Community Service

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Super short idea:

In the near future, another method of taking care of community service requirements appears: state-run escort services/brothels.
 
Same general idea, but a slightly different twist...

There's a choice offered to the 18-25 year olds, as well as the few 60+ folks that show up. Instead of spending 'x' hours a week in the brothel, which is usually on weekend nights, they can spend the same amount of time during working hours M-F. There's plenty of folks who are into big age gaps, so the young women have a list of old men to visit. Public servants, politicians, etc, who are all old, can get the chance to bang some Pretty Young Thing with a tight body.

The 60+ have the community service of teaching young nerdy folks (maths, goth, gamers, sciences, etc) how to get their sexy on. As introverted and anti-social shy young people, they are generally virgins, and news of a well-hidden bonus starts making the rounds. Suddenly these nerdy folks are going to the local community college or trade school, getting out of their parents' basements, wiping the cheeto crumbs off of their shirts, and making an effort to be presentable. Twice a week, the youngsters have a meeting in the "career resource" office. While checking on the computer to show both their grades and 100% attendance to all their classes, the well-experienced community service server will reward good grades and attendance of the student with an hour of education in sex.

Hmm, now that I read what I've written, I guess the age groups don't need to be called out for the schooling - everyone can be a teacher. Everyone could use some extra time as a studen, right? The student can be 18 or 80. I just don't want to edit it out. Maybe the career resource office has a red/green light to show availability, and next to it is a picture of them for the students to decide who they see. That gamer 19 y/o never imagined that grandma could rock his world so much.
 
Last edited:
Super short idea:

In the near future, another method of taking care of community service requirements appears: state-run escort services/brothels.

Or at the very least, state sponsored "exotic dance establishments."
 
A theocracy re-institutes "vestal virgin" service. For their 19th year (that's right after their 18th birthday) all must be available for sacred sex. It's like the draft, but without bullets.
 
Back
Top