel your cum fill me!" She gasped as one particularly hard thrust sent her over the edge and she moaned loudly, her cries filling his ears, and the room as she spasmed around his cock. Her body tensed as wave after wave of pleasure rushed through her. Her own climactic juices gushing over his shaft and onto their thighs. Her moans turned to soft whimpers as the orgasm faded slowly, only to grow again as his hot cum shot inside her, scorching her walls.
 
"Please...inside me. I want to feel your cum fill me!"

Well, Corey was never one to deny a lady something they wanted...especially when they both wanted it badly. Feeling her clamp around him came first, but then it was her wanton, lustful moan; letting go of all of her desire and sexual frustration as she climaxed around him. He felt her juices coat him, run down his thighs and legs, and then a brief moment of peace until he reached his own orgasm. "Ughhhhh...." He cried out, and he couldn't help but notice Natalie's own cries of pleasure rising again as she took his seed. He was intoxicated as he watched her take everything he had, his full load emptied inside of her as his breathing finally started to steady, and he gracefully pulled out of her; letting her regain her footing gently as he started at her.

Natalie's hair was disheveled, her body coated in sweat and other fluids, her breathing heavy...and yet Corey still couldn't wait to take her again, even as he knew he couldn't get it up that quickly...it had been quite a ride. And all he could think about was how to push her further the next time.

In the next few minutes, maybe. All he did was smirk a bit, his hand moving to her hair to grab her teasingly, even roughly. "Clean me up, and then you can show me your bedroom..." He pulled her down a bit, forcing Natalie back to a familiar position as he looked forward to feeling her mouth on him again, if only for a brief while...

...this was going to be a long, fun night.
 
Natalie shuddered as Corey pulled out of her and steadied her as her feet touched the ground. It would be a long moment before she could move again, her legs still weak and trembling. Shhe ran a hand through her tangled hair, trying to catch her breath. It had been a long long time since she'd been so properly fucked. And that had been very proper.

Corey was watching her, his hands still on her waist, he still looked at her ravenously despite the huge load he'd just filled her with. For a moment, she thought he was going to take her again. Before she could speak, he grabbed her hair roughly, causing her to gasp. He pushed her downward and she knew what he wanted.

"Clean me up, and then you can show me your bedroom..." He said, no, commanded. Her legs already weak, it didn't take much for her to drop to the ground.

Without saying a word, she slid her tongue over his softening length, tasting the salty and tangy mixture of their combined juices. She smiled up at him, moaning at the taste. Her tongue traveled along both sides of his cock before taking him in her mouth fully. Her mouth and tongue worked over him, to clean up every bit of the mess they'd made. Once finished, she pulled her mouth off him with a pop, but dipped her head lower, her tongue moving over his heavy balls. She took each one carefully into her mouth, cleaning them both.

Satisfied, she sat back, looking up at him for approval of her work. Once given, she rose to her feet again and took his hand to silently lead him into her bedroom.

It was fairly large with a big king-sized bed in the middle. Sure she was only one person, but hell, she liked the extra room. It also contained a large dresser and mirror, two night stands, a bookshelf, various decorations, and an attached bathroom and closet. Neither one of them cared for anything other than the bed right now though.

They were both exhausted, but far from satiated. After climbing into bed and a little more kissing and fondling, Corey was rock hard again. This time, however, Natalie would do all the work. In the middle of a hot, hungry kiss, she moved to straddle him, positioning herself and sliding down full on his solid shaft. She gasped as he filled her again and immediately started to ride him, bracing her hands on his chest for balance. Her bed shook as their force and pace increased, bodies slapping together. She bounced on him hard and fast and it didn't take long for them both to reach explosive orgasms again.

Exhausted, and their hunger temporarily slaked, they soon fell into each others arms, and into a peaceful sleep.
 
It was more then just feeling her 'clean' him that was turning Corey on so much. It was seeing Natalie smile up at him from her knees, the way she lapped at their juices on his member (something about her tasting herself was incredibly arousing), the amount of work she had to do before she popped off of him. Not only was he 'clean', but he felt his arousal building again as she took him into her bedroom.

Her bed was almost as large as his, which was fortunate for what they were about to do...although as expected, Natalie had a bigger dresser, larger closet, and probably a nicer bathroom. He wasn't about to see that though as he climbed into the bed on top of her, his hands and lips finding familiar purchase on Natalie's soft, giving body.

