New OOC 'Rebuild'

dutchrain

* der Weisheit
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Posts
12,542
Since information about 'Rebuild' is spread over three threads, this is the new OOC for it. This will be information and writers discussion thread. In this post I will copy-paste posts made by LetUsWrite, who initiated 'Rebuild', which explain setting, the start of the Zombies, information about them, etcetera.

The second post is a list of characters, a combination of the one made by LetUsWrite and Milkmaiden38.

The third an example of a character sheet, and this one will include links to character sheets posted by the writers, who hopefully will post their sheets in this thread too.

The rest of the thread will be character sheets and discussion. Relevant information out of the discussion will be included in these first posts so that (new) writers don't have to read the whole thread if they are insecure about something.

This thread is open We would be pleased if people want to join, there are many NRCs you could pick one from and make it your RPC or you could create a new one. We are on the tenth day after the zombie-breakout; Tuesday 19 September.


The Zombie Riots Begin

9 September 2017, Just after Midday

*Barely into the 1st Quarter of the Oregon-Virginia football game at Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon, rioting erupted.
*This was no ordinary riot by ordinary trouble makers, though.
*The maniacal rioters were attacking other people, clawing and gnawing at them.
*The Press would later call the rioters Zombies.
*The number of Zombies seemed to rise exponentially as the next couple of hours passed.
*The unaffected Humans attempted to flee the stadium, leaving many trampled people as "road kill" for the hungry Zombies.
*As the Zombies chased people on foot away from Autzen in all directions, the mayhem spread throughout Eugene to the north, west, and south; and throughout Springfield to the east.
*By dusk, ever urban and suburban area within 5 miles of Autzen was affected to some degree, either by the mayhem of the actual Zombies or the looting by Humans that followed.
*All branches of Law Enforcement, as well as the National Guard, were called out but to no avail: there simply was no stopping the mayhem.
*It would be learned later that evening that similar Zombie Riots were occurring across the planet, always in areas of with concentrations of people.

At the Knight Library on the University of Oregon's main campus:
*A mile to the south of Autzen Stadium, beyond the foot and bike bridges that span the Willamette River, the flight of Humans and pursuit by Zombies spread to the main campus.
*Security at the Knight Library began sending library patrons home and was about to lock up the building when Humans fleeing Zombies pushed their way in and took shelter.
*The Zombies were unable to get past the double protection of the heavy main doors and the fire doors secured behind them.
*At the time of this post, the number of Survivors in the Knight Library was 41, including a teenage girl, 9 elementary school children and a toddler.


"Zombies"

Forget everything you think you know about Zombies from the movies and books. Unless it's stated here in this page, it is unknown.

(A note: I use the word "affected", rather than "infected", because I don't want anyone to presume that a disease or virus is involved. The cause of "Zombie-ism" isn't yet known to the public-at-large.)

WHAT CAUSES A PERSON TO BECOME A ZOMBIE?
Unknown.
The initial unconfirmed reports in the Press quoted government officials, saying that "Zombie-ism" was probably caused by a virus or bacteria, manipulated to attack the human brain, then weaponized and released in crowds.
As of yet, this is unconfirmed.

IS ZOMBIE-ISM CONTAGIOUS? HOW DOES IT SPREAD?
Unknown.
All that is known so far is that at each Zombie Riot location -- more than 30 in 20 countries -- the number of Zombies seemed to grown rapidly, ultimately affecting thousands, possibly tens of thousands of people within just hours.
Initial, unconfirmed reports suggest that the number of Zombies continues to rise, suggesting some form of contagion.

New information, still unknown to the Knights:
*A spore is the cause of zombie-ism. Via the lungs they enter the human body and change it.
*Spores stay active for ages. Some still cling onto zombies, in there clothes and hair. It is unknown how many spores it takes before a person turns. It might very well be that some of the Knights who had close encounters with zombies already have breathed in one or more spores.
*Not all people turn into zombies. A lot got/get eaten. Some people are “immune” to the spores/infection. This doesn't make them inedible for zombies.
*Surviving zombies will 'bloom' from time to time and spread fresh spores. It is unknown when the next 'Flowering season' will occur.

*Bites and scratches from zombies don't turn you into one too.
**However, and this is an important however, the skin of a zombie is crawling with a special kind of virus. This virus invades all bacteria which normally would harm a human (cause illnesses or the decaying of a corpse) and kills them. If a human gets this virus inside their body and the human immune system does not defeat it, they might end up as fit for an asylum.

**This anti-decaying virus has lots of “good” side effects. People who are infected by this and who's immune system doesn't fight it off are kind of immortal because the virus attacks all bacteria that would have made them ill normally. Not viruses, those would make them still ill (and they could die from those illnesses) and they could be killed by other humans of course. They are inedible for zombies.

**People whose immune system battles the infection victoriously will still have a certain immunity to bacterial infections for some time. Also it makes them inedible for zombies forever too.


HOW DO ZOMBIES MOVE AND ACT?
The movement and activity of Zombies is already known to change with their consumption of Human flesh. They get slower because their body temperature drops since they need energy to digest. If they eat more at this stage, they will need even more energy to digest and enter the stages two and -ultimately- three.

Stage One: Before eating Human flesh:
**Mentally:
*An affected Human goes from being mentally normal to psychotic in less than an hour.
*An affected Human becomes increasingly agitated, then violent, then murderous, and finally begins eating the flesh of non-affected Humans.
*They appear fearless in the face of danger, not hesitating to rush directly at Humans who are armed with fire arms or other weapons.
*They appear single minded, with their attention only on attacking and eating Humans.
*Initial reports indicate that once they detect Humans, they will not give up the quest to attack them unless they are distracted by other Humans elsewhere. (For example, many of the Zombies outside the Knight Library that first day were still there the next morning, not having seen or heard any other Humans to pursue.)
**Physically:
*Initially, a Zombie moves exactly as it had as a Human.
*The one noticeable difference is that they don't seem to stop moving.
*They are always on the move, searching for Human flesh. They will walk quickly about while searching; and once a Human is sighted, they will run full out to catch that person.
* Their blood turns green. (The Zombie “green” blood is a form of Chlorophyll, zombies are kind of half plant (hence the spores). This allows zombies to live a long time without much food, while they are digesting what they already ate for example. Just standing in sunlight gives them more energy.

