Kim K & Kayne to have a baby.

I'd love to be the delivering doctor:

DOCTOR: Okay, here comes the head...push...you're doing great...now, stop pushing; wait a minute. I’m really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce's delivery was the best celebrity baby delivery of all time...okay, push again...

I'd love to be the delivering doctor:

DOCTOR: Okay, here comes the head...push...you're doing great...now, stop pushing; wait a minute. I’m really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce's delivery was the best celebrity baby delivery of all time...okay, push again...

I hope to hell someone does that.

She's gross

I think they both are,he is rude arogant and extremely ignorant and she is a tramp. fed up of the media ramming her down our throats,send all that karhasbians back to the ukraine or where ever they came from

hopefully the baby will come out ghost white. maybe that'll curb kayne's deeply racist rants

srsly though, it's impossible for me to care any less about kk than i currently do

if you're a man and you break the Kim and kanye story on lit, you should be punched in the balls by a thousand turtles

I heard on MSNBC, Fox, and CNN basically the same thing:

What does it say about a country when more people are more interested in a pregancy of a faux tv celebrity and her rapper boyfriend than the health of the Secretary of State.

I heard on MSNBC, Fox, and CNN basically the same thing:

What does it say about a country when more people are more interested in a pregancy of a faux tv celebrity and her rapper boyfriend than the health of the Secretary of State.

were-doomed-twinkies-comic.jpg

I really, really don't understand the fascination with the Kardashians.

It's the next step in the evolution of the branding.

Sadly, any child in the Kardashian clan will be exploited ruthlessly.
Stay tuned for whole episodes devoted to baby poop and unfortunately-timed spitups.

Back