Bella Sirena

Sounds like an amazing place! I almost studied abroad in Italy this summer... I would have lived in Florence for a month! But I could not afford it and they weren't offering a class I needed.

The sexy and charming Swedish man must have been intelligent and straightforward ;).

You will have to teach me how to flirt in French... that is the one thing they do not teach you in elementary French classes! All I really know is "vous êtes très belle, mademoiselle" ;)

Swedish men are famous for their straightforwardness, perhaps at times a bit too much -- I’m sad to report that while they are (in general terms of course, I mean, I’ve *heard* about this, you know, from --- friends…)… while they are damn fine in bed, they do lack the seduction gene. Pity.
 
That is a shame! After all, nothing beats a great seduction. An eye gaze. A smirk. Speaking a language that is non-sexual in words, but totally sexual in energy... it's like a secret joke both participants are in on, but they wouldn't dare speak it, because that would take the thrill away...

I offer my deep sympathy to your... friend... *wink*
 
C'e' un uomo nella tua vita adesso? Immagino che ci sia perche' sei bella, intelligente, sensuale, e mi fai ridere :)
 
One more, then back to work for me. Make it a stellar day.

litcrop.jpg

Oh My Darlin,
I would like to be straddling you and giving you a nice massage. :devil:
 
I'm not prone to idolizing women, but these pictures give you all the grace and beauty of an oil painting. I almost want one of you being clumsy or frumpy or mildly upset with yourself for self-defeating behavior, just so I know that you're human.
 
WOW these are some of the best shots i've seen on lit in many a years!
sorry other ladies but these are awesomely arty and yeah :p

thanks miss & co.
 
Good pics. Nice body, but really well shot. Kinda got that retro, vintage feel to them, which I really don't mind at all. Hello again, for the first time.
 
Wow! Some of the most beautiful shots I've seen on lit! I am both admiring & envious...
 
You are truly stunning! Amazing pictures, and Im sure its because of the lovely woman in them :rose:
 
I'm not prone to idolizing women, but these pictures give you all the grace and beauty of an oil painting. I almost want one of you being clumsy or frumpy or mildly upset with yourself for self-defeating behavior, just so I know that you're human.

Oh, those clumsy, frumpy, upset with myself photos certainly exist in spades!

The very kind comments about the photos make me smile --- thank you all so much.

But to be very real -- of course I’m only going to post the very most flattering photos of myself, right? I mean, not much point in posting the bad ones.

Thank you again for the warm reception here. :heart:
 
Last edited:
Self-portrait. Much trickier to produce a good result. This one was a happy accident. I was undressing one evening in the fading light and I noticed this image on the wall, grabbed my camera, and voila.

profilecrop.jpg
 
Self-portrait. Much trickier to produce a good result. This one was a happy accident. I was undressing one evening in the fading light and I noticed this image on the wall, grabbed my camera, and voila.

i've never been turned on by a shadow. huh. How do you do it? I bet you got some sexy elbows too. Wha? What am I saying? What are you doing to me?
 
Renewed interest in shadow puppets. Oh god what an art form.

Also, I totally understand wanting to post the best pictures of you! I'm just commenting on how effectively the collection has convinced me that you're elegance incarnate.

Of course, you're also handling the self-portrait market very well thus far.
 
Last edited:
Self-portrait. Much trickier to produce a good result. This one was a happy accident. I was undressing one evening in the fading light and I noticed this image on the wall, grabbed my camera, and voila.

So incredibly erotic :rose:
 
Finalmente qualcuno che parla/capisce l'italiano, non mi sento più solo :D:D:D
Complimenti bellissime foto molto sensuali ;)
 
Finalmente qualcuno che parla/capisce l'italiano, non mi sento più solo :D:D:D
Complimenti bellissime foto molto sensuali ;)

Grazie!

Comprendere alcuni italiani, ma non lo scrivo molto bene. Quindi continuare a scrivere in italiano. Sarà risposta in italiano, ok?
 
I love your freckles. I need to kiss every single one of them
 
Back
Top