Stage Two: After eating Human flesh:
**Mentally:
*Once they begin eating Human flesh, a Zombie's mental faculties begin to slow. The differences are noticeable within minutes of them "eating dinner".
*It's almost as if Human flesh is bad for them, despite their obvious desire to eat it. (Right now, all of the McDonald's burger fans are thinking, "Hmmm..." )
*The more Human flesh they eat, the more their brains slow down.
*They seem to become less intelligent; and their senses -- hearing, sight, and smell), which they need to "hunt" -- begin to fail on them.
**Physically:
*Zombies become physically slower and lethargic proportionally to their flesh consumption.
*They lose speed, strength, and agility.

Stage Three:
**Mentally:
*Ultimately, Zombies are as stupid as a post.
*They almost have to stumble into a human to realize it's there.
*Activity by the Human increases detection -- such as lots of arm movement or noise making -- but if a human is just walking by, it is hardly noticed.
**Physically:
*They are virtually no threat in the last stage.
*The only way they'll be able to feed upon a Human is if that Human sticks its own arm in the Zombie's mouth.
*It is at this point -- when it is no longer able to feed -- that the Zombie's body begins to whither, with the flesh dying and falling off of them like the King of Lepers.

WHAT DO ZOMBIES LOOK LIKE?
*Initially, Zombies don't look any different than they did when they were still Humans.
*Over time, just as would happen to you or I if we did not concern ourselves with out appearance, their bodies will become dirty, their hair will become mussed, and their clothes will show filth and wear.
*For a visual, just imagine you yourself being on the streets day in, day out, never once worrying about what you look like.

HOW DO YOU KILL A ZOMBIE? WILL IT DIE NATURALLY?
*Zombies can be killed just like a Human: gun shot, knife, object to the skull, whatever.
*The difference is that while a human who is injured by a weapon might shrink away in pain, a Zombie doesn't seem to feel pain and will continue to hunt and attack until it is disabled and/or killed.
*A Zombie who has reached Stage Three in its consumption of Human flesh and is no longer feeding will simply stand in place or sit down and rot away. (It's too early for me to tell you anymore: this is already more than is actually known by the Characters.)

DO SCAVENGING ANIMALS EAT ZOMBIES?
*No. For some reason, non-human animals that often scavenge dead animals shy away from Zombies.
*However, these scavengers are not shy about eating on the uneaten remains of the Humans that were killed and not fully devoured by Zombies.

UTILITIES:
ELECTRICAL POWER: Working.
Currently on city grid. (Breakdown is planned in ten play days.)
Backup plan: solar panels and car batteries.
WATER: Working.
Currently on city system.
Backup plan: none.
SEWAGE: Working.
Currently on city system.
Backup plan: none.
Warmth:
Currently working.
The library is heated by natural gas, which may run out, and currently there is no back up plan in place.

COMMUNICATIONS
INTERNET: Working.
Currently on satellite. (It will get 'wobbly' in two play days; due to server breakdowns. Almost total breakdown a day later.)
Backup plan: none.
CELL SERVICE: Working.
Currently on national grids.
Backup plan: none.
LAND LINE TELEPHONE: Working.
Currently on local service.
Backup plan: none.

Evolving backup plan for communication: Semaphore, Walkie-Talkie.


Knight's Winery: http://www.kingestate.com/map/
dupon1m.jpg

The gate of the castle opens into the courtyard of the winery.
Great hall: Dinning/Ballroom.
Rental units: ground and second floor a three room suites with kitchen each.
Basement under Great hall and rental units: Barrel-rooms.
Workshop: ground-floor storage; second floor workshop.
Gatehouse: very small ground floor room, a bit bigger room on the second floor.
Keep: Basement: Storage, sauna, shower and toilet.
Ground floor: Kitchen, sitting room, dining room, guest's bathroom, laundry room.
Second floor: Two bedrooms with a bath each, sewing room, library.
Third floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom, computer room.
More details: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=52518530&postcount=98
 
Last edited:
List of RP and NRP characters

At the Knight:

MilkMaiden38
NRPC Peter Lee: Eugene Local; Grad Student; "Self appointed" Leader of the Library Survivors.

RPC: Cassandra Moore: Eugene Local, Stripper, UO Student.

Dutchrain
NRP:
Kip; 18, High School Student; Lookout and Scavenger.
John Mayers; Clothes designer.
Norah Mayers; (John's sister by adoption): Was going to enter Engineering School.
Thomas Kowalski; 24, car seller, boy scout leader.

RPC: Ria van der Plas: Dutch tourist; Middle School History Teacher.

Iscaa
NRPC: Max Taylor: Eugene Local; Viet Nam Vet; Janitor, Knight Library. Died from a heart attack on the move to the King's Winery.

RPC: Alana (Derry) Brennan: Eugene Local; UO Biology Researcher.

Blackpenman
RPC: Daniel Campbell (since Blackpenman hasn't very much time at the moment, we (MM, I and DR) jump in for him to write Daniel)

Ginmill72
RPC: Lee Garner: Eugene Local; Army Vet; Paramedic and Part time Bartender. (since Ginmill seems to have run out off time, all writers are allowed to write Lee.)

Typacritt
RPC: Officer Bart Sanders (since Typacritt has run out off time, I'll take Bart back)

Wolfias
NRP
Phil Jones; Mid thirties, honey-blond, blue eyes.
Mr. and Mrs. Ashthuli; Middle-age, eastern Muslim couple. (Mr Asthuli died during the zombie attack 'organized' by Lex)
Adder Black; 20ish, Goth.

RCP Cramer "Homer" Grimes

DeathsKnight
RCP Deacon Frost

MzSeductress
RCP Louise 'Lulu' Smith (MzSedutress has lost interest, the character is written by all now.)

Wombat9966
RCP Troy Hunter
NRCP's Two attack dogs, Annubis and a 1 year old pup.

