High society friends with benefits (CLOSED For wombat9966)

Heath had already decided to punish her but her admission lessened her punishment a little. "Very well slave, You made the right choice. Now get up on that bed and face away from the door and keep that cute little ass of yours high in the air.I will be right back." He wrapped her leash around her parents headboard twice and then left their room.

He headed back into her room and back into her closet. He emerged with a riding crop, four pieces of rope and ankle and wrist cuffs. Walking back into the room he saw that Callie hadn't moved and he smiled. She was playing this by the book. "You have done well slave," He began in a pleased tone depositing the goodies at the end of the bed except for the crop, " But you still need to be punished."

He swatted her right cheek with the crop at half strength. Just enough to let her know what it was and to cause a sting. She flinched but it was more in surprise than in pain. "I think ten should be enough. That was one." Heath began to swat her ass alternating cheeks and places, never hitting the same spot twice. He did not hit her hard just stinging slaps but by the time he was at eight her ass was glowing red and she was squirming. Of course the fact that her legs were coated in her juices showed that her squirming was not just because of the stinging sensation. He aimed number nine and hit softer but right on her inflamed pussy lips. He thought she was going to cum right then but she managed to hold on. "Number ten Callie and your punishment is over." He lined up her glowing cheeks and hit them harder this time actually raising a little welt. Then he quickly got up behind her and plunged into her from behind sinking in deep into her with one stroke she was so wet.

"Now my little slave take your reward for being such a good little pet." Heath began to fuck her hard and fast from the get go, Plunging in deep and hitting her abused ass hard with his pelvis each and every time he did. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, but it only came so far before it was stopped because of the leash and collar. He knew just how far he could pull though until it really choked her and he kept her right on the edge. "That's it my little slave, work that ass for your master and make him cum."
 
He wrapped her lead on the bed arm. She was left there just waiting for him. She couldn't move at all. Her eyes were on the wall and her ass high up in the air. She wondered what he was getting out of her room to use on her. She knew she'd be punished for hesitating but she didn't know how.

She heard the door open but she didn't try and turn to look at him. "Yes sir I need punishing. I'm sorry for hesitating." She said. He swatted her hard on the ass and she groaned out. Her body jerked. He told her he was giving her ten swats to the ass.

He was swatting at her ass alternating cheeks. Her ass was stinging. It was turning bright red from his swats. Her legs were covered in her juices and he was really turning her on. He aimed 9 on her pussy. She screamed out. She closed her eyes feeling like she was going to cum.

He hit her ass hard. He got behind her and sunk deep into her wet pussy. "Oh Heath thank you sir." She said. He was plunging deeper into her making her moan out loudly. She was so wet and she wanted to cum so much but was holding it back.

He grabbed at her hair but she only came forward so far because of her lead being tied to the bed. She pushing her hips out hard against him. "Oh god yes sir." She cried out.
 
Heath knew she was close and he knew of several ways he could push her over the edge right now, but he wanted to try something different with her tonight. Callie had always cum hard and he could get her to cum close together, but he had never given her what would be called a really good multiple orgasm before.

Oh sure she had had several smaller ones leading up to a really big one, but those small ones had been nothing to write home about. He wanted her to experience multiple everyday orgasms all in a row one after the other, and tonight looked to be his best chance of doing that.

As he plowed into her he leaned back a little and began to slap her ass again. As soon as he did he felt her pussy start to spasm again and he knew he was on the right track. She was so close he doubted she would last beyond five blows. Sure enough three deep thrusts and three smacks later she was crying out and spasming all around him. He continued to plunge into her and just as she was calming down he leaned forward and wrenched her head back and pinched her nipple hard pulling the weight down so it stretched even further.

Again she groaned and gushed all over him as she panted for breath as he released her head a little allowing her to breath easier as he began to fuck her harder and deeper from behind. This time he didn't even wait for her to really calm down before reaching under her and grabbing her engorged clitoris and pinching it and rolling it between his fingers. Again she soared this time her mouth opening in a silent scream as he released her head and grabbed both her hips and plowed into her.

