The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening peeps. Just tucked the munchkins into bed and wanted to do a "post by" :)

Too sick to check, actually. Just wanted to see who was up. But I can't stay up much longer. Somebody turned by blood to sand and I think I need to get back to bed.

:kiss: Molly.

Sleep well, doll. Rest, fluids, lots of love.

And, good night, my Naked friends.

Last edited:
Evening peeps. Just tucked the munchkins into bed and wanted to do a "post by" :)

Hi there! Nice avatar you're using now. Guess it solves the age old question of where to keep the spare set of keys.

I'm a happy Beastie - :cattail: - the silver sheet I ordered has just arrived, so I can get out the book of Celtic beast patterns I got on holiday and start work on the pendant that one of the patterns inspired me to design. Been over a month since I did any silverwork, so will be good to get into the shed and get sawing and bashing and bending again.

It's around somewhere. Will let you see when I find it.

So is the wee one still in pain?

I dont' know. Her pain has been the school's issue all afternoon. I know. I'm a bad mommy for sending her off to school after such trauma, but so be it. I don't want her to get too far behind.

Besides. I needed a little time to myself.

Broken bones aren't contagious, anyway, and she'll get lots of "Oooo, you broke your leg? Cool! Can I sign the cast?" Then when they finally take the blamed thing off, she'll insist on having a lamp made out it as a badge of honor. :D

Broken bones aren't contagious, anyway, and she'll get lots of "Oooo, you broke your leg? Cool! Can I sign the cast?" Then when they finally take the blamed thing off, she'll insist on having a lamp made out it as a badge of honor. :D

Except that it's her arm that was broken. :D

I took her in while her class was at lunch. Needless to say, she caused quite a stir in the lunchroom. She stood there, proudly beaming, while the kids and teachers made a fuss over her.

It's quite a fancy thing, this cast. It's made of fiberglass wrap in bright hues and patterns. I left her armed with a sharpy pen as I made my way out of the building.

Oh, and hi, bear. Hope your vacation has been wonderful.

Except that it's her arm that was broken. :D

I took her in while her class was at lunch. Needless to say, she caused quite a stir in the lunchroom. She stood there, proudly beaming, while the kids and teachers made a fuss over her.

It's quite a fancy thing, this cast. It's made of fiberglass wrap in bright hues and patterns. I left her armed with a sharpy pen as I made my way out of the building.

Oh, and hi, bear. Hope your vacation has been wonderful.

It's actually been a workation. I'm out of the classroom but still doing teacher business. I must admit, though, that I have been very favorably impressed with Charlotte. I'd need a greenhouse for my orchids, but the hunting and fishing opportunities are so much better than where I live now and this is just a culturally sophisticated a town as SoCal, I think. Anyway, got to change for the final party. They're holding it at the big NASCAR center. Go figure.

It's actually been a workation. I'm out of the classroom but still doing teacher business. I must admit, though, that I have been very favorably impressed with Charlotte. I'd need a greenhouse for my orchids, but the hunting and fishing opportunities are so much better than where I live now and this is just a culturally sophisticated a town as SoCal, I think. Anyway, got to change for the final party. They're holding it at the big NASCAR center. Go figure.

LOL. Welcome to the south. Enjoy your last event and come back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back