Pimpar
RCP Clark Ivey

All
RPCThe Voice (the Entity)

"Unsupervised" NPCs inside the Knight Library: These NPCs are available for Writers to "adopt" as their own. Keep in mind that you are responsible for them, meaning that if we run out of food or other vital resources, they will come to you for support.
Scotty Glenn; Lookout ... and thief.
Paul; Lookout and/or Scavenger.
Andrea; Lookout and/or Scavenger.
TD Silverman; look out.
Abe Roach; lookout.
Tersa Leaderman; lookout. (Died during the zombie attack 'organized' by Lex)
New assistant to Max.
Lola; UO Student, Diabetic
Robert Riggs; Elementary School Teacher.
Amy, Ronald and two other students, ages 9-10.
Susan Lowers; Elementary School Teacher. (suicided on the third day)
Sandra Jonson; three other students, ages 9-10.

NRPCs: New People (and animals) found, who join the Knights:
Frederique Duchateau; a todler.
Newfoundland-dog named Nana.
Amy (a teenage girl) and Bobby (her brother, seven) from the PLC building
Dan and Carla (party van) a car-mechanic and waiter and a party service owner.
Vince Dilago (a pensioned colonel of the MP), his daughter Carol Jonson and her daughter Ann, twelve (Carol's other daughter Sandra is in Miss Summer class)
Edna; A lady of eighty-plus years, a musician.
Martin Martins; thirty-something a teacher.
Stewart Jones; Garden-center employee, 24.
A Black Giant Jersey rooster, three hens of the same race; four Muscovy ducks.

NRPCs: Lost
Lex (very young adult, spoiled brat, got killed by a bullet fired by Cramer on the night Lex let about fifty zombies in the Knight) and Thea (young woman, got scratched by a zombie during the outbreak)

NRPCs Frank's Street People:
Frank Parker (around 35, long blond hair) and his mom
Officer Bart Sanders (fifty-ish very tall, lean, athletic, short black and white hair.
Doctor Peyers and wife (both seventy-somthing)
Pregnant Lady
The Hunter (sixty-ish, has some crossbows and maybe bows)
± twelve other humans, adults and at least three children.

The King's
A day after the outbreak

Troy Hunter, Australian policeman, in Eugene to deliver a pup. This, and his main-dog Anubis are staying with him in the winery.

Mr (Bob) and Mrs (Maddy) Thompson, the owners. Their children Brett, 17, Stephanie, 16 and Vicky, 15. (Mr Thomson died in the city, saving his children and Odette during the outbreak, Stephanie has to be killed since she turned zombie)

Odette Baudin, France au-pair, in the family for five years, 27.

Mrs Brady, the cook.
Five other staff members. (One younger staff member dies when Stephanie turns zombie on day three; one dies on day four on a foraging tour) Tony, Scott and ...
A young honey-mooning couple from Canada. Laura and Bob.
Two families of four. (who leave on day four)
Seven single people, three females and four males. (Two die on day four, on the foraging tour) ... , ... , ... , ... and ...
Three old couples. All six over seventy. (Three of them die when Stephanie turns zombie) ..., ... and ...

New for "Building"

Dutchrain
RCP : Wiebke Aufdenmauer

Blackpenman

RCP : Arya Stark
 
Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET

NAME:

AGE:

GENDER:

PICTURE:

(No anime or cartoon images. Real pics. Be original and don't select a celebrity.)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
(What we don't see in the picture, such as height, weight, etc.)

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
(Shy, outspoken, cry baby, worry wart, slut, bible thumper, etc.)

BACKGROUND:
(Include education, occupation, family information, etc. What ever you want but no more than you want.)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
(What skills, knowledge, abilities, etc., do you have to offer the group of survivors? You don't have to rehash what you included above in "Background".)

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
(Is your character going to be content with being a part of a "new society" here in Eugene? Is your character anxious to get back home, where ever that may be? Is your character going to take advantage of the mayhem and loot and pillage and ... other bad things? Don't reveal anything more than you want us to know at this point. If you don't know how your character will react yet, just put "don't know yet".)

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
(Yes or no. Or if you feel the need, list your limits concerning sexual role play.)

DID I MISS ANYTHING?
(Include it here.)

WRITER INFORMATION:
(Anything you want to tell us about yourself.)



Links to

Max and Peter

Ria van der Plas

Norah, John and Thomas

Derry Brennan

Daniel Campbell

Cassandra Moore

Officer Bart Sanders

Cramer (Homer) Grimes
Picture

Deacon Frost

Louise 'Lulu' Smith

Troy Hunter

Clark Ivey
 
Last edited:
NAME: Max Taylor

AGE: 62 (born 4 July 1952)

GENDER: Male

PICTURE
tumblr_mrsmw6b0oe1sg2xu1o1_400.jpg


PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
5'6", 155#, a bit frail looking though he is actually in good health.
Green eyes, often hidden behind sunglasses, even indoors (as further explained below).
White beard and hair, cut short and almost always under a tightly rolled stocking cap.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
Quiet, polite, unassuming, helpful, generous to a fault.
He likes looking at the pretty college "girls" but rarely talks first to them, fearing he will be called a "dirty ol' man".
A life long, low wage, laborer, Max is envious of what the graduates have waiting ahead of them. (Well, not anymore, that is. )
He is often viewed as being "quirky" because he almost always wears his sunglasses, even indoors. What people don't know is that his indoor pair are broken: one lens falls out repeatedly, and one arm is held in place with tape. He is too proud to tell anyone or ask for help in buying a new pair.

BACKGROUND:
Born 4 July 1952.
Grew up on a small working farm.
1970: After a falling out with his father, he volunteered for Viet Nam War at 18.
Spent most of his 4 years with a Special Forces strike team in Cambodia and Laos. (Saw a lot, but never saw anything like he's seeing now with the Zombie Riots.)
1974: Came home to find his father dead of a heart attack, his mother in a home with terminal depression, and his brother spending the money he'd gotten from selling the farm on drugs, women, and fast cars. The family farm is now a shopping mall.
1975-85: On the road with an Outlaw biker gang.
1986-93: Oregon State prison for Manslaughter after a bar fight.
1995 to present: The only work he could land was janitorial work under the supervision of a former (and now deceased) Army buddy at the University of Oregon's Knight Library.
Rather comically, he has been taking classes -- free, what with being an employee -- and was going to graduate Spring 2015 with a degree in Environmental Studies.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
He knows the library like the back of his hand. He will be able to help them find what they need to survive ... so long as they can keep the Zombies -- and Pillagers -- outside the library's doors.
He can provide history of the Eugene area. (OOC: Obviously, I am from here.)

