calling out all Indians and Indian Lovers!

dremr94

Experienced
I want to write a story on an Indian actress. I need some feedback from Indian lit users on which Indian actress would you like to read about..And what kinds of acts or scenarios would turn you on the most...It's kind of like a survey I'm conducting..Please if you like Indian actresses no matter which state you are from please comment on what you would like to read. Whichever actress and or ideas are most popular, I'll write a story about them... Multiple actresses are welcome too...Just don't be shy and share...So that I can make a really sexy story for y'all..Thank you :)

I want to write a story on an Indian actress. I need some feedback from Indian lit users on which Indian actress would you like to read about..And what kinds of acts or scenarios would turn you on the most...It's kind of like a survey I'm conducting..Please if you like Indian actresses no matter which state you are from please comment on what you would like to read. Whichever actress and or ideas are most popular, I'll write a story about them... Multiple actresses are welcome too...Just don't be shy and share...So that I can make a really sexy story for y'all..Thank you :)

Anybody online? :)

Bumping...Deepika Padukone from the new xxx movie? Shweta Menon? Shah rukh Khan?

The problem with your request is that most people on Literotica don't know the names of any Indian actors (including actresses) unless they have appeared in mainstream Hollywood movies.

The names you mention mean nothing to me.

That can be true of any fan-fiction. If the reader doesn't know the movie or the TV series the whole point of the story is lost.

Pooja Batra.

I like scenarios of her in a bikini on a private desert island beach by day, and the most private of nightclubs by night; surrounded by Indian models including Madhu Sapre & Milind Soman.

But then again, that'd be my dates with her that'd be nice to relive.

The problem with your request is that most people on Literotica don't know the names of any Indian actors (including actresses) unless they have appeared in mainstream Hollywood movies.

The names you mention mean nothing to me.

That can be true of any fan-fiction. If the reader doesn't know the movie or the TV series the whole point of the story is lost.

Aahhh but then again you are not from India...There's bound to be a few indians on lit right?

Pooja Batra.

I like scenarios of her in a bikini on a private desert island beach by day, and the most private of nightclubs by night; surrounded by Indian models including Madhu Sapre & Milind Soman.

But then again, that'd be my dates with her that'd be nice to relive.

Pooja batra huh? Hmmm lemme check her out

Some Indian actresses are pretty hot..Even some good milfs like try googling Shwetha menon...Or you must know Priyanka chopra

Cher claims to be part Indian. So does Elizabeth Warren. And there was that big "Chief" dude in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

I thought Cher claimed to be American Indian; Cherokee. (As hinted in her Half Breed song.)

Some Indian actresses are pretty hot..Even some good milfs like try googling Shwetha menon...Or you must know Priyanka chopra

No.

But there was present also an Indian model who was originally Iranian. Looked like one too. forgot her name, if u can refresh me.

I'm with Ogg. (And forget the India-Indian vs America-Indian jokes.) Stories featuring named, actual celebs have limited audiences. Even here in USA, most references to current domestic celebs are meaningless to me -- no mental images form when they are mentioned. I'm certain they would be equally opaque to most other readers worldwide.

IMHO amateur authors write celeb stories to avoid the tough work of creating detailed backgrounds and characters. An in-crowd audience gets the full picture; the rest of us mutter, "Huh?" and move on to another, more accessible story.

I'm with Ogg. (And forget the India-Indian vs America-Indian jokes.) Stories featuring named, actual celebs have limited audiences. Even here in USA, most references to current domestic celebs are meaningless to me -- no mental images form when they are mentioned. I'm certain they would be equally opaque to most other readers worldwide.

IMHO amateur authors write celeb stories to avoid the tough work of creating detailed backgrounds and characters. An in-crowd audience gets the full picture; the rest of us mutter, "Huh?" and move on to another, more accessible story.

Hmmmm I think I understand...Well then can you suggest some original idea which I can write about?

I am indian, born and raised in the US, but born to 2 indian parents. Would love stories about Alia Bhatt to be honest. Honorable mentions include PC (priyanka chopra) and Deepika.

Hmmmm I think I understand...Well then can you suggest some original idea which I can write about?
Write about your celebs but don't name them. Allude to them in ways an in-crowd audience would appreciate, but with enough background and character description to entertain the rest of us. Don't expect that invoking the names of people and places will build mental images. Paint us lively pictures.

Write about your celebs but don't name them. Allude to them in ways an in-crowd audience would appreciate, but with enough background and character description to entertain the rest of us. Don't expect that invoking the names of people and places will build mental images. Paint us lively pictures.

I'll be writing about original characters in separate stories..It's just that I want to write about these celebrities so that their fans can appreciate them..

I am indian, born and raised in the US, but born to 2 indian parents. Would love stories about Alia Bhatt to be honest. Honorable mentions include PC (priyanka chopra) and Deepika.

Yes alia bhatt is very cute and petite..A story about her would be very sexy..PC will be there because she is just too gorgeous not to be included

Aahhh but then again you are not from India...There's bound to be a few indians on lit right?

There are many Indians who come to Literotica. There are stories written by them and for them and not all are written in English.

The one thing I keep coming across in Indian stories is sex with an Aunty, what US and UK people would call a MILF (Mom I'd Love to Fuck), an older experienced woman.

Writing about an Aunty, perhaps a (fictional) retired actress who misses the sex she had when younger, might work for you.

There are many Indians who come to Literotica. There are stories written by them and for them and not all are written in English.

The one thing I keep coming across in Indian stories is sex with an Aunty, what US and UK people would call a MILF (Mom I'd Love to Fuck), an older experienced woman.

Writing about an Aunty, perhaps a (fictional) retired actress who misses the sex she had when younger, might work for you.

Huh that makes sense..Thank you mate...and humping an Aunty it is..

Back