All about hips

climber11

Literotica Guru
There are a lot of threads that celebrate curvy ladies on here and I am a huge fan. Are there any that focus on the curve of a ladies hips? If not there needs to be. I have a special fondness for extra curvy hips and small perky breasts. I think guys know the ladies I am talking about. You find them out hiking doing lunges at the gym (although not exclusively).
tumblr_nadet6WUee1thbm90o1_1280.jpg
. Such a sexy body type.

Ooohhh yeah

There are a lot of threads that celebrate curvy ladies on here and I am a huge fan. Are there any that focus on the curve of a ladies hips? If not there needs to be. I have a special fondness for extra curvy hips and small perky breasts. I think guys know the ladies I am talking about. You find them out hiking doing lunges at the gym (although not exclusively).
. Such a sexy body type.

That is one sexy sexy ass...............

. Such a sexy body type.

I wish those were my hand prints

I just love big hips. Especially on a gal who is not big otherwise. My mama's ass is about 4 feet wide and it has always excited me.

I have very wide hips and a bitty waist, I think it is so pretty when I see it in the mirror. I love that picture of that woman, too. So much talk always about big breasts, big butt, but what I think is even more special is curves like that. So very feminine. My favorite is seeing someone very curvy lie down on their side. You can really see how curvy their body is then

The lying down on the side pose is the quintessential position for a lady with full hips. Or curling up behind her, spooning, and running your hands down the length of those great curves.

Back