Eventually, he found himself on the bottom and let out a breath as she shifted backwards to straddle him, her walls again enclosing his rock hard shaft. His lips followed hers as she pulled away, but the loss of her lips would soon be made up for as she impaled herself on him; her gasp made him smirk as his hands went to stroke her thighs. She started to ride him, and Corey didn't push back, letting Natalie set the pace and tempo as she worked to bring them both to climax. His hands traveled up her thighs, stomach, and to her breasts as they bounced over him. He couldn't get enough of her feminine shape, her body strong yet soft and giving. The sounds of their midsections colliding, her hands brushing his chest, the feeling of the bed giving under them were the only accompaniments to their lewd act as they both reached their end.

Soon, blackness claimed him as he had his arm around her, and he woke up feeling sore, and aching as his legs and hips told him just how much force he'd put on them when fucking Natalie senseless. Speaking of Natalie (and of said action they'd indulged in last night), he could hear the shower running, and a smirk came to his face. Shifting out of the bed, he wandered over towards her bathroom, knowing he probably couldn't mask his approach but deciding he didn't need to anyways as he stepped in to join her.

"Just trying to save water." He said huskily, as his hands went to her arms as he kissed her between her neck and shoulder. It had been eight hours, he reasoned, and his hands had forgotten what she felt like...
 
Natalie awoke the next morning slowly. She stretched out, and glanced over at Corey, sleeping soundly on his side, his arm still draped over her. Carefully, as not to wake him, she slid out from under his arm and out of bed. Her thighs were sore as they supported her but the ache brought a smile to her face as she remembered the night before. She'd ridden him for a while, using muscles she hadn't used in such a way in quite some time.

She padded to the bathroom and turned on the shower, brushing her teeth while the water warmed. Then she stepped in, letting out a moan of satisfaction and relief as the warm water washed over her body. She hummed softly to herself as she lathered her hair with shampoo and her body with soap. When she finally reached to wash between her legs, she was a little surprised to find herself sore there as well. Not surprising, considering how hard and for how long his thick cock had pounded her. But like her thighs, it was a good kind of sore.

Natalie was rinsing her hair, her head under the stream of water when Corey entered the bathroom, so she didn't hear him approach. She jumped when he stepped into the shower. He just smirked and moved toward her. "Just trying to save water." He explained, while his voice and the look in his eyes told of reasons less innocent.

"Oh, I see." Natalie smiled, moaning softly as he kissed between her neck and shoulder. "How environmentally conscious of you." She grinned and moved into his arms, her wet body pressing against his. "Did you sleep well?" She asked, dipping her own head to kiss down his chin and neck. Corey's length, full and hard again, pressed between them against her stomach.

"Should we get you clean?" She asked and moved them so that he could get under the water and wet his hair. "I'm sorry, you'll have to smell like me." She laughed lightly, grabbing her shampoo. She put a bit in her hands and lathered it in his hair, standing on tip toe to reach, her breasts again pressing into his chest. Her fingers lightly massaged his scalp as she rubbed the shampoo into his hair. Once finished, she grabbed the soap, lathering it in her hands. Starting with his neck, Natalie washed slowly down his broad chest, his strong arms that had held her up the night before, and his abs, careful to avoid the erection that extended to just below them.

Natalie turned Corey around noticing the scratch marks on his upper back. "Hmm, looks like I left a few marks." She murmured, kissing each of them before carefully washing over them down to his lower back. Squatting, she washed both of his legs before standing back up, her hands moving over each ass cheek, giving him a playful swat. Turning him back around, she slid her hands down to the only part of him yet to be washed. Grasping him gently, she stroked his full length slowly, her other hand moving down to wash his balls and just behind them. She would spend a little more time here than anywhere else, it was, after all, the dirtiest part after last night, so of course she had to make sure it was extra clean, right?

Finally, she pulled her hand away and looked up at him. "You're all clean. Time to rinse." She pushed her hand playfully on his chest to send him under the water.

Of course, she had a feeling if last night was any indication, they wouldn't stay clean for very long.
 
Last edited:
Corey felt his body tense with excitement as he heard a familiar little noise from Natalie as he kissed her. "Oh, I see." He saw the hint of her smile as she responded, too, and something about her reacting to what he did, making her gasp, shudder, moan, cry out...it was intoxicating. "How environmentally conscious of you." His eyes roved over her as she turned around into his arms, enjoying her naked, wet body. "Did you sleep well?"

