LAPD Cop Killer Christopher Dorner (2013)

Or with somebody. Dorner's death is not yet confirmed, is it?

Well, they lifted the protection for the corrupt cops that he targeted plus no $1 MILLION DOLLAR reward to/for anyone since he was not caught and convicted.

Instead he was burned the fuck down. On purpose.
 
"I don't want to hurt you. Start walking and take your dog"

BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. —There was no question. The man standing before Rick Heltebrake on a rural mountain road was Christopher Dorner.

Clad in camouflage from head to toe and wearing a bulletproof vest packed with magazines, the most wanted man in America over the last week was just a few feet away, having emerged from a grove of trees holding a large, assault-style rifle.

Dorner pointed the gun at Heltebrake and ordered him to get out of his truck.

"I don't want to hurt you. Start walking and take your dog,'" Heltebrake recalled Dorner saying during the carjacking Tuesday afternoon.

Heltebrake, with his 3-year-old Dalmatian Suni in tow, called police when Dorner drove away. He heard a volley of gunfire erupt soon after.


Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-ca...18536786/-/mljondz/-/index.html#ixzz2KrO4PKXv
 
So, in your candid opinion....

...was he probably a rebel with or without a legitimate cause?

Since you used the James Dean Rebel with/without a cause comparison, I'm not sure what you want. Wasn't he quoted as saying "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." Then he crashed his Porsche Spyder?

In my candid opinion that's not a rebel, that's an idiot.
 
Wow, look at the post/viewage for this man.

For that I dedicate a song for him.

The Black Keys - "Oceans and Streams"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1MSUWzCgJ0


With guilt that no man should carry
Heavy enough for me to get buried
I see death on the road tonight
It's got me to where I wanna run and hide

Oh, I used to dream of oceans and streams
Flowing and growing strong
Where have all those days gone?

These days I'm so slow
All those thoughts and nowhere to go
My aim it used to be so true
My world had a place in it darling just for you

Oh, I used to dream of oceans and streams
Flowing and growing strong
Where have all those days gone?

Excuse me now I gotta go
Can't stand to be here anymore
No, I'm sick and I gotta go to bed
If I stay now I'm better off dead
 
Yeah, even more Black Keys music again. Go fuck yourselves.

And Happy Valentine's Day to all, even the .... I mean to all!
 
Since you used the James Dean Rebel with/without a cause comparison, I'm not sure what you want. Wasn't he quoted as saying "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." Then he crashed his Porsche Spyder?

In my candid opinion that's not a rebel, that's an idiot.

It's a beautiful day to die...
 
Back
Top