As he felt her tapering off he also felt her begin to sag as she was now exhausted. "Oh no you don't slave. Keep your ass up until I am finished, that's an order," he said roughly smacking her again with his hand. He then parted her cheeks and quickly pulled out the plug from her hole and replaced it with his cock. Grabbing a tighter hold on her hips he thrust into her hard, fast and deep, his cock reaching deep into her bowels and stretching her out even more. He was almost at the point of no return and he picked up his pace, plowing into her abused behind, hitting her tender cheeks with each thrust while his balls slapped into her sensitive pussy.

He gritted his teeth and as he felt his orgasm approach he grabbed her hair again and pulled her head towards him as far as it was safe to do so. "I am going to flood your bowels my little slave and I am so far inside you I wouldn't be surprised if your belly inflates with my seed. I want you to cum with me. I want you to cum in the same bed where you father fucks your mother and now I am fucking you up the ass and making you cum like the little slut you are."
 
Heath had Callie right on the edge. She was so close to cumming. Her body was feeling so good and she loved him deep inside of her and it felt so right. She loved being with him. He was the only one to have ever got access to her tight little ass hole. He was the only one she trusted to stretch her ass out.

She was moaning and wriggling round under him. He was pinched hard on her erect nipples. She was moaning out louder. Her breathing was heavy. His fingers went to her clit and teased it. He pulled her head back she looked at him. Her nipples were so hard. She gasped feeling him plow her harder.

Her body began sagging. He told her no you don't and she had to keep her ass up. He slapped hard at her ass. The butt plug was taken out and he thrust hard into her hole. She was groaning out getting closer and closer. His cock stretched her out more with ease. She was use to his length being in her ass.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards him. She was literally nearly off the edge and cumming. "Oh master can I cum please." She said. Her hips rocked back and forth as she was breathing heavily.
 
"I told you to Cum slave now do it as I flood your ass with my hot seed," Heath ordered. He felt Callies pussy convulse again and she screamed loud and long as she began to cum hard beneath him. Her anal muscles clamped down on him and he lost it himself firing shot after shot of hot, sticky cum deep into her bowels as he groaned out her name, pulling her hair and head backwards with every spurt of his cock.

Finally he finished and he collapsed across her back, releasing the hold he had on her hair and allowing her head to drop forward again. His cock was still firmly wedged up her ass and he grabbed her around the waist as he rolled them over so they were spooning. He pulled her in close to him and draped his arm across her body, laying his hand on her breast and kissing the back of her neck.

"Well that was not bad for the start of the nights festivities my little pet. You better get a little rest though because the night is still young and I haven't finished with you yet."
 
Callie was Cumming as he exploded deep in her ass. Her ass was getting flooded with his hot and sticky cum. He was pulling hard on her hair as her ass was being flooded with his cum.

He was laying on top of her back. He let go of her long hair. Her head dropped onto the pillow. His cock was still deep in her ass. He grabbed her waist and rolled them over so they were spooning. She was in his arms and he kissed her neck.

"Sir what do you have planned for the rest of the night?" She asked. Her hair was in her eyes and she pushed it out of her eyes. She was laying spooning on the bed with him her eyes closed just resting.
 
"Oh I have a big surprise for you my little slave. One I truly know you will enjoy but you will have to wait a little while for it. For now I think I will get you ready."
Heath pulled out of her ass letting his cum dribble out of her asshole and onto the bedsheets. He then rolled her onto her back making sure the leash was not choking her and then began putting on the restraints and tightening them up. Shortly all four were on and he began lashing her to the bed with the cords. First her arms, then her legs. She was soon restrained in a spreadeagled position on the bed with her arms out wide. He looked down and smiled at her as he took in her rosy red nipples, her puffy pussy lips and her leaking asshole.

He grabbed one of the spare pillows from the bed and lifted her bottom and put the pillow underneath it so her asshole would be more accessible. Then he took the blindfold and tied it over her eyes. Kissing her tenderly he whispered "I will be right back with your surprise."