His response was delayed as he felt her lips on his skin, and her stomach pressing against his growing bulge. "Mmmhmmm." He groaned, his hands tensing a little on her bare back, moving down to cup her ass as she continued.

"Should we get you clean?" Corey did not object as they shifted so that he was under the water, but it splashed on them both as Natalie continued. "I'm sorry, you'll have to smell like me."

He breathed a bit. "I'm sure I can live with that for today." The upside, which was standing here in front of him grabbing her shampoo, was much larger then the downside of smelling 'off' for a day. He simply watched her work as she reached up to lather his hair, the feel of her fingers running through his short hair deliberate and appealing. It didn't hurt that her breasts pressed into his hard chest as she worked, and he enjoyed the competing sensations of water, wet skin, and her hands as she 'washed' him. Soon after that, it the shampoo was rinsed form his har as she started to lather the soap in her hands, and Corey bit his lip as she started from his neck, her hands working all of the way across his muscles, his pecks, stomach, and then lower...although he couldn't help but notice the one area she was avoiding, which was the one spot he wanted her to touch the most.

And then she turned him around, and he felt her gaze on the marks on his back. "Hmm, looks like I left a few marks." He breathed in sharply as she brushed each of them with her lips, and he even found a few places he hadn't noticed yet as she kissed them all before washing them carefully. He felt her bend down behind him, and in that moment he was tempted to turn around, to make her 'clean 'the one area she'd avoided so far; knowing she would take him back into her mouth. But Corey acquiesced to her practical wishes over his carnal ones (for now...), the tease turning him on as her hands worked his legs. Although he flinched a bit at her swat, he turned back around again at her command, seeing a familiar feeling in her eyes that was echoed in her own as her hands moved to his aching, wanting member.

Natalie's touch was gentle and teasing as she 'washed' his cock, and Corey noticed her other and moving to his balls, the motion more intimate and lustful at the same time. He breathed in sharply, not entirely biting back the moan that escaped him as she all but gave him a handjob under the water's spray hitting his back. Still, deliberately or not he wasn't sated as she eventually pulled away. "You're all clean. Time to rinse." With a playful shove, she sent him back under the water and Corey decided to play it up a bit, letting the water run down his body as he shook his short hair under the spray as if he were a model. He smiled obnoxiously as he rinsed the soap off of him, enjoying her eyes on him as his own took a ravenous look on her naked, wet form.

"Well, that's not fair." He said huskily. "Here I am all cleaned up and you haven't gotten any special treatment." It was fairly obvious she had cleaned up already but the implication was clear as he grabbed her. "I think I need to make sure you're not dirty, Natalie..."

Although it was clear that both of them hoped she was dirty, just in another way entirely...

In the relatively cramped confines of the shower, he wasn't about to pull her roughly towards him as he wanted, so he simply slipped by her and put her under the water, her front facing the spray as he moved her gently so that her hair was getting rinsed. He wasn't about to shampoo her again when it was clear she'd done a good job already (something about not messing with a good thing, a wise man had once told him), but the spray was mere cover for his hands massaging her scalp. They'd get a chance to do this again, he was confident, but even so he wasn't about to pass up the chance to drive Natalie wild with what could be called a romantic gesture.

His hands on her scalp and working gently through her hair were echoed by more kisses on her shoulder, from behind; he had to bend down to work her and he tasted the water and a bit of the soap as he did. Corey'd strong hands moved her back as he took a moment to lather the soap himself, the intent not as much to clean her as it was to do something else entirely as his soapy hands soon returned to her frame, starting at her shoulders as he worked his way down her strong, yet feminine arms. He liked that Natalie was in shape but still had an incredibly attractive body; the muscles were defined as he felt her forearms, but they didn't define her. Amazons weren't his thing, but Natalie definitely was.

His hands moved from her hands - briefly interlacing his fingers with hers - before moving to her hips, continuing a soapy 'assault' as they avoided her intimate area as well; a tease for a tease as he went straight up her stomach to her tits. He hissed as he cupped each of them in turn, rolling her nipples and squeezing the tender flesh, repaying her attentions on his cock in turn as his arousal pressed into the small of her back. His left hand eventually went off of her tit towards her collarbone as his right hand went down her flat stomach, her navel, and then back around her thigh before two wet fingers teased the entrance to her pussy. He teased her entrance just as his left hand found her long hair and tugged it slightly, twisting her head so that he could lean in to face her from behind.

