Testing the waters

Looking great... as usual. Still waiting for the bicycle butt photos. ;) I'm sure they'll be worth the wait. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi...

Hey Island....thanks to you - I can relate to the 'aching' part :) Thanks for sharing babe. Hope all is well. xoxo

It's been far too long. My poor camera is aching for some action. And...well....so am I.

WOW! I love the red on you! I actually think I like the one with the bra on...just because it's got more red against your pale skin for me to enjoy.

And, Ms. Nymph, if that's not an invitation, I don't know what is! Maybe you could bring your camera and the two of you could get some action together. ;)

Not new..butt....

...someone has been craving some butt pics...so i pulled a few out that warranted reposting. :kiss:

Attachments

• DSC03488 - Copy.JPG
    DSC03488 - Copy.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC03466 .JPG
    DSC03466 .JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 914
  • DSC03473 - Copy.JPG
    DSC03473 - Copy.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 404
Good morning, sexy! I've been gone for a week and had to go back through your thread to see what I've missed. WOW! I just love the pic of you laying on your bed in red. You're such a beautiful woman!:rose:

:eek: LOVE this one! Wow! Gorgeous! Wonder what it would look like if I were in that photo at the same time. Can you feel my hand running up the front of your thigh from your knee and my lips nibbling your butt? Where would I stop. Would I be able to stop? What? No drool smilie? :rose: :kiss: :devil:

attachment.php

Back