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
Max has no where to go and no one for whom to get home, so he will be perfectly happy with staying inside the relative safety of the library.
He won't be any help when it comes to fighting -- he's too old and frail -- but he still remembers the booby traps of Viet Nam ... and, more importantly, how to make them!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
Max likes women, and he likes sex. Or, at least, he thinks he does. It's been a while ... a long while. ;D
If I do get involved in a sexual role play, I like to write them in a separate thread that can then be linked to the "Story" thread. Then, those who are interested can read it and those who aren't can skip over it.

DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Max is mostly here to point other Characters in the right direction, to give clues as to where things might be found, to give hints about actions that might be worthwhile.



NAME: Peter Lee

AGE: 28

GENDER: Male

PICTURE
tumblr_mrub917fcb1sg2xu1o1_250.jpg


PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
6'2", 200#; fit, buff. (Women drool over him typically.)
Steel blue eyes.
Brown hair with blond highlights, always fashionable styled.
Tattoos (to be described later).

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
Confident, extroverted; eager to be involved; a natural born leader.
Particularly confident with women; very charismatic; hard to resist.
A bit self centered and -- it will be learned -- self serving.

BACKGROUND:
Recognizable to campus "regulars" for reasons that will be later revealed.
His background is unknown to all at this point. (More details to be posted as they are revealed.)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
Leadership.
Emotional support.
Defense against dangers.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
Peter will immediately become involved in the security of the Library and safety of those inside.
He will show great concern for the emotional calm, peace, and well being of the others ... particularly the women he is interested in fucking.
Other than this, I can't say anything yet.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
Oh, yeah!
Peter is a horn dog, and he isn't going to let a bunch of Zombies outside the library from keeping him from getting laid inside.

NPCs FOR WHOM HE IS RESPONSIBLE
Kip: Lookout and Scavenger.
18 year old male.
Senior, Junction City High School (NW of Eugene).
Decathlon Star: running and javelin throw will come in handy.
Brother, who is a Frat boy on campus, survived the initial Zombie Riot.
Family in Junction City was untouched by the initial Zombie Riot.
Virgin, shy with girls.
Now part of Team One.

Six look-outs, four male and two female

DID I MISS ANYTHING?
Peter's purpose in the story is two fold:
To provide drama. He will get involved with the female characters in sexual situations and other adventures; and he will get involved with the male characters in scouting and defense situations and other adventures.
And, as with my first Character Max, he will provide "stimulus" to other Characters, giving clues to actions they may or may not want to take. Think of him as that Tutorial characters in your new video game, the one that teaches you how to play and advance.
 
Last edited:
NAME: Ria van der Plas

AGE: 45

GENDER: Female

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Ria is 5,9 tall and weighs 189 Pounds, which makes her chubby. This doesn’t disturb her, she is fit. She swims once a week, rides her bike whenever the weather allows it.

She has short dark-blond hair, the white threads get concealed as soon as they appear. Blue-green eyes in a roundish face with dimples in her cheeks when she smiles.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
She doesn’t normally speak much, she is a bit shy, but has learned to mask it over the years. She rarely opens a conversation though and if she isn’t sure of the topic, or a person who starts a conversation with her, she can be quite brusque in responding. Because of this people who don’t know her often think she is arrogant.

If a topic interests her she wants to know ‘everything’ about it. She loves books and spends hours in libraries and bookstores, browsing through books, reading bits and pieces before she decides on a book.

She is a no-nonsense type of a person, in her manners as well in her style of clothing. She prefers jeans and comfortable shoes although she enjoys the occasional dress-up for a wedding or such.

She is helpful, polite and generous up to a certain degree; she won’t offer you her proverbial last undershirt if it is freezing cold. She would offer you a cup of hot tea from her thermos flask if she happened to have it with her though.

Dithering around is not her way; if something has to be done, it has to be done, and if nobody volunteers to do it, she does it.

BACKGROUND:
She was born in 1972 on August sixth in a little village in the Netherlands.

She is not afraid of animals nor of hard labor, in her youth she had to lend a hand to her uncle, who had a farm, quite often.

She even knows how to butcher a pig or chicken although she never has killed one herself.

When she was 19 she started to study to become a psychologist, switched to history and geography after two semesters because psychology wasn’t very logical and straightforward in her opinion.
When she realized there weren’t very much jobs a historian with geography as a second, could apply to, she added classes in didactic and pedagogy to become a teacher after graduation.

In 1994 she married and some years later two daughters completed the family. Ria kept her job as a history teacher but reduced the hours.

Sadly she and her husband filed for divorce in 2011, even if she wanted it as much as her husband, the following year was not easy on her or her daughters. Which was the reason she was now having a three months sabbatical in which she wanted to travel Northern America since she reckoned the twins would now be capable to look after themselves for a while.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
She is a Judoka, theoretically; due to many hours spent in the dojo her daughters trained in.

She is a good cook, albeit she is known to re-create historical recipes sometimes.

Also, theoretically, she knows how to cook soap, knows healing herbs, can stich a wound, knows how to build a defendable castle, brew beer and many other things that caught her interest long enough to read one or more books about it.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
She will proceed as she always has: practical, moving forward, doing what has to be done.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
If sexual interactions occur my character will not participate in any bathroom related things except a shower à deux, nor in humiliating or degrading or painful actions. She also is as straight as one can be.


WRITER INFORMATION:
I am Dutch, English is not my first language.
Mistakes and the occasional typo will happen, I really prefer well-written posts and will edit if someone brings my mistakes to my attention.
My posts can be short as well as long.
 
Last edited:
This is the character sheet made by Blackpenman (taken over by LetUsWrite for a while) for Daniel Campbell here.