"I hope you're not getting too wet..." he teased as his lips found hers, kissing her roughly as one hand found a familiar place on her breast, his other teasing two fingers inside of her, intent on driving her as wild as she had him. The water beat down on both of them, and as Corey started to finger her, it occurred to him that maybe upping the ante would be more fun...
 
Natalie laughed as Corey posed and shook his head under the water as it ran over him. It was over the top but still incredibly sexy. "Well, that's not fair." He said after he had finished rinsing and stepped out of the water a bit. "Here I am all cleaned up and you haven't gotten any special treatment."

Natalie ran a hand slowly down his chest. "But I've already gotten clean before you came in..." She said with a slight smirk. But then he grabbed her and slipped by her so that she was under the water now. "I think I need to make sure you're not dirty, Natalie..." He rasped, his eyes staring darkly into hers.

His fingers returned the favor, massaging her scalp as she'd done his, eliciting soft moans from her lips. It felt incredible. His touch was slow and purposeful as he dropped kisses along her shoulder and neck. Then his hands were gone as he pulled her from the spray to lather the soap on his hands. She'd already washed herself, but she wasn't about to deny herself, nor Corey, the opportunity for his hands to roam over her body.

His soapy hands traveled over her shoulders, back, arms and around her her stomach. He avoided where she wanted him to go, but she'd known he would. Payback was a bitch, after all. Instead, though, his large, strong hands moved toward her breasts, cupping one in each hand. Natalie gasped as he pinched each nipple, the gasp turning into a deep groan as he twisted and pulled on them. She could feel the wetness between her legs from just that touch, a wetness that was not caused by the water.

Then his hands left her and she sighed in protest. But it wasn't for long as one hand traveled over her stomach and navel, her thigh...before finally finding her hot, aching slit. "Corey..." She moaned his name in a throaty whisper. It was all she could muster before his head grasped her hair, pulling her head back so that he could look into her eyes.

"I hope you're not getting too wet..." He teased before his lips met hers in a rough kiss, his tongue pushing past her lips to find her own. One hand reclaimed it's place on her heaving breast while the other tantalized her sex. His fingers moved inside her tight walls, exploring, teasing. His stiff cock was pressed against her backside. Her soft moans, though muffled by the kiss, echoed through the shower as Corey's fingers moved in her wet pussy.

Wanting more, she lifted a leg to rest her foot on the edge of the tub, opening herself to his prying fingers, at the same time rocking her ass against his hard shaft. He was driving her crazy and he knew it. One hand braced against the side of the shower wall, the other on his forearm.

Her hips moved to meet his hand, fearful that at any moment he'd pull away, as she'd done with him. But the moment had seemed to take on a different tone and she'd forgotten all about the soap on her body, only knowing the feel of his body against her, his cock pressing to her ass and his fingers in her pussy.

Natalie wrenched her mouth from his, unable to stand his teasing much longer. Her head hung as she gasped and moaned from his touch. She knew that part of him must be getting a sadistic pleasure from watching her squirm from his relentless teasing torture. That same part of him would love what she said next. "Please, Corey." She whimpered, barely audible over the water. "Please fuck me." She begged, leaning into him, her entire body at the mercy of his touch.
 
Corey could listen to Natalie moan all day, knowing it was because of the sexual pleasure coarsing through her body. It only got better when it was right against his lips, because his hands were gently (or cruelly, depending on how one looked at it) manipulating her body. He watched her spread open for him, giving in to his hands as she braced herself against him. He grinned as her hips pushed back against him, obliging her by pushing his fingers deeper into her, sliding his fingers in and out of Natalie.

He felt her pull her lips away from his - with visible effort - smiling as she continued to react and tense as he worked her. Natalie's other visible response was to grind her ass against his hardness, and she had him pegged; he loved what he was doing to her, having her at his mercy...and then she made it even better.

"Please, Corey." Natalie's whimper barely covered the sound of the water "Please fuck me."

He started to fingerfuck her harder, knowing full well that it wasn't what she really wanted, his hand tightening just a little around her neck. "Hmmm...." breathed Corey, his cock throbbing against her ass and the tip of it poking her back as he pretended to be considering her request. Truth be told, he wanted nothing more then to take her here and now, but there was an illicit thrill in toying with her like this; something he wanted to bottle up and savor. But they were in this moment, the water beating down on them, his hands holding and teasing her hot body. "You're setting a dangerous precedent, Natalie. Three times in such a short span of time..." His fingers slowed down in her, simply keeping her at a slow burn as he continued talking huskily into her ear. "...I might get used to having you however I want. Whenever I want." The words sent a jolt of excitement through him, echoing what she'd said to him last night on the hood of his car.

