Isle of Lesbos II

Dyslexicea

Literotica Guru
I'm going to try to quote from another thread, 'Isle of Lesbos', which seemed to have been active for sometime but as all but the masturbating and cock sucking treads seems to have fallen by the wayside. Maybe just because it had became so big, just to many pages.

I'm starting this thread because I want a place where lesbians, Bi and TG women are free to say, think and be what what they are, without a lot of interaction or posts from men. No offense, guys but sometimes you just want to get away and talk with a sister who "gets it", ya know? (I can't keep you out, but I'd appreciate it if you'd respect the intent of this thread).

If possible I'd like to share this space with my sisters. Nothing heavy, nothing earth shattering, but just a place to hang, joke around and even cry a little if you want.

So, "Hi" I'm Safe_Bet and I'm a woman who now has a place to "be." Welcome. Pour yourself a drink, sit here on the sofa next to me and lets get to know one another.

P.S. Thanks you Abs and Vana for being yourselves and for letting me sorta copy your idea of a safe haven. :rose:

I think I would have liked Safe_Bet, just from reading her posts from that old thread. Like me she's a lesbian, married, 'IN LOVE' with her wife and a mother. I'm married, IN LOVE with my wife and mother of two marvelous daughters, fraternal twin.

Forget my nick just call me Diane. Dyslexicea as a nick surely wasn't one of my brightest ideas. Diane puts note on refrigerator, "write down ideas, throw in the trash can, the one under the sink should do nicely".

As Safe_Bet said " Welcome. Pour yourself a drink, sit here on the sofa next to me and lets get to know one another." You can snuggle if you like, I just love to snuggle, that is unless Jessie's home but if you ask her nicely she may let you snuggle with both of us.

Opening my second bottle of wine, wondering if I'm the only queer lady here.

Opening my third bottle of wine!:mad:

Last edited:
*wandering in and pouring myself a glass of wine, wondering if anyone else is here or if I'm in the right place...*

Wanders through and settles on a couch.

I knew both Safe_Bets (under a different name). The originator of the thread and her wife, once the original Safety girl had passed from this Vale of Tears. I love/d them both as well. This is a good idea, something that is only for women. I hope that it has the same sort of longevity that the original thread enjoyed.

Stands up and marks her spot with an X.

No worries, I shall return.

I'll drink to that with you.

Jenn, I see from your profile you lived in a small town. Most of my life I've lived in large cities, or close to large cities, New York and Miami. Now I live in a much smaller metro area, which happens to be rather homophobic, with a very small population of lesbians, at least out lesbians. In fact Jessie and I spend more time with hetero couples than lesbian couples although a couple of the wives are bi.

I'm guessing from your profile that you are lesbian, just a guess. I was going to say I assumed but you know where that may get us.;)

Tell me what it's like living in a small town where there can't be many other lesbians?

Last edited:
*wandering in and pouring myself a glass of wine, wondering if anyone else is here or if I'm in the right place...*

Hit Erica!:rose: I hope this is going to be the right place. Just speak up, tell us what's on your mind.

Wanders through and settles on a couch.

I knew both Safe_Bets (under a different name). The originator of the thread and her wife, once the original Safety girl had passed from this Vale of Tears. I love/d them both as well. This is a good idea, something that is only for women. I hope that it has the same sort of longevity that the original thread enjoyed.

Stands up and marks her spot with an X.

No worries, I shall return.

Hi toybitchkitty!:kiss: How about telling some little tidbit about yourself, anything or everything.

Hi toybitchkitty!:kiss: How about telling some little tidbit about yourself, anything or everything.

Little tidbits.

From Maryland, a fairly small town/city with quite a large GBLT force.
Multi-ethnic, forty-ish, and queer, though for reasons that shall remain private, not happily so any more.
This is not my first name at LIT.

Smiles and settles herself upon the couch, removing the X she left there, yesterday.

Hit Erica!:rose: I hope this is going to be the right place. Just speak up, tell us what's on your mind.

Please, don't strike me... ;)

I like friendly, non-antogonistic, playful conversation and was wandering by and noticed this place. *sipping my wine and reclining on my comfy chair*

I'm from Virginia and wondering whether my town is near toybitch's town in Maryland. I don't live too far from the MD border.

Erica :rose:

Grew up in Howard County MD and have lived in Fairfax County VA for years. DC area represent!

Evening all, from North West England.

20-year-old gay lady, in a relationship with one of my long term best friends, this is our seventh month together.

"No matter where I go, I will come back to my English Rose,
For nothing, could ever keep me from she." :rose:

Last edited:
Outside of the fine normal life, its sucks. I love this area, don't really want to move. Its frustrating when all the girls I like are straight.

I'm going to try to quote from another thread, 'Isle of Lesbos', which seemed to have been active for sometime but as all but the masturbating and cock sucking treads seems to have fallen by the wayside. Maybe just because it had became so big, just to many pages.

I think I would have liked Safe_Bet, just from reading her posts from that old thread. Like me she's a lesbian, married, 'IN LOVE' with her wife and a mother. I'm married, IN LOVE with my wife and mother of two marvelous daughters, fraternal twin.

Forget my nick just call me Diane. Dyslexicea as a nick surely wasn't one of my brightest ideas. Diane puts note on refrigerator, "write down ideas, throw in the trash can, the one under the sink should do nicely".

As Safe_Bet said " Welcome. Pour yourself a drink, sit here on the sofa next to me and lets get to know one another." You can snuggle if you like, I just love to snuggle, that is unless Jessie's home but if you ask her nicely she may let you snuggle with both of us.

