Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT i hate venting here, but i still do :D

see guys? you managed to put a smile in my face already! : D

Flux sometimes we naive and gullible ones only have each other to lean on.
Don:rose::kiss:

then I feel as if I've accomplised something today :kiss:

“There is no use trying; one can't believe impossible things." (Alice)

"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” (Queen)

:rose:

“There is no use trying; one can't believe impossible things." (Alice)

"I dare say you haven't had much practice. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” (Queen)

:rose:

a wise and beautiful soul. :kiss:

ICT again it appears that I've been lied to, and while nothing is hurt except my feelings, I am so tired of this useless feeling.
I know the Internet supports so much anonymity but it would be nice to make contact with someone who doesn't lie to me with every word, and who actually can accept me as I am. :(

I C T .. It happens to the best of us, myself included, twice this weekend, try not to give your heart to those who haven't earned it :eek: :kiss:

Where is the "sexy Ima" ?? want to leave some hugs-squeezes-smooches-:kiss:sss- licks & fondles for her :D

ICT that I always read your posts, and am always curious as to what your next post will be. Intriguing!

ICT this is a better response than I have in my PM box...

IACT this space has become an outlet these last few weeks...

ICT I probably would've sobbed like an even bigger sobbier baby had I had movienight with Peepster, so I'm glad I didn't.

*shows up with my blankie and own thumb to suck on*

Slumber party? :eek: I think there are monsters under my bed tonight.

I love slumber parties! And have some handy, dandy monster repellant spray we can use, too. :D

ICT I'm still sore from yesterday's activities, and found bruises tonight that I didn't have when I woke up this morning.

IFCT if those aren't signs of great sex, I don't know what is!

OMFG... ICT is really hot and right on target... yes, all signs point toward a certain someone having had great sex!!

ICT I had strange yet sexy dreams last night... various food elements and sexy members of both sexes were involved. Since I did not wake up hungry, I can only surmise that the food elements were my subconscious' way of telling me to get my lazy ass to the grocer's

ict like every nerd out there by biggest fantasy is the princess leia metal bikini

I C T .. something about a man speaking a foreign language makes me go weak in the knees..:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back