He pulled back slightly, his fingers leaving her only to position his manhood to poke into her from behind. Corey's hand traced her neck as he whispered into her ear. "Bend over so I can take you from behind." He whispered heartily, ready to thrust into her as his hand gripped her hair, wanting to see how badly she really wanted it.
 
Corey's only response to Natalie's begging was to push his fingers deeper and harder into her, drawing gasps of breath and more moans from her, especially when she felt his hand tighten it's grip on her neck just slightly.

"You're setting a dangerous precedent, Natalie. Three times in such a short span of time..." He breathed hotly into her ear, as his fingers slowed their movements. She only whimpered in response. It was torture, his teasing, getting her so hot and then drawing back. If anything, this man knew how to drive her to the brink of insanity. Ironic that he'd once saved her life but now his relentless torment was killing her. Or at least it felt that way.

"I might get used to having you however I want. Whenever I want." He continued and she shuddered at the words, a hot shiver traveling up her spine. "Is that....so bad?" She asked between breaths.

Then he pulled away, his fingers left her soaked pussy, no part of his body touching hers. She started to groan in protest but then she felt his cock pushing against her. "Bend over so I can take you from behind." He commanded in a throaty whisper. Natalie moaned softly and immediately complied.

She bent forward, her ass pushing out towards him, exposing herself wantonly. She placed her hands on the ledge that jutted out from the shower wall to brace herself, eager to have his cock fill her again. The hot water from the shower beat down over her back as she bent forward. Her head hung, the wet hair hanging down around her face as she offered herself to him completely.
 
Corey wasn't sure what turned him on more - Natalie's needy, throaty little moan or the way she instantly moved to bend to his will. It was an appealing prospect, having her do whatever he wanted, and a tiny little corner in the back of his mind was saving it for later as the rest of him focused on running his hands down her bare back, towards Natalie's ass as she bent over. Her wet skin was tantalizing and the water beating down on both of them made a din in the shower as he moved towards her. Corey hissed he squeezed her ass cheeks, loving how open she was before he took a moment to position himself before he thrust his hips forward, pushing all of the way into Natalie in one harsh stroke.

It didn't feel that way given how wet she was (clearly not just from the water, either...) and his hips collided with hers loudly, the slapping sound a bit muffled with the water sputtering down around them. Corey's hand went for her long, wet hair; grabbing it and using it as leverage as he started to pound her. This was his hunger finding expression; much like their first coupling last night, this was going to be hard and fast. She felt marvelous around him, and his heavy breathing joined the chorus of lewd noises starting to ring through the shower.

It probably hurt a bit, but Corey was past caring, wanting his cock to have nowhere to go but deep inside of Natalie's giving body. He wanted to take all she had to give, and even now as she submitted to him, all he could think of was taking more...
 
Natalie felt his hands slide down her back, squeezing her ass as the head of his cock pressed against her wet slit. Then in one rough push, he was inside her, filling her completely. He slid in easily but the force of his hips slamming into hers pushed the air out of her lungs in a loud huff and she gasped, bracing herself on the ledge to keep from falling forward.

Like their first time, mere hours ago, Corey didn't waste any time. A free hand wrapped around her wet hair and pulled back hard as he slammed himself into her again and started pounding her forcefully. Her mouth gaped open, breathing hard between moans and cries that mixed with the sound of their bodies smacking together.

No holds were barred. They were animals in the act of raw, primal desire. Corey rammed into her over and over, pommeled her body, with seeming disregard for how his hard thrusts affected her. It was as if she only existed in that moment for his pleasure. And maybe she did. That thought sent a shiver down her spine and she moaned even louder, almost screaming as he hammered her pussy harder and harder.

The position she was in was uncomfortable, not meant for extended periods of fucking of such magnitude. But she ignored any pain or discomfort, lost in the carnal turbulence of their coupling, wanting only to give him the greatest pleasure and release.

"Fuck, Corey!" She cried out. "You're wrecking my pussy!" She knew she would be sore after this one, but she didn't care. She only encouraged him to pound her harder. "Don't stop! I want to feel you explode! I want all of your cum!" Her walls gripped him tightly, and she so badly wanted to cum herself. But she would force herself to hold off until Corey came first.
 
