Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-22-2017, 01:06 AM   #1051
yummyyum1
Loves Spam

My lawyer said this would never happen..but here i am

Old 10-24-2017, 11:19 PM   #1052
MisterY77
Experienced

Dr. Kevin Lane examined the gorgeous woman in front of him. He had ordered her to bend down and grab her ankles, mostly because he wanted to see her do it. If questioned, he could make the excuse that it gave him easier access to the body cavities that needed to be searched. He could even explain groping her nipple as a breast exam or searching for piercings. But the truth was he had long since given up on tiring concepts like propriety and dignity for the human slime that came through here.

When he was young and idealistic, he harbored notions of doing good for humanity. He volunteered at a free clinic while he interned at St. Aloycious hospital. One night his uncle, a prison official, told him that the prison needed a doctor for a few days as the regular doc was out sick. That seemed to be perfect. He could get good experience while helping the disadvantaged, right up his alley.

One false allegation by an 18 year old thief ended his career. She was looking for a payday and an early release, and he was the victim. He was never charged but the damage was done. Even though her claim was proven false, the hospital chose not to renew his internship.

Lucky for Kevin, the previous doc kicked the bucket and his uncle was a able to get Kevin the job. That was when he was 26. Now he was 42 and all that idealism had turned to bitterness and cynicism.

So here he was, gorgeous woman bent over, ass and pussy presented like a cat in heat. It made his pulse jump and his cock throb at the thought of thoroughly examining this helpless piece of societal refuse. He'd molest her as much as he could without getting himself into trouble, she'd leave, and he'd be there alone with a rock hard dick and nowhere to put it. For this, went to 8 years of college.

For an instant he looked outside of the glass and saw his next patient. He stared in disbelief when he saw her. The little cunt that had gotten him into trouble those years ago. What was her name, Liz? It was time for his revenge.

He pulled a pair of rubber gloves out and put one on, making sure to snap it loudly. "Tricia, stand on the line on the floor there and bend down and put your hands on the exam table," he said, pointing to a line of tape about a foot from the table.

He put his other glove on with a snap and motioned for the other prisoner to be brought in. The guard have him a quizzical look and led the other prisoner into the exam room. "Have her get those clothes off and assume the position the other prisoner is in," he ordered the guard.

He went to his office and opened his bag. This night was about to get very interesting.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:23 AM   #1053
bankbabe13
Really Really Experienced

Liz gets taken back to her cell, cutting out talk short, for now. I look at my notes and decide to move in tontalking to more people to help my case.

Old 10-30-2017, 07:54 PM   #1054
hadruprider
Literotica Guru

Charles Dodgson entered nervously through the big steel gates. He had never been into a prison before. Having recently qualified as a star pupil from theological college at the age of 25, this was his first proper job. He was looking forward to meeting the inmates and helping them with their spiritual lives, providing support and guidance for them in moral matters. He was confident that his liberal college education would be excellent preparation for the role.

The interview with the prison warden had gone well. Apparently there had been a prison chaplain before, but he had had to leave, for personal reasons that the warden was unable to explain, over a year ago. So they were keen to fill the vacancy. His duties were to conduct a service on Sunday mornings, and to run one-on-one confidential sessions on Monday and Wednesday afternoons in his private office, at which the ladies would be able to discuss any issues of concern they might have and benefit from his moral guidance. He hoped he might be abke to introduce some of them to the joy of God's love. The warden did mention that he was aware of some lapses in morality among a few of the inmates, though he did not go into any details. Charles was glad that it was a women's prison, since he was sure that they would be better behaved than men.

Together with the Warden, they wrote a note explaining his new role and the services that he offered, and that was distributed to all the inmates.

Old 11-10-2017, 06:12 AM   #1055
bankbabe13

Hate to do this but bumping to top( one time only)for more interest

Old 11-12-2017, 10:12 AM   #1056
Ghaust

Anderson sighed deeply as he drove his car into the staff lot, smiling as he saw his parking space was still there. His little period of enforced leave had been great when it started, but the weeks had dragged in and he was almost happy to have been reinstated.

He'd spent most of the last month in the gym, working off some anger and fighting to control his other urges. His teacher friend had been useful for the first couple of weeks but she'd fucked off on a cruise and left him dry.

Nodding his hellos as he moved through the corridors and went to collect his equipment, smirking at his reflection as he fastened his duty belt.

Old 11-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #1057
bankbabe13

I sit in a conference/ meeting room, lolking over case info. dressed professionally as usual, button down lavender dress 2" above the knees, nude pantyhose, 2, strappy lavender heels, as i am frustrated by the run around i am getting here in this “corrupr” prison. Only getting half truths from inmates and stonewalled by guards.

Old 11-12-2017, 02:22 PM   #1058
Ghaust

He goes to the administration block, sure in himself that they'll be some crap duty waiting for him, or another bank of online pc bullshit he has to complete.

He smiles as he sees the room empty asides the secretary, his right hand unconsciously dropping to his crotch as he eyes her up.

Pleasantly surprised that there is nothing too pressing for him, he's instructed to go and deal with a nosey DA.

"Anything you say", he replies, groping the secretary's ass, "but i expect you in the store room in half an hour"

He wandered nonchalantly along towards the conference room as ordered, wondering who he was baby sitting, expecting some suit to be sat there. He stopped outside the door,straightening up his uniform before walking in.

Anderson paused in the open doorway as he looked at the female sat there, his head flitting through where he'd seen her before... then he remembered...