NAME: Daniel Campbell

AGE: 20 (born June 21, 1997)

GENDER: Male

PICTURE
3889da2fcefccb0064960803edec7733.jpeg


PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
5'11", 170 lbs, athletic build.
Greenish grey eyes.
Short, brunette hair and a close cut beard.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
Reserved, quiet,
Suffering from a broken heart (explained below).
Humble, but know when "credit is due" to him, he is willing to accept it.
Patient (see hunting comments in background).

BACKGROUND:
Born June 21, 1997.
Grew up in the Canadian back woods.
Hunting:
Hunted with his father from a young age, putting much needed food on the table.
Learned how to use a shotgun for birds and rabbits and a rifle for big game, including long distance shooting with both open sights and a scope.
Never cared for bows or non-fire arm weapons, although he understands their value.
He developed great patience while hunting, sometimes sitting still for hours or creeping along so slowly that he looked like he was a statue.
After graduating high school, he moved to Oregon to be near a young woman, Julia. She had come to Canada on vacation and "made a man" of him, claiming his heart forever.
Unfortunately, he arrived in Eugene to find that she had not one boyfriend but three. He stayed, thinking that she might "come around" to their love.
Then the Zombie Riots occurred.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP":
Skilled stalker and "killer" of prey ... and Zombies.
Can "dress out" a deer in 5 minutes. Might not sound like a usable skill, but there are deer in the woods at the edge of campus.
Skilled "lookout".

POSSESSIONS:
His father's hunting knife (which he'd checked on the plane and later transferred to the back pack below).
His rifle and other gear are at the hostel on the other side of the river, if he can get to them.
A back pack with "carry on" type possessions: tooth brush, tooth paste, disposable razor, book ("The Five Fingers"), and more. Nothing that really goes beyond personal use.)

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
Daniel will want to help with security and hunting.
He isn't looking for a new girl friend, but if the opportunity presents itself, he won't hold back.
He has no where to go, so he isn't in a hurry to leave the library.
He is conflicted about whether he should care about Julia. She dumped him after all -- "cheated" in his young mind -- but he still loves (or at least lusts) for her.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL ROLE PLAY? Yes

DID I MISS ANYTHING? This is an NPC. You can have him as a PC if you take care of him.
 
Last edited:
NAME: Alana ( Derry) Brennan

AGE: 22

GENDER: Female

PICTURE:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/aa307e79272ffba255abceea65fece90/tumblr_mrylsvMIGe1sg2xu1o1_250.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

Eyes; dark green
Height; 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight; 125
Hair; flaming red, worn long
Build; slim, athletic

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:

Derry is outspoken and easily provoked. She has lost most of her accent, except when she is angry. Hasn't been lucky in the men department, the latest one being a good example. Is pretty hostile about men at this point. Has always been a loner, interests include; reading, stand-up comics, going to the ballet, and the zoo. Likes to learn new things, then move onto the next thing. Is sort of a rebel without a cause, therefore doesn't easily trust. But gets along well with children and animals.

BACKGROUND:

Her family came to this country when she was 8 years old. Originally from county Sligo, Ireland. Her father is a policeman as are her two older brothers, her mother is a nurse. Has a degree in biology and was happy to get a research job in the university. Her job includes, dissections, identifying parasites, and using new chemicals to control the said parasites. Works well on her own, needs little supervision which is the way she prefers it. Has taken self-defense courses, both in kick boxing and street fighting. (much more worthwhile then just straight exercise in her opinion)

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?

Her self-defense skills would come in handy if confronted by dangerous humans or zombies alike. Knowledge of chemicals ...if she had access to a lab, she might come up with some formulas to repel the zombies. Has a good knowledge of the university grounds, including some ways to get from one building to another without going outside. Is self reliant and willing to put herself out there.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?

Derry is anxious to know if her family is OK...but otherwise is quite willing to make the best of this “new society” She would be interested in helping the kids and others to adjust to whatever life is going to be like now in this uncertain times. She good in a crisis, having grown up in a police family and knows how to take care of herself and if need be, others.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?

Yes I am interested in sexual interactions with other characters. But that said, she isn't going to be easy, since she doesn't trust men, and is pretty touchy at the time of the riots. So be prepared to do a lot of chasing...

WRITER INFORMATION:

Can post several times a week if needed. Can write both long and short posts. Haven't role played with much violence....just sayin. But I am adaptable...so we shall se
 
Non-RPCs



John Mayers

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Physical description: He is 6'6 tall, athletic, has dark brown, short, very curly hair and a deep brown skin. His eyes are brown, his facial features sharp.

Personality: Open, outspoken, easy going and a quick thinker. He is very protective of his sister and always ready to help or defend her; an attitude he isn't really aware of but which he expands onto other people he likes, females and males alike.

Background: He is adopted, as is his sister, Norah. Both were adopted on the same day, which makes them into twins as they put it. Higher middle-class family-background. John is studying design (clothes) and is an accomplished seamstress who has been making most of his own and his sister's clothes since he was fifteen. One of his hobbies is Karate, and he keeps fit by running a few miles twice a week.

What has he to offer the group?
He will try with all his might to keep the people he cares for and people he considers needing extra protection because of age or disabilities, alive.

Is he interested in sexual interactions?
He is. He is Bi-sexual.



Norah Mayers

Age: Will turn eighteen on 23 September, in two weeks.

Gender: Female

Physical description: She is just over 5 feet tall, very petite, has Celtic red, shoulder long hair, a very fair skin with some freckles in the summertime. She has a roundish face and very clear-blue eyes.

Personality: She is shy, used to look to her brother for protection, but sure enough of herself to do without him if he isn't around. She keeps to herself often, interacts with other females easier as with males. She is as protective of her brother, as he is of her.

Background: Adopted by the same couple as John, on the same day, when she was nearly one year old and he was just four. She is very interested in mechanical things, wants to study engineering. If something has to been done, she does it. Preferably at once if it is something she hates doing. She won't always do these things as good as she could have done them though.