Corey's breathing was hard and erratic, and not the only thing that could be labelled as such in this intimate area. He pounded into Natalie with no care for her pleasure (even as her cries made it clear what she thought of her current predicament); his hips pistoning in and out of her as his only intent was to use her for his own release. His cock never left her, only pulling out enough to give the hint of removal before he forced it into Natalie, over and over, the water running down uselessly around them; only for show.

"Fuck, Corey! You're wrecking my pussy!" The first coherent words that had been uttered since they started, and his response was anything but. "You...can...take...it..." He managed in between thrusts, hissing as he wanted, needed her to hear him. "You'll...take whatever...I want you to..." The slapping of his hips against hers helped muffle his statement, but he knew she'd hear him. Know what he meant. Corey certainly knew how he intended to take advantage of the liberties she was allowing him on her body.

For Natalie's part, she only spurred him on. "Don't stop! I want to feel you explode! I want all of your cum!" She tightened around him, and Corey pulled her harder, forcing her to feel more pain as he had nowhere to go but deeper inside of her; each thrust brought him closer as he pushed himself faster and harder to reach his climax. Soon, he was pushing deeper and not faster, wanting her to feel him as he gifted her with his seed, grunting hoarsely. He barely felt human, almost primal as he felt his adrenaline rising, and then something else as he shot another load inside of her willing body.

Reflexively, he kept going, and soon felt her reach her end as well...
 
"You'll...take whatever...I want you to..." Corey growled. Natalie barely heard him over the sounds of their bodies smacking together and the water raining down but his commanding tone was unmistakable. It was one of power, of domination, of ownership. She could do little but gasp out a strangled "YES!" in response.

With her encouragement, not that he needed it she was sure, Corey dug his fingers painfully into her hips and pulled her back as he forced himself impossibly deeper. She could only take it. Then with a deep gutteral groan, she felt him spill his hot sticky seed deep inside her. Her tight walls gripped him, milking him, wanting it all. Yet even as the last of his cum emptied into her, he was still fucking her, urging her to her own orgasm. She would have to thank him for that gift.

Forcing herself to hold off on her orgasm made it even stronger and when she came, she cried out loudly as her body convulsed around him, walls spasming around his cock. It was a long one and when it finally released her, the havoc that Corey had wreaked on her body along with the intensity of her own orgasm hit her like a wall of bricks and her weak arms and legs could no longer support her.

Natalie collapsed to her knees in the shower, head hanging forward. The water, now only lukewarm, rolled down her spine as she struggled to catch her breath, to come back to the present. She could feel his sticky seed seeping onto her thighs. Neither of them spoke for a long moment. She was utterly exhausted in every way possible but she felt a weird sense of...euphoria?

Finally, she reached up to turn the water off and sat back against the side of the tub. "Thank you." She whispered, finally turning to look at him.
 
A similar sense of euphoria washed over Corey as he watched Natalie lost in the bliss of orgasm, but unlike his waning adrenaline, some of it seemed to stay with him as he slowed down; feeling his aching muscles as he pulled out of her slowly, surely. The water washed over both of them for a moment, and he looked at Natalie collecting herself; her cry of release still echoing in his mind, the feel of her tightly around him still present even as he was no longer inside of her.

"Thank you." she said, and Corey looked at her impassively. Something about her posture, the way she seemed so grateful to him was...enticing. Things had been building between them during the last week or so, and for it all to come out and find expression so quickly in the last day or two was leading to some rather interesting results. Corey got out first, finding a spare towel to clean up with but feeling like they need a bit of distance, even if it was just a room or two, to collect themselves before breakfast.

Which would feel pretty good at the moment, as Corey just threw on his shirt, boxers, and pants. It was an odd look this early in the morning, but it beat being naked...part of him wondered if he should stay for breakfast at all. But this wasn't a one night stand, he told himself, and his stomach was rumbling. Certainly she wouldn't mind fixing something up for them.

That, and a talk would probably do them some good, as there would be no going back to normal after this. He headed to the kitchen to wait, pouring himself a glass of water, smiling at her kindly as she walked out. "Hey." He waited until she was comfortably into breakfast preparations before starting to say anything of substance, and his body language betrayed his uncertainty. "Look...I do want to keep doing whatever this is...but we'll have to be careful." A beat passed before he added the necessary clarification. "About avoiding undue suspicion at work, I mean."

He didn't need to say Adrianna's name.
 
Back
Top