bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

80550 Colorado

Hi there...Windsor, COlorado. Married and bi- but she isnt aware of my mm passions. Love a friends or two to talk to. Maybe meet? Im in my 50s...

curious and lookin

looking for someone experienced for first time, looks and all that other stuff is irrelevant, so long as you're clean, safe and discreet.

419 - 29m, often think about bi. Don't know if I would ever follow through or not. Maybe start with a clean older couple and see where it goes.

Need cock now! No more waisting time I need it now today, tomorrow, tonight ! 64014!!!!!!!!

Bi Curious Looking for same 410

Hi, my area code is 410 and I just posted my own thread looking for someone and thought I'd repost it here:

Hi,

I'm a chubby single guy in his later 30's. I live in the mid-atlantic region of the U.S.

Been mostly straight but have had some m/m sexual experiences in my younger days and those feelings have been coming back strong lately so I would love to do so again!

I haven't sucked much cock and my ass is virgin but it won't stay that way for the right guy.

Would really love to get in touch with a TS/CD but any male with some soft curves, smooth body and a nice cock - no matter the size as long as it gets nice and hard and likes to play - can get me going.

Would not mind at all if a relationship bloomed out of this to something longterm and more substantial, maybe even the "L" word, but that is far from necessary in the beginning and I welcome anyone who wants to just have a little bit (or A LOT) of fun to start.

Would like to chat and play online only at first but I'd love to be talked into an encounter! I'm a beginner here, any other beginners are welcome to contact me and we can learn together or if you are more experienced I'll be an enthusiastic learner if you will be patient with me. Would love to be chatted into cumming and do the same for you. Ready and willing to learn to do whatever you want to make you feel good if you can make me feel good.

PM me and let's see where this goes

Back