Heath walked down to her room again and looked in her toy box for a specific item. He knew it had to be here somewhere but he couldn't find it. Standing up he searched under her bed then her bedside drawers. He finally found it under her pillows and he grinned. So she had been using it had she the naughty girl. Well she would get it again tonight but just not in the way she expected. He picked it up and carried it back to the room rubbing it in his hands the whole way.

As he entered the room he noticed that Callie had tried to wriggle her head so she could get the blindfold up and see what he had as he walked in but had been unable to because of the way he had tied it. "You have been naughty haven't you my little one. I will have to punish you." Heath walked over and grabbed the weights on her nipples and lifted them up stretching them up to there limits. He saw her grimace but he kept them there and started to count slowly "One, two, three....nine,ten." He finally let them go and knelt on the bed again.

"Now I need some time to prepare your treat so you just lay there and think about what you have done."
 
Heath pulled out of Callie's ass she felt his cum drip out of her ass that he had flooded with cum. He moved her onto her back. She looked at him not knowing what was going to happen. He put restraints on her and made sure they were tight on her to keep her in place with the cords as well. She was restrained in spread eagle.

He put a pillow under her ass. He then got the blindfold and placed it on her eyes and tied it. He kissed her before say he will be right back. She was wriggling her head to try and get to the blindfold off. She didn't like not knowing what he was up to. She wasn't able to get the blindfold off.

She hadn't known he'd be in the room until he said she had to be punished for being bad. "I'm sorry master." She whispered out. He lifted the weights up and it pulled hard on her nipples. She groaned out in pain. She bite her lip. She was starting to whimper. It hurt so much but there was also a bit of pleasure there.

He finally let go and she was panting a little. He told her he need some time to sort out her treat and she should lay there and think about what she'd done. She lay there trying not to move at all. She didn't want to dis-please him.
 
Heath watched her as he got his little surprise ready. She moved her head this way and that, trying her best to work out what he was doing just by aural clues, but he was being as quiet as he could be. Every now and then she may have heard a slight metallic jingle but that was about it. Finally he had everything ready and he climbed on the bed between her legs. He heard her gasp as he did and he chuckled. "What is the matter my little pet. Do you think I am going to hurt you. No you have already been punished, as long as you do what you are told now you won't be punished again."

Heath had the riding crop in his hand and he slowly brought it down until it rested on one of Callie's breasts. He began to slowly circle it around it, just touching it lightly then giving it light taps as he continued around it. Then he began a figure eight pattern between her two breasts, dragging the crop then lightly hitting her. Every now and again he would tease her nipples by dragging it across them then rapidly tapping them. Soon they were so hard they could cut glass.

He did this for ten minutes before trailing it down to her pussy and lightly tapping it over her swollen lips and and running it along her exposed crack. By now Callie was moaning in desire and arching into the light blows. Heath then centered them on her clit for a full minute and she was soon gasping for air as she came close to an orgasm.

He smiled and lay the crop down then leaned over her body and kissed her slowly and passionately. He then whispered in her ear. "Time for your present." He got right between her legs and lined up his penis with her pussies entrance. He held himself and then his head and two inches plunged inside. Callie moaned and arched up ready to receive more but Heath just grinned. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her well fucked ass and quickly pushed in before she could register what was going on then plunged both cocks deep inside her and then waited.

Callie cried out as they sunk in. Both of them felt exactly the same and now she was filled with cock. What was going on. "Heath what...How?" she cried out.
"What do you think girls are the only ones that can wear a strap on Callie. I have on your favorite and now you are going to get fucked by me in both of your holes at the same time just like you have always wanted," he smiled. He reached up and pulled her blindfold off and began to fuck her slowly, grinding both cocks deep inside her body.
 
Callie felt Heath between her legs. She was unsure if she was in trouble still or not. She fighting the urge to wriggling around on the bed. When he asked did she think he was going to hurt her. She nodded her head. She was relieved to hear he wasn't going to punish her.

She felt the leather of the crop resting on her boob. He moved it in a circle and she felt chills in her body. He light tapped at her boob with the crop. He moved the crop between her boobs. Every now and then he'd tease her nipples with the crop making them rock hard.

The crop trailed down her to her pussy making her pussy tingle. He lightly tapped her lips with it earning a moan from her lips. The crop ran over her crack gaining more moans. She was arching into the blows. She liked the crop. For a whole minute he directed the hits on her clit. Her breathing became heavier and he was bringing her right to the edge.

He kissed her as he leaned over her. Hearing him say it was time for her present excited her. He felt him line his cock up at his entrance. She let out a gasp feeling him enter her. She arched her back up wanting more. She felt something that felt like a cock head up against her ass but it couldn't be a cock head. He was already in her.

She had two cocks in her. One in her ass and one in her pussy too. She was moaning out. She was confused why there was two but she wasn't complain.
She questioned him about how there could be two. He explained it was the strap on and he had a favourite dildo.

She had always wanted to have him fuck both holes and now she was getting it. He took her blindfold off and she looked up at him. "Oh god Heath it feels better than I've ever imagined. Harder please." She said.
 
Heath smiled at her but kept the pace nice and slow. He was going to have her begging for him to fuck her hard. He wanted her to cry out for sweet release before he would let her have it and even then he might deny her. Tonight was all about domination and teaching young Callie a lesson. Well actually it was more about having fun being her master and making her beg him and he was going to make her beg, oh yes he was.

The actual strap on he was using was a real life copy of his own cock. Callie and he had made it 6 months ago when she had found an ad in x-rated magazine about making a vibrator from your lovers cock. She had sent away for the kit and it had come with a plaster of paris kit to make a mold and a resin kit to make the actual dildo or vibrator. Callie had gotten him hard and then plunge him into the tube of plaster then played with his balls to keep him hard for the set amount of time. Then they had let it set and pored the latex resin in. She had decided to make a solid copy and then attach it to a harness so she could fuck their little playthings with his cock. She thought it would be fun and kinky. Heath now found out she had been using it on herself as well.

Now she had two of the same cock deep inside her, one in her ass and the other in her pussy and Heath was slowly pushing and pulling them in and out, keeping the pace slow. He saw the pleasure on her face, but also the frustration that he would not go any faster and he pulled her nipple weights a little as he pushed into her. Letting them go as he pulled out he did it again the next time as well. He would keep this up for awhile and see what Callie thought of it.
 
Callie had never really being completely submissive to Heath like this. She was really enjoying it but she was out of her comfort zone. They normally used girls together like this but it was her turn now. Tonight was all about pushing boundaries and enjoying themselves.

She knew the dildo was the one they made of his cock. She had seen it in a magazine and wanted to just make it for fun. When she was on her own she used it on herself. She also made a vibrating one. She thought it was hot and kinky to use and it was.

She had the same big two cocks in her. She loved it so much. She was groaning out and her face was completely full of pleasure. She bite her lip moaning out. He pulled her nipple weights hard and she shrieked out in pain.

She looked up at him "Harder please Master. I need it harder. Give it to me. Please just give it to me as hard as you can. I need it." She screamed out.
 
Heath smiled. That was what he wanted to hear. Normally it was Callie doing all the teasing with him and giving him the subtle orders but tonight he was enjoying turning the tables. Now that she had begged him to fuck her hard she was in for the ride of her life. He was going to fuck her so hard she was not going to be able to walk right for days.

"So does my little pet want me to fuck her harder does she," He said in a mock sincere tone while stroking her hair. "Well we can't have her crying out all the time now can we, no we can't," he continued in a sort of half baby talk sort of manner. He shifted so he was now right between her legs and in a much better position to thrust into her hard and fast. He still kept up his infuriatingly slow pace though and Callie was throwing her head from side to side and moaning in agony. The thing she had forgotten was that she still had on the clitoral stimulator and Heath slowly reached down and eased it back onto her clit. He doubted she even felt it. As he pulled out he reached towards the foot of the bed and grabbed the remote then eased back in and raised himself back up again.

Looking down at her he saw her eyes closed and tears of frustration leaking from them. He was keeping her right on the edge of an orgasm but not giving her enough stimulation to go over the edge, and he was not giving her the hard pounding she desperately wanted either. Every now and again she would whisper, "Please master" as he slowly thrust in, but mainly she whimpered and tried to thrust her hips up but her restraints held her securely. Heath was tempted to torture her some more but decided she had had enough. As he pulled out he hit the highest setting on the stimulator and then pounded into her hard and fast.

He laughed as her eyes flew open in surprise, glee, pleasure, he didn't know what. He just thrust deep and hard then pulled out and thrust in as hard as he could again and again. He was going to pound Callie into oblivion before he filled her ass up with another huge load of his cream and he didn't care how many times she came.
 
Callie nodded her head when Heath in a mocking tone said does she want it harder. He stroked her hair. She looked at him as he stroked her long blonde locks. He told her they couldn't have her crying out. She sort liked but disliked the baby sort of talk. He didn't go any harder or faster, he kept a slow pace. It was driving her crazy. Her head was moving from side to side and she was whining out.

He pulled out of her and she wanted to scream and shout he was really messing with her and she hated it. He moved to the bottom of the bed and she saw him grab a remote. He slid back in and she felt so frustrated. Her eyes were full of tears. She was so frustrated. He was messing with her and keeping her constantly on edge.

"Please Master." She sobbed out every now and then. He was going so slow and it was driving her crazy. He pulled out and set the stimulator off. She hadn't even realised he'd put it back on her. He slid into and gave it to her the way she wanted hard and fast. She threw her head back moaning out loudly.

He was thrusting in as hard as he could. She felt she wouldn't be able to last very much longer. "Master please please please please please can I cum." She whimpered out. She so need to cum right now. She felt it would be quite a big orgasm.
 
Heath looked deep in Callie's eyes as he pounded both her holes. "I want you to cum so much and so many times that the stink of you will never wash out of this bed. I want it so your parents will forever be wondering what that new smell is in their room. Your Master orders you to cum as much as and as often as you can my little slave."

He began to pick up the pace even further as he folded her up a little, bending her bent legs into her chest and opening up her holes to his assault even more. He thrust harder and faster into her then with one hand grabbed the stimulator and crushed it into her clit doubling the impact it would have on her.

"Grab your Nipples and play with them slave. I want you on sexual overload. I want you cumming and cumming for at least the next ten minutes do you hear me. I want you to experience the most intense orgasm of your life and you will do it because your Master has told you to do it." Heath wondered if that would actually work. Callie was actually really getting into this, but he wondered if just ordering it would actually make it true. Well he could only do his part to help by fucking her hard and deeply and that was what he was doing.
 
Heath was giving it to Callie so hard and she loved it so much. She was glad she had permission to cum whenever. He folded her up, bending her legs to her chest and gave more access for him. He thrust harder and faster into her. He grabbed the stimulator and crushed it into her clit making it stimulator her clit even more. She screamed out in pleasure.

He told her to grab at her nipples and play with them. Her hands went to her nipples and grabbed them hard and squeezed them. She was moaning out. He told her he want her to cum for at least the next 10 minutes and that he wanted her to have the most intense orgasm ever.

She closed her eyes tightly and bite her lip hard as her body began to cum. She was screaming out as she was getting DPed. She loved it so much. This orgasm was different. More intense and crazy. Her body shook and her moans were different and louder.
 
Heath smiled as he heard her moaning and screaming in ecstasy. This was what he wanted her to experience and it looked like it was happening. With every thrust he saw more and more juices escaping her pussy and soon a large puddle was forming underneath her, but she showed no signs of stopping. He continued to thrust hard into her, changing the angle of his attack every now and again to hit different parts of her interior.

As he felt her start to come down he grabbed the stimulator again and lifted it up and then pinched her clitoris while pounding into her. He gave it a little shake then put the stimulator back on and moved it in circles on it while pushing it down on her.

He slowed down his pace a little, but thrust in as hard as possible into her