Occasional Pin-Up Girl

Now you have a big fan!

Have always loved pin-ups, so wow... you are absolutely stunning!

You all are incredible! I feel as if I've been away for years. ;) Thank you, really. SO much appreciated. :heart::heart:

And for tonight, how about a black and white mini strip...

Last edited:
Fantastic to see you posting pics again! Your always amazing images make my night better every time I see them. Gorgeous as always!:rose:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :rose:

Your pics are lovely, as usual. Glad to see that you came back.:)

it's a a shame I am on my phone at work and can't appreciate them properly... so a quick look and a thank you is all I can do.

For now. B-P

You all are incredible! I feel as if I've been away for years. ;) Thank you, really. SO much appreciated. :heart::heart:

Darlin, the results you are having on me are far from mini.

Wowser, incredible and scrumptious :heart:

So happy to see you back with a new thread! I was starting to go through withdrawal :D

Love, love, looove the new pics. Sensuous and sexy as ever!

your body is amazing but the smile really sells the hell out of everything.
welcome back

Well, after a little hiatus, I'm back. :)

Time for a fresh start with a new thread. I'll be here as often as I can, and post as many pics as I can, but might not be around as much as I was with my last two threads.

Speaking of which, you can see my former threads here and here. There are still pictures on both, primarily on the first. I'll also post the index here at some point.

And in case I'm new to you, just a nice little request from me: I :heart: friendly PMs, but please keep the crass comments to yourself. If I want you to cum on my tits, I'll definitely let you know. ;)

If we've met before, thanks for sticking with me, and if we're still strangers, welcome!

Want some pics?

So Close

Oh Sam you are getting so close to my ideal shot, a full length picture of you wearing nothing but a smile. ( you can keep your panties on if you like )

I'm so glad you started a new thread, there are not enough shapely women on Lit.

Time for a fresh start with a new thread. I'll be here as often as I can, and post as many pics as I can, but might not be around as much as I was with my last two threads.

Speaking of which, you can see my former threads here and here. There are still pictures on both, primarily on the first. I'll also post the index here at some point.

And in case I'm new to you, just a nice little request from me: I :heart: friendly PMs, but please keep the crass comments to yourself. If I want you to cum on my tits, I'll definitely let you know. ;)

If we've met before, thanks for sticking with me, and if we're still strangers, welcome!

Want some pics?

You prove that a pin-up girl looks best when she is unpinned! And yes, we want some pics.:rose:

Wow!!!! You have such an awesomely hot body!!!! I am always amazed by your pics, they show your playful side off so nicely. Thanks tor sharing this mini strip with us!!!!:heart::kiss:

mmmm so sexy :D

attachment.php

I'd love to explore this beautiful side of you more !

Last edited:

Want some pics?

Your pictures are always fantastic! Erotic pictures of beauty. I am so happy you started a thread.

Back