"Can't keep you away eh...?"

Old 11-14-2017, 08:35 PM   #1059
bankbabe13

I say bothing as i look up at you scrolling through case files, then looking up i say” here to help or are you part of this corruption around here? I ask trying to forget our past interactions. You seeing my button diwn dress play the “ need to frisk” angle being a guard and all.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:33 AM   #1060
Ghaust

Anderson stood in the doorway, filling it as he looked around the room, smiling, before walking in. He paused while the door closed over behind him, reaching back to turn the lock.

"I love this room...", he murmured, running his hand over the back of one of the heavy leather upholstered chairs, "nice chairs... solid table..."

He reached down and pushed her files away across the table as his other hand dropped to graze his crotch.

"I have missed your little visits... Miss DA"

Anderson spun her chair about to face him, stepping in, straddling her legs, pinning her knees together. He reached for her chin, raising her eyes to his groin, pausing then bringing her to look up at him.

"Hands on the arm rests... and do not let go..."

Old 11-15-2017, 09:45 PM   #1061
bankbabe13

Trying to figure out your next move, i flash you a dirty look, “ i dont have time for this” i stammer but “comply” and put my arms in the arm rests thinking you are just trying scare tactics to stop me from finding info on my cases. I look up at you as you....

Old 11-15-2017, 09:55 PM   #1062
Ghaust

"Good girl", he chides as his finger slips from her jaw to the top button on her dress, "you keep your eyes on me... and your hands on those armrests"

He casually flicked open the first, then the second buttons, his fingers slaying to spread open the neckline of her prim lavender dress.

"I love that you dress up so nice for me lady...", letting his fingers slip inside her gaping dress, the tips grazing the upper slopes of her breasts.

"Such nice titties"

Old 11-15-2017, 10:11 PM   #1063
bankbabe13

Breathing heavy with the anticipation of your next moves. Hands on arm rests reluctantly obeying you as you see the lacy top of pink front hook bra. “Enjoying the view?” I hiss with an acud tongue tone knowing my words against a guards’ word at this juncture would fall in deaf ears as i watch your hands gasping at yiur boldness.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:17 PM   #1064
Ghaust

"Certainly am", he smiles as heasy curls his fingers, dragging his nails across her tender flesh, leaving thin red lines in their wake.

"I think you're probably about the right height just now to get a real good view too", moving his groin closer to her face as he squeezed her legs tighter together between his.

"I think I like you in this position...", his fingers slipping inside the thin lacy cup of her bra, "for now..."

Old 11-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #1065
bankbabe13

My perky and firm 32C’s rise and fall as currentlyi sit there top half of my dress halfway undone as my legs are held together tight. One hand on my dressand your orger rubbing your crotch as i am forced to watch it grow in your uniform pants.

Old 11-15-2017, 10:27 PM   #1066
Ghaust

"Eyes on me Miss DA", he chuckles, "unless you want to see what's in there..."

His hand slips fully inside her bra, encompassing her firm young breast, squeezing hard as he drags his thumb across her budding nipple.

"I bet you've given some great tittie rides in your time", h's free hand moving to grasp her tightly by her hair, "why don't you tell me about it..."

Old 11-16-2017, 06:06 AM   #1067
bankbabe13

“Youre crazy. I am not telling you stuff like that. Ill have your job for this” i half hiss and half whimper as my sentance is interrupted by my heavy breathing as i try to resist not getting turned on by the contact but my nipples tell a different story as you stand over me as i sit there. Legs pinned together, hands on the armrests swallowing the lump in my throat in nervous anticipation of your bold next moves.

Old 11-16-2017, 08:11 AM   #1068
Ghaust

He pushes his hips forward, brushing his groin against her chin as he watches the conflict behind her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"Your mouth says nothing, so maybe it has better uses than talking....", he teases, "I'm sure that your colleagues have had a run at you already..."

He pushes his hand deeper into her bra, feeling her dress strain against his wrist as he get rougher with her tit. A third button pops open as he feels his cock swell thick against her chin.

"I'm sure you've a room very similar to this in your office... and you're very aware of your... 'position" at it"

Old 11-16-2017, 08:02 PM   #1069
bankbabe13

My breasts heaving up and down barely covered now, dress unbuttoned almost to navel now. I go to lift hands and you say “ no no, now thats a penalty. That will cost a couple of buttons. My hands back on the arm rests. Trapped in place as i sit there as you tower over me. “ i need to get back to work” i say softly trying to sound tough but failing as i try to change the subject and my predicament.

Old 11-17-2017, 12:07 PM   #1070
Ghaust

Anderson smiles at her half hearted resistance as he grasps her head at the back by her short red hair, twisting her head to the side and pressing her gasping mouth to his pants, "always had a real hard on for a red head"

He worked her lips back and forth along the length of his growing bulge, "and I think you're doing some of your best work right now"

He squeezed her tit harder, enjoying the vibrations through his meat as she writhed

Old 11-18-2017, 07:26 AM   #1071
bankbabe13

Dress half unbuttoned hands still on arm rests as you see fire in my eyes as i breathe hard as you have smeared my lipstick a bit. Your legs pinning my long legs together as your free hand playfully teaes with the next buttons ss my breasts rise and fall from the building tension.

Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM   #1072
Ghaust

Anderson popped open the remaining buttons until she was exposed to her waist, before roughly gripping her left tit, pulling it out of her bra, pulling hard on her nipple as his cock swelled thick against her gasping mouth.

"Take out my cock Miss DA"