Post You In Your Panties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
white

I wanted to play too...
Here's a favourite pair of mine.

Last edited:
Ahh Wilf, if that's the runner up, you have no idea how far ahead you are. I can't remember if I mentioned this already, but you have the most amazing hair I have seen in forever. And the rest of you matches beautifully.

Oz

I couldn't decide which photo to post, so here's the runner up...

7647409160_4a0542124f_z.jpg

fresh out of the dryer

For you

Attachments

• PicsArt_1366730802620.jpg
    PicsArt_1366730802620.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 3,788
and what color

Hey! We'd love for you to play. The easy way would be to upload it to a hosting site, Though some of our lovely ladies that have already posted could probably help you out as well!

A good hosting site you can use is Sad Panda http://sadpanda.us/
All you do is click upload image and find the image on your computer, double click it, and it automatically uploads and brings you to the page. Then copy that address and paste it here

Hope to see something from you soon bonnie! Also, I don't really have a color preference, but we haven't seen anything in blue, purple, orange, or yellow yet. But for me, anything with lace would be nice! :)

Fantastic thread!!!! Subscribed.:D

Haha, thanks! I saw that there was nothing else like it (Nothing recent at least) so I thought I'd make something for the beautiful women of lit to share a little bit of themselves! Plus pantie pictures are super hot. :p

Ah! There's a lot of traffic on lit right now! The thread went into hiding, don't worry, here it is!

Humming...

...rhymes with...

Attachments

• Humming.jpg
    Humming.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4,051
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back