Badly Behaved Submissive Seeks Advice

GADsSUB

Virgin
Sir is quite disappointed in me. I am a disappointing, misbehaved slut. Without Sir's permission: in fact after he instructed me not to, I touched myself. This is the behavior of a very bad girl who deserves to be punished. As part of my punishment, Sir has instructed me to find ways to get feedback from experienced Dominants for suggestions on how best to punish me for my poor judgment and grave infraction. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I thought I would at least ask.

I am to compile a list of punishments for him to select from that will teach his slut never to cum without permission again. A punishment fitting as a reminder of his ownership of my mind, body and my orgasms. I implore you to help me get back into Sir's good graces by offering him a variety of creative ideas for which to punish me. As part of my punishment, I am to write report on my experience with the punishment he selects after it has been administered. If there is a better forum for which I should post this and the subsequent report, I welcome your feedback.

Much appreciated,
GADsSUB

My wife and I have gone through that and she got tied up and could not touch herself, Now I have different ways to tie her up to. I have hooks on our closet door I tie her to then leave her there for awhile going by and teasing her when I want. your Sir has to remember that you both need to get pleasure out of what you're doing. even know it a punishment to you.

Thank You

Thank you for sharing your idea and I will be passing it along to Sir soon. We are in agreement about the pleasure aspect as well.

A bowl of your favorite ice cream and a movie of your choosing.

In all seriousness, internet strangers aren't part of your relationship dynamic. We don't have intimate details of your relationship or knowledge of either of your limits. Your dominant needs to come up with the punishments if you're going to have a punishment dynamic.

For me? Punishments are a no go. If I've displeased him, we discuss it and he explains his disappointment, I explain my thinking and we plan for the future. Now, funishments are a different story entirely.

For you? We don't know. He should be figuring that out.

Also, one more thing, this is not the forum for your subsequent report. Please take that to the sexual role-playing forum (it may still get deleted) or just, you know, give it directly to your dominant.

Sir is quite disappointed in me. I am a disappointing, misbehaved slut. Without Sir's permission: in fact after he instructed me not to, I touched myself. This is the behavior of a very bad girl who deserves to be punished. As part of my punishment, Sir has instructed me to find ways to get feedback from experienced Dominants for suggestions on how best to punish me for my poor judgment and grave infraction. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I thought I would at least ask.

I am to compile a list of punishments for him to select from that will teach his slut never to cum without permission again. A punishment fitting as a reminder of his ownership of my mind, body and my orgasms. I implore you to help me get back into Sir's good graces by offering him a variety of creative ideas for which to punish me. As part of my punishment, I am to write report on my experience with the punishment he selects after it has been administered. If there is a better forum for which I should post this and the subsequent report, I welcome your feedback.

Much appreciated,
GADsSUB
I'm not a Dom but I hope you don't mind a subs opinion. If I'm out of line I sincerely apologize. I was in a relationship with a Dom (weve parted ways now not because of this but because we decided we weren't a good match for each other. We had different needs and different limits) and I made the same mistake you did. So as a punishment He made me write him a paper explaining how bad I felt for defying him and what our relationship ment to me then I had to write about whether orgasming without permission was worth his disappointment and finally if I had learned my lesson and if I would do it again. After that I wasn't allowed to cum or touch myself for 24 hours to prove that I ment what I said. During that time he could tease me as much as he chose to. If I lasted the 24 hours without touching myself or cumming then I was forgiven if not then I would receive a worse punishment of his choosing.

In all seriousness, internet strangers aren't part of your relationship dynamic. We don't have intimate details of your relationship or knowledge of either of your limits. Your dominant needs to come up with the punishments if you're going to have a punishment dynamic.

For me? Punishments are a no go. If I've displeased him, we discuss it and he explains his disappointment, I explain my thinking and we plan for the future. Now, funishments are a different story entirely.

For you? We don't know. He should be figuring that out.

Funishments! I MUST be introduced to these guys!

Back