What has she to offer the group?
She is already concentrating on the defense of the Knight, and is starting to work on some ideas she has in her mind considering communication and power to replace the existing methods if they fail.

Is she interested in sexual interactions?
Very. She isn't sure though, if she would prefer an experienced man or one who, like she, only has experienced some extended cuddling until now to go all the way with.



Thomas Kowalski

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Physical description: He is 5,9 tall, tends to gain weight quickly and is combating this by keeping to a very healthy diet whenever it is possible and excessive workouts at a fitness center after the christmas season and his holidays. He has blond, quite short, well cut hair and dark blue eyes around and in a round face, he wears sideburns because he thinks it gives his face a squarer appearance.

Personality: He is easy-going, but if he really wants something he concentrates on this goal; sometimes forgetting other things on the way.

Background: He comes from a lower middle-class family, has two brothers and a sister. His elder brother was born in Poland, all the others in the US. His parents still don't speak english very well, and Thomas is used to translate and to interpret someones else's words, looking for what they really mean to say. This makes him a very good listener and is very useful in his job, car-salesman. Since his early youth he is active in the Boy-scouts; now a headman.

What has he to offer the group?
Most off all his social skills, and his talent at improvising.

Is he interested in sexual interactions?
He is. Although his fiancee probably died by zombies (or has turned into one) he is ogling some members of the group with a lusty eye. He doesn't do this openly, used as he is to hiding his feelings in this matter. His father and one of his brothers still don't know his best friend is his fiancee. Because he also fears the reactions of parents of Boy-scouts only his three best friends -headmen too, and in it almost as long as he himself- know he is gay.



(S)Kip (Kipling) Moore

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Physical description: He is 5,11 tall but still growing. Due to this he is quite meager albeit muscled; especially his legs since he plays soccer in his high school team. His light brown hair is a bit too long for the cut he wears, paying the hairdresser isn't something he likes to spend his allowance on. Green eyes are set in a long face, a meager goatee like kind of thing hides the fact that he doesn't like to shave his face.

Personality: He is very unsure of himself around girls his age (or even ten years older). With all other people he connects easily. He has a quick mind, is used to look for openings; he thinks strategically. Dogs are his favorite animals and he spends some time in a local animal rescue center to play with and re-socialize stray-dogs.

Background: He comes from an middle middle-class family, who isn't too pleased with his wish to become a professional soccer player and stop his schooling for the moment.
What has he to offer the group?
He wants to survive, and is very willing to help others to do the same.

Is he interested in sexual interactions?
This is something that is almost always on his mind: Very much so! His shyness around the girls he is attracted to, isn't helping him in loosing his virginity though.
 
Last edited:
CHARACTER INFORMATION:

NAME: Cassandra Moore (stage name Fantasia Thunderjuggs)

AGE: 27

GENDER: Female

PICTURE:

http://scoregroup.vo.llnwd.net/o37/scoreland/pics_content/135.Cassandra.6750//07.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Measurements: 34FF-25-36
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 130 lbs

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
The adventurous type, loves to play pool, loves to race cars, goes to a closed track and makes her ford mustang fly!!
She is a real character; she wants nothing more than to enjoy life. She is a naturally playful and happy person, and not much gets her down for long. Her world is a fun place. She's very easygoing about things and comes across as genuinely warm, charming, and friendly, which happens often since she deeply enjoys personal interaction (which she does with a lot of laughing, flirting, physical touching, and eye contact).

BACKGROUND:
Lives at home with parents. Father still treats her like daddy's little girl, even though she started to wear a EE-cup bra at 15. She works at the “silver dollar” strip club in town. Goes to college during the day. Saved up enough money from stripping to buy a Ford Mustang. This is her baby!

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/201204/2013-ford-mustang-shelby--16_1600x0w.jpg


WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
She is a good dancer … Knows how to play pool well … can race a car like no tomorrow … quick learner? From school she does know about drugs (not those kind!! … she is a pharmacy major)

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
Character is anxious to get back home and check on her parents

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
Yes … She loves sex! She is a very erotic creature, largely because she finds flirting and sex to be fun.

DID I MISS ANYTHING?
College Major: pharmacy

WRITER INFORMATION:
Here to improve my writing skill!
 
Last edited:
AGE: 49

GENDER: male

PICTURE: (No anime or cartoon images. Real pics. Be original and don't select a celebrity.)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: very tall at six feet seven inches, athletic-build man in proportion to his size, very short black hair with white running through it more and more.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Reliable, stubborn. Built to be a leader as his father would say. Is used to being part of a team, but will take the lead if he cant see a good leader at work. Can be very direct. Not quite a loner, but definitely happy in his own company.

BACKGROUND: comes from a military family, both parents long dead. Following both his parents he joined the military after a mis spent youth. Spent some time in the service as he calls it, but rarely speaks of it.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"? Military training and survival skills. Good knowledge of the law. Good knowledge of the local environment.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
He has nowhere to go. He has spent the later part of his life protecting people and can't see any reason to change, especially now. He has never had much of a love life but he is secretly feeling his age. He has a 'thang' for Ria.

As a good law man he wants to get to the bottom of the of why the zombies appeared, but as he doesn't know what, why, or who it is unlikely to trust anyone with his investigation.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
Yes, but. If you want to go that way let's get to know eachother first ;-)

DID I MISS ANYTHING? (Include it here.)

WRITER INFORMATION:
I was ensnared! So I'm writing here for a while, I'm always short on time so I might do some short posts. I hope my writing gets better on the journey too.
 
Hi Everyone,
Just want to provide some future plot events. Feedback welcome!

1) Internet is starting to get wobbly may fail soon …

2) Lex and scotty are going to cause some trouble for the whole library.

3) Additional gathering trips (weapons & farming & beds, etc). Ria's Team will be going out on Tuesday morning (third play day) with some extra people to raid the garden center and some houses. Cassandra and Kerry are on a weapons run as well.

