SaintPeter's Hockey Prayer Thread

Please let the Bruins make the playoffs. Amen.

And may the Habs plane go down in a fiery crash.
 
Please let the Bruins make the playoffs. Amen.

And may the Habs plane go down in a fiery crash.

Ha ha! If none of that works you guys can always keep running into the goaltender until you hurt him. It worked well in the past.

Seriously though, it would be terrible if the Bruins didn't make the playoffs. :D

Go Habs Go!
 
"The Bruins no longer control their playoff destiny."

What an awful comment, for the sports announcer to say.

*Waiting on pins and needles.*
 
Colorado no longer controlled their playoff destiny after three weeks into the season.

:(


Sucks.
 
"The Bruins no longer control their playoff destiny."

What an awful comment, for the sports announcer to say.

*Waiting on pins and needles.*

Not awful, it's true.

I will admit that nothing would make me happier than to see the Bruins not make the playoffs. Ottawa has kicked ass these past few weeks and deserve that last playoff spot. Seeing Chara and Lucic cry is what it's all about.

Go Habs Go!:D
 
Lucic isn't going to cry, I am. Once you lose control of your own playoff destiny and need others to lose games it's time to admit you might not belong in the tournament.
 
I figure tonight is my last game of the season to watch here at the arena. Would take an act of God for the Aces to make the playoffs.
 
I am hating to say that they were right.

Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Boston Bruins 3-2 on Saturday night.

*sigh*
 
Marchand_5_zps5ce1963a.jpg
 
Top two goalies in the league numbers wise and there's been 7 goals in two periods.
 
Back
Top