With a mischievious grin...

I didn't manipulate this in any way. The light was just perfect.

Yes it is ... Shows off the Lovely Booty of Yours :) And what a Way to start the Morning !!!

attachment.php


You like a few Slaps as well ? Or perhaps a kisses ;)

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:
 
I almost always have bruises, cuts, scrapes, broken fingernails...broken fingers...it's just a peril of the profession :). I don't even notice them anymore.

What profession is that?

Whatever it is, it has not affected the beauty of your pictures.:)
 
Absolutely captivating thread, MYW...
Not only do you have an amazing figure..

I love how your playful personality
illuminates throughout the entire series!!

Well done.... thank you.
 
gorgeous

You have the finest ass ever! You do know your audience . . . :)
 

:)

I'll bring passion fruit and we can dip it in the chocolate melted by your fire. It's quite tasty that way.
Yes, you captured detail in both the highlights and the shadows. And your curves are lovely as always.
I do feel like you're manipulating my emotions with pics like this...please don't ever stop.

That sounds lovely, but I've never been crazy for passion fruit. I actually recently acquired this crazy Breville juicer/blender from Williams Sonoma and I haven't tried juicing them yet...I bet I would like the juice!

You are too kind. I frame the shots with luck and patience.

I think about panties a lot???? Not sure what gives you the thought I think about panties. Panties? SHeesh no i dont think about panties. Plus I dont wear panties. I like to free ball it. Let the boys breath. Sometimes I hang them out the window while driving. Especially on hot summer days when my bag is like taffy. Damn I miss the summer.

I'd like to live for one day inside your brain and see how it feels. Just one day.

haha, are you not sure if that's a complement? Does it sound better when I say I love your ass and the way it curves when you lay on the bed?

Oh my, I just had a typo and didn't even notice! Thank you for both compliments :)

Absolutely delightful, MYW. Red is a very fitting color for you.
And thanks for not letting us down.
Happy Hump Day!

Thank you:). Fitting eh? What makes you say that?

Yes the light...among other things

The curtains are nice too ;)


Thank you :)

Yes it is ... Shows off the Lovely Booty of Yours And what a Way to start the Morning !!!
You like a few Slaps as well ? Or perhaps a kisses
Thanks For Sharing ...

Thank you :). I would pick kisses over slaps ;)

What profession is that?

Whatever it is, it has not affected the beauty of your pictures.

I'm a professional crazy person.



I work with horses.:D
 
Absolutely captivating thread, MYW...
Not only do you have an amazing figure..
I love how your playful personality
illuminates throughout the entire series!!
Well done.... thank you.

Aw, thank you! I appreciate that.

Runs in & quickly slaps that phat ass. Quickly leaving before MYW get gun out.

If you try to slap my ass you'd better run fast.

God I just love your curves!! You are gorgeous!

Thank you!

Its pics like this that make being a guy a real good one, smell all the roses you want I want to take time to enjoy the sight of a backside like that anyday

Roses are lovely but I see what you mean ;). Thank you!

well.. potatoe potaaartoe maybe i snuck into your book shelf.. just maybe

Lots of good stuff on there. Never know what you might pick up. Watch out for the French erotica...they are pretty raunchy over there.

Just like your body...

Thank you :). Nobody is perfect. And no body is perfect either ;)

You have the finest ass ever! You do know your audience . . .

Thank you!


Was this in regards to a specific picture or just the thread in general? ;)

So very sexy, so utterly arousing...

Thanks! You should see me in person ;)
 
Thank you :). I had to work all weekend unfortunately...but it was a good Sunday nonetheless.



Thanks. I'm surprised you could tear yourself away from your legion of adoring vanity thread fans...

sorry to hear you had to work the weekend. Hope this week goes well for you and you dont have to work too hard.
 
If you try to slap my ass you'd better run fast.

MWY; I figured that was better than me trying to ge either bite or pinch in there. (Says forlornly, head hanging down shamedog look on face. Then grabs MWY's green panties & runs/dives out of house.):devil:
 
sorry to hear you had to work the weekend. Hope this week goes well for you and you dont have to work too hard.

Aw thanks. This is a busy season for me...I'll be working every day for...basically two months. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you're very welcome, now back to my chant. More photos, more photos, more photos :)

Good luck with that ;)

If you try to slap my ass you'd better run fast.

MWY; I figured that was better than me trying to ge either bite or pinch in there. (Says forlornly, head hanging down shamedog look on face. Then grabs MWY's green panties & runs/dives out of house.):devil:

Godspeed to you...godspeed.

Gorgeous, could look at you all day

Aw, thanks!
 
You have the most beautiful and sexy body I have ever seen, I don't know whether to hate you because of jealousy or feel the urge to touch you all over haha.
 
Aw thanks. This is a busy season for me...I'll be working every day for...basically two months. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

man does that suck everyday for two months. remind me that i dont want that type of busy season :) I thought 3 weeks was bad.....good luck to you. You will need a nice break after all that time. :)
 
Thank you:). Fitting eh? What makes you say that?

You're quite welcome. :D

On second thought, no it isn't fitting, it actually looks a bit loose. :roll eyes:

Somewhat more seriously speaking now, I would go back to my initial response that yes indeed it is fitting to you. Could it merely be that red is a favorite color of mine and in lingerie there are few colors I find more appealing? Or is it perhaps the way in that particular picture, with the faint shimmer from the light provided, the ruffled material being bunched up, yet somehow still maintaining a "casual" air about the way it is adorned, is enough to make a man think many impure thoughts?

Or perhaps a combination of the two.....? ;)
 
Back
Top