Hi, Diane, I'm Amy, Safe_Bet's spouse.

Just wanted to thank you for resurrecting / starting over with this "idea". Building a sense of feminine community was really important to Suzy (and yeah... you would have liked her a LOT).

I'm not of the "temperament" to run a thread like this myself (goddess knows I tried, but I just can't), but if there is anything I can to to assist please let me know.

JFYI, when Suzy got sick we and out two daughters moved to a farm in small town, Iowa, where the kids and I still live (so I SERIOUSLY grok not having a bunch of other lesbians around! :D )

Best of luck with this thread, hon. You have my full support and encouragement (for whatever that is worth).

~ Amy

**bump **

Oh, that's right we aren't suppose to do that....

uhhhhh......

then,

Hi, everybody! Nice weather we're having, huh? ;)

Finds myself here...with no Amy bitchy face in sight.

Hi ya. Name's Luna. Hung out at the other one ALL the time.
Am sure I will be here too...

*nods*

Finds myself here...with no Amy bitchy face in sight.

Hi ya. Name's Luna. Hung out at the other one ALL the time.
Am sure I will be here too...

*nods*

LUNA!!!!!!

You skanky, obnoxious, old whore you! I've missed you, hon! :D

LUNA!!!!!!

You skanky, obnoxious, old whore you! I've missed you, hon! :D

Pounces the absolute FUCK outta you

Amy~ skankalciousness. I fucking MISSED you!!

back to my inside voice

I had been off this board for a while...Too many penises, not enough decent conversational gambits to keep me entertained.

*shrugs*

Plus well, my love life went to hell in a handcart and ...*blech* so there you have it.

Pounces the absolute FUCK outta you

Amy~ skankalciousness. I fucking MISSED you!!

back to my inside voice

I had been off this board for a while...Too many penises, not enough decent conversational gambits to keep me entertained.

*shrugs*

Plus well, my love life went to hell in a handcart and ...*blech* so there you have it.

Heh. At least you HAD a love life... living in Iowa and I don't think those are allowed in the state any more. :(

I hope you it's ok if I post here but I'd like to hear your views? I've been listening to Tori Amos quite a bit and love her music, and I know a lot of her lyrics describe feminist issues. My mother also got me into Cyndi Lauper and she's been doing some good work for LGBT kids who find themselves homeless Rolling Stone

Tori Amos' lyrics are pretty opaque so I'm not sure I can unpick their meaning. Are there other musicians with messages you admire and why? Answers on a postcard please :)

I hope you it's ok if I post here but I'd like to hear your views? I've been listening to Tori Amos quite a bit and love her music, and I know a lot of her lyrics describe feminist issues. My mother also got me into Cyndi Lauper and she's been doing some good work for LGBT kids who find themselves homeless Rolling Stone

Tori Amos' lyrics are pretty opaque so I'm not sure I can unpick their meaning. Are there other musicians with messages you admire and why? Answers on a postcard please :)

Try a little Macklemore! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

Wanders through with trolley cart loaded with all the good early morning things~muffins, crumpets, eggs, bagels, crisp bacon, coffee tea, apple/orange juice, fresh strawberries. Snaps fingers so that a couple tables pop into place before setting everything out with the appropriate piles of plates and glasses and real butter and sugar and the rest of those things one MUST have early in the morning.

Hello. Hello.

We need a topic of conversation today...

Thinks on this

Introductions? Attitudes? Where do you fall on the great lesbian/bisexual divide?

Pours a cuppa tea and grabs a piece of bacon.

I am Luna. I have been here once before under an assumed name (which I will use again, you may be sure.) I am a skank and a flirt and a mother who falls squarely on the queer side of the great divide and who is (right now) no longer dating women.

Looks around.

Tell me bout y'all.

Wanders through with trolley cart loaded with all the good early morning things~muffins, crumpets, eggs, bagels, crisp bacon, coffee tea, apple/orange juice, fresh strawberries. Snaps fingers so that a couple tables pop into place before setting everything out with the appropriate piles of plates and glasses and real butter and sugar and the rest of those things one MUST have early in the morning.

Hello. Hello.

We need a topic of conversation today...

Thinks on this

Introductions? Attitudes? Where do you fall on the great lesbian/bisexual divide?

Pours a cuppa tea and grabs a piece of bacon.

I am Luna. I have been here once before under an assumed name (which I will use again, you may be sure.) I am a skank and a flirt and a mother who falls squarely on the queer side of the great divide and who is (right now) no longer dating women.

Looks around.

Tell me bout y'all.

**pouts cuz I didn't know you went over to the dark side... Damn you, Darth! **

Grabs a piece of bacon from your plate and says, "What great lesbian/bisexual divide? Those are allowed on the island! Y'all can be as bisexual as you want, you just can't bring or discuss dudes here or a certain short, snarky ghost with blonde dreads will come haunt your ass!"... IMO.

**pouts cuz I didn't know you went over to the dark side... Damn you, Darth! **

Grabs a piece of bacon from your plate and says, "What great lesbian/bisexual divide? Those are allowed on the island! Y'all can be as bisexual as you want, you just can't bring or discuss dudes here or a certain short, snarky ghost with blonde dreads will come haunt your ass!"... IMO.

:eek:

Hell I didn't have a choice. Women make me suicidal, sad but true.
Soooo...I am off the market.
No sex in over a year..of any kind...
BUT we will not discuss the dudes here...uh-uh, no way.

flops into a chair and places my booted feet on a near by end table.

Where are the rest of the ladies, hmmm?

Back