real cocaine lovers

ted918

Virgin
Joined
Mar 27, 2011
Posts
3
My first story I read on this site was called cocaine lovers. No offense to the writer but it should have been called hooked up at the party great fuck good coke.

I want to read about a man and a woman who are addicts and meet at a CA meeting. There encounter is a strong physical attraction due to the fact they are both very good looking people. Both very well endowed. They struggle with there desires for both the sexual tension building and there desire to give in to their addiction.

They decide to give in to both, in a night of total inabitions. They get a shady hotel room across town where he get enough pure cocaine that would make Charlie Sheen step back and say WOW! I want them to engage in a pasionate almost animal like fashion at ripping each others clothes off. Then I want him to snort a line off her shaven pubic bone so he can get the high and lick her clit at the same time. Then I want him doing coke off her pussy, covering her tits in coke then licking till he can't feel his teeth, then of course snorting the coke out of the crack of her ass. Then she would do coke off his 11 inch cock and so forth.

The story would end with both of them never seeing each other again never using cocaine in a sexual manner again and being clean for years to come. But neither one would never forget that night they shared of cocaine and sex.

Please feel free to devolope the characters and plot.

And if any one has pictures or personal experince they would like to add please feel free. The bottom line is this is a fantasy of mine I have expressed this to my girlfreind and she hasn't said no BUT she said this is something that would have to wait till a vegas trip.
 
I want to read about a man and a woman who are addicts .....

The story would end with both of them never seeing each other again never using cocaine in a sexual manner again and being clean for years to come. ....

...who ever believes this....
 
...who ever believes this....

This why it a fantasy you and I both know that addicts at any stage can't just have the one encounter espeically like this but there isn't a person out there who wouldn't consider this for just a moment. That one last endulgment into the great tabo to feel like there are no boundries and to possible think that for a moment you could just pull it offhave that one memory and still recover. Hell I'm still at the point in my addiction that I think that I'm still in control and that I don't have a problem. BUT the reality of it is I know I can't keep using even if its only once maybe twice a month and only when I can afford it I think my girl relizes the same that's why we keep saying only in egas will we egage in that kind of fantasy. The only thing I can hope for is that I live that long.

Not to be a downer on the whole subject but dare to let your mind go where it shouldn't explore the tabo of your own existance only then well you ever meet your self.

And yes I am on something right now too. How else do you think I came up with all this.
 
The best thing that you can do is to tell your story - and keep the drugs out.

I respect that fantasies under drugs can have a special quality. But addicts aren't good, and drugs aren't good, if you need them to be a better human being or have better sex you're a sad person. But if you WORSHIP them officially, you're an unresponsible bastard.

For the reader, to have sex with drugs is like to have sex as a victim of a paradroid.
 
to each is there own

Let me tell you about addicts they are every where and come from all walks of life. They have normal lives and have normal wants and desires like you and I.

I honestly singed up with this site thinking I wouldn't be critized by other poeple who are exploreing there sexual fanisties I am sure I wouldn't be called names like a bad person or unresponsible. I am an addict and have been for a couple years now but that does not define who I am as a person. Nor does the fact that I want to snort cocaine from my girl freinds breast. They all add up and at the end of the day it is me who will have to live with those decsionss.

And by the way to any other readers I do not suggest you explore useing drugs it will kill you and be aware I take responsiblity for the ACTIONS of any one who reads my stories. I made my choice years ago to try drugs and for better or worse I have lived my life.

Please if you like my ideas use them if they get you off all the better if you can relate then share if NOT please just move on to the next.
 
Let me tell you about addicts they are every where and come from all walks of life. They have normal lives and have normal wants and desires like you and I.

I honestly singed up with this site thinking I wouldn't be critized by other poeple who are exploreing there sexual fanisties I am sure I wouldn't be called names like a bad person or unresponsible. I am an addict and have been for a couple years now but that does not define who I am as a person. Nor does the fact that I want to snort cocaine from my girl freinds breast. They all add up and at the end of the day it is me who will have to live with those decsionss.

And by the way to any other readers I do not suggest you explore useing drugs it will kill you and be aware I take responsiblity for the ACTIONS of any one who reads my stories. I made my choice years ago to try drugs and for better or worse I have lived my life.

Please if you like my ideas use them if they get you off all the better if you can relate then share if NOT please just move on to the next.

Okay well thinking no one will criticize you on here is a mistake. I mean I know what your thinking; sex site bunch of freaks, non judgmental. Yeah right some of the worst you will find here.

Having said that I grew up in a a family plagued with addiction. Some of us are okay now (or as okay as we will be) some are not. Everyone is entitled to their fantasies to me the only pieces of shit on here are the rape crowd anything after that is pretty much a "whatever floats your boat"
Cocaine can be a sexy plot device. The decadence or sleaziness depending on your view point. Partying with a hot girl and licking it off her sensitive clit. Been there done that lots of fun. Back then now you couldn't pay me to.
Now for your story if you want to use that go ahead but make it so that they party sometimes and get together and have this wild time. maybe they have made a pact to check into a rehab and this is a last hurrah's. Take the sting off of it by having them start out in the present sober and happy and they recall the story. So even though it seems wrong the reader knows they end up okay.
This way you get your desired "kink" into the story but all's well that ends well.

Now a question for you out of curiosity if you are in recovery i would find it strange that you would want a story like this. is this something you miss? Personally I have a series where the woman is in recovery but is plagued by flashbacks of things she has done. when I write them I find myself queasy and upset I can no longer find anything sexy in them. Just think it's odd that you do. But hey were all different as long as you stay clean it's all good.
 
don't know alot about coke but do remeber that it can cause uncomfotable swelling of the genitals or something. A major plot point in the movie a scanner darkly as to why his girlfrind won't sleep with him. Though that was a lie it was her excuss.
 
Back
Top