4) Fear of power grid going down … will result in numerous solutions/efforts

5) During all these adventures … the groups can use campus resources/labs to start solving the zombieism puzzle. They will discover ways to protect themselves from whatever caused the zombieism? (see below)
6) start rebuilding the world (bigger problems occur ... raids from other survivors … or bigger meaner zombies show up … etc)

Suggested Zombieism (Pseudoscience explanation :))

- Zombieism … acquired via a spore from a “plant/fungus” like flowering. The microscopic spores enter humans via the lungs and quickly (within mins) kill the body and takes over the human nervous system. This is how whole stadiums full of people turned into zombies within minutes**. The spores remain active for a long time (ages). If you run into a zombie and you breathe these spores … off their clothing or in their hair … within minutes … you will turn into a zombie! First day or two this happened to lots and lots of people (massive wide world expansion of zombie population). However, this is now slowing down (until the next flowering). This also explains why people were “safe” in the library.

** Not all people turned into zombies. A lot got eaten. Some people are “immune” to the spores/infection.

Anyhow, this is happening less now. As was suggested/explained in the thread this was a terror weapon released on the world! The group and why they did it is not known. There is also the real possibility this was not from earth (i.e. extraterrestrial)

- Bites and scratches from zombies really do nothing. However, and this is an important however, the skin of a zombie is crawling with a special kind of virus. This virus invades any "decaying" bugs (bacteria and the like) and kills them before the flesh decays too badly. If a human gets this virus inside their body and the human immune system does not defeat it. The human starts to act crazy (i.e. Thea … freaking out … and running off). I’m going to suggest this is curable … if the sickness runs it coarse and the human body defensive systems win against the virus … the person is better (see note below). If human defensive system fails … they turn into a NUT CASE (see below).

This anti-decaying virus as lots of “good” side effects ...who are infected by this and who's immune system doesn't fight it off are kind of immortal because the virus attacks all bacteria that would have made them ill normally. Not viruses, those would make them still ill (and they could die from those illnesses) and they could be killed by other humans of course.

People whose immune system battles the infection victoriously will still have a certain immunity to bacterial infections for some time. Also it makes them inedible for zombies

- The Zombie “green” blood …is a form of Chlorophyll … zombies are kind of half plant. This allows zombies to live a long time without much food ... Just standing in sunlight gives them more energy.

- As explain earlier… when zombies eat … their temperature drops and they slow down.
 
Hi Everyone,

Suggested Zombieism (Pseudoscience explanation :))

- Zombieism … acquired via a spore from a “plant/fungus” like flowering. The microscopic spores enter humans via the lungs and quickly (within mins) kill the body and takes over the human nervous system. This is how whole stadiums full of people turned into zombies within minutes**. The spores remain active for a long time (ages). If you run into a zombie and you breathe these spores … off their clothing or in their hair … within minutes … you will turn into a zombie! First day or two this happened to lots and lots of people (massive wide world expansion of zombie population). However, this is now slowing down (until the next flowering). This also explains why people were “safe” in the library.

** Not all people turned into zombies. A lot got eaten. Some people are “immune” to the spores/infection.

Anyhow, this is happening less now. As was suggested/explained in the thread this was a terror weapon released on the world! The group and why they did it is not known. There is also the real possibility this was not from earth (i.e. extraterrestrial)

- Bites and scratches from zombies really do nothing. However, and this is an important however, the skin of a zombie is crawling with a special kind of virus. This virus invades any "decaying" bugs (bacteria and the like) and kills them before the flesh decays too badly. If a human gets this virus inside their body and the human immune system does not defeat it. The human starts to act crazy (i.e. Thea … freaking out … and running off). I’m going to suggest this is curable … if the sickness runs it coarse and the human body defensive systems win against the virus … the person is better (see note below). If human defensive system fails … they turn into a NUT CASE (see below).

This anti-decaying virus as lots of “good” side effects ...who are infected by this and who's immune system doesn't fight it off are kind of immortal because the virus attacks all bacteria that would have made them ill normally. Not viruses, those would make them still ill (and they could die from those illnesses) and they could be killed by other humans of course.

People whose immune system battles the infection victoriously will still have a certain immunity to bacterial infections for some time. Also it makes them inedible for zombies

- The Zombie “green” blood …is a form of Chlorophyll … zombies are kind of half plant. This allows zombies to live a long time without much food ... Just standing in sunlight gives them more energy.

- As explain earlier… when zombies eat … their temperature drops and they slow down.

I will include this in the first post ...
 
NAME Cramer ''Homer'' Grimes

AGE 30

GENDER Male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height 6'2'', Weight 220lbs, Build, working mans muscularity some definition, Complexion Dark Olive, Eyes brown, Hair Dark brown short, permanent 5 O'clock shadow, Identifying marks, Scar across the back of his right shoulder, screaming Eagle tattoo on his right bicep, Kaitlyn written in script with a red Cherokee rose on his left forearm.
Dress, Red and black flannel over black Lynard Skynard Tshirt, jeans, black belt with silver dollar buckle, black steel toe work boots and Braves baseball cap.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION
Rugged individualist with rebel pride, accepting of all races, religions, and sexual orientations, tough exterior with a sensitive giving soul, His word is his bond, If it Ain't broke don't fix it, Got a job to do, do it right, respect isn't given it's earned.

BACKGROUND
Born and raised in Macon Georgia to be a generational farmer, Father Ray died from a heart attack, Mother Louise 10 years later, worked on the farm after school, married his high school sweetheart Kaitlyn Murray, Moved to Eugene Oregon to run the Murray Farm She and unborn son died day 1 of the Apocalypse, His older sister Janet is presumed lost.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"?
Guitar, Harmonica, Sings, Listens, Jokes, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Butchery, Hunting, Mechanic, Welding, Metalworking, Woodworking, Tanner, Heavy machinery, Wrestling, Edged weapons, Marksmanship.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT?
Striving to survive the Hell the world has become, live for his wife and unborn son, help and protect those he grows to care for, kill as many Zombies as he can, do this in whatever order it comes his way.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?
Yes he does...but not until he reconciles with the death of his wife and son. Only then with a woman he's truly in love with. But with PTSD his mood swings and he'd accept an offer.

eric_church_vert2012_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
CHARACTER SHEET

NAME: Deacon Frost

AGE: 35

GENDER: Male

PICTURE:
Tom+Berenger+as+Sergeant+Barnes.jpg

Unfortunately this is the only picture I could get which looked like what I had in mind.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 6'5", 310lbs, muscled, brown hair, green eyes

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Deacon is much the opposite of what his name means, he is harsh, rash and straight forward, he does have common sense and will not willingly try to hurt other people, either by words or by actions.

BACKGROUND: Deacon grew up as the only child of two survivalists, he could fire a rifle before he could write, he could apply basic first aid before he went to school, he could drive before he even noticed there was such a thing as girls. All in all Deacon became a survivalist nut himself, he dropped from the radar as soon as he graduated and made a living selling venison to local shops. With the introduction of internet, his knowledge about his life expanded exponentially. Unfortunately during this expansion of his knowledge, he also started experimenting, home-made C4 is very unstable as he found out, it left him with a bunch of scars on his face, chest and left arm. Somehow his niece got hold of his e-mail and they shared sporadic correspondence, mostly initiated from her side. That is how he got invited to the Football match in the first place and though it was way outside of his comfort zone, he had to admit that he did like meeting new people, even if they were way younger than himself most of the time.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER THE "GROUP"? Survival, practical know-how about how to split a log up to how to create a basic radio (yes he had a lot of time on his hands), marksmanship and unlike most of his kind, calmness under pressure.

HOW DO YOU SEE YOUR CHARACTER PROCEEDING FROM HERE OUT? If he hooks up with the Knight group, he will most likely stick around to help them out, though he is not really a people's person, he is not a complete cold hearted bastard either.

If he doesn't hook up with them, he will make his way back to ground Z for Zombie, as his truck with food and weapons is there, he will want to get back home and settle himself down with all his hidden caches of weapons.

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEXUAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS?

Well if you wish to have sex with Frankenstein...yeah sure, just in a seperate thread which we can link to the main thread

DID I MISS ANYTHING?


WRITER INFORMATION: Right as most of you know, I'm most of the time on the farm, my posts may be slow at first as I try to catch up with the story (I stopped reading when "Thunderjuggs" had her doubts about feelings for another character). Yeah that is about all we need to know, if you need more PM me
 
I was thinking of an idea that Thea who is currently lost and scratched by the zombies has somehow started to attract the zombies to her. Maybe she will develop this to the point that she can control or direct the zombies close to her. I left a hook in Barts narrative of the girl he saw being 'chased' by the zombies. He has an inclination that all was not how it seemed but hasn't resolved what he actually saw at the time.

What does everyone think about this idea progression.? Does it fit the storyline? Any other thoughts about the zombies becoming more organised or beginning to work as a group, or should they remain dumb and unstructured?

What do you think?

T
 
I was thinking of an idea that Thea who is currently lost and scratched by the zombies has somehow started to attract the zombies to her. Maybe she will develop this to the point that she can control or direct the zombies close to her. I left a hook in Barts narrative of the girl he saw being 'chased' by the zombies. He has an inclination that all was not how it seemed but hasn't resolved what he actually saw at the time.

What does everyone think about this idea progression.? Does it fit the storyline? Any other thoughts about the zombies becoming more organised or beginning to work as a group, or should they remain dumb and unstructured?

What do you think?

T

I think this is certainly something to keep in our minds, when the Knights run out off problems in the next few days. If Thea can control zombies, would Peter and Daniel also be able to do so? And other people who are battling the virus?

How are we going to call the virus? Anyone an idea for a nice latin sounding name? Something like Anti-morior?
 
I think it is not a bad idea. As for the name, I can look into it and do some research, leave that to me.
 
How about Mortuus procreentur :p just kidding.

Right time for my two cents: I like the whole Zombie control thing, it can be that something happened to her as a child which makes her anti bodies work slightly different and that it changes the virus instead of killing it. In the long run it will drive her half-insane and that will make her and her followers quite a dangerous foe as she will be able to direct the zombies and in that way make them more dangerous.

If zombies evolve on their own it means that there must be a cure, the only way the zombies can get smarter and more organised is when their brain functions starts to work again...not sure if that can happen, unless it is one of the by-products of the virus, reanimating dead brain tissue.

If you do notice the flag Deacon had secured and stop there, but there is no reply from me? Just let him grab his things (a duffel bag, backpack and crossbow with about 8 bolts) and join up. If not I will get try and get him to ground Z and his truck
 
How about Mortuus procreentur :p just kidding.

Right time for my two cents: I like the whole Zombie control thing, it can be that something happened to her as a child which makes her anti bodies work slightly different and that it changes the virus instead of killing it. In the long run it will drive her half-insane and that will make her and her followers quite a dangerous foe as she will be able to direct the zombies and in that way make them more dangerous.

If zombies evolve on their own it means that there must be a cure, the only way the zombies can get smarter and more organised is when their brain functions starts to work again...not sure if that can happen, unless it is one of the by-products of the virus, reanimating dead brain tissue.

If you do notice the flag Deacon had secured and stop there, but there is no reply from me? Just let him grab his things (a duffel bag, backpack and crossbow with about 8 bolts) and join up. If not I will get try and get him to ground Z and his truck

I don't think it would be good if the zombies evolve into smarter beings, Thea as 'Zombie-Queen' I like too. I wouldn't let that happen too soon though, we still have lots of ground to cover before we need a new challenge.

Flag will be noticed!
And I will give him time to collect his things.

Mortuus procreentur: I like ...
 
Last edited:
I can't post a picture that looks like my character, could someone possibly do this for me?
 
Last edited:
I can't post a picture that looks like my character, could someone possibly do this for me?

Could you send it to me, or should I send you some you select one from? I couldn't post it in Cramer's sheet though. But you could link to the post I would post it in in Cramer's sheet, would that do?
 
Oh yeah just pick a picture that resembles Cramers discription would be fine Dutchie.

I'd like to claim TD as my NPC Cramer needs a wingman, don't have to use TD I can claim another.
 
Last edited:
Oh yeah just pick a picture that resembles Cramers discription would be fine Dutchie.

I'll brows the net a bit then and send you some to pick from. Or attach the links here, that might be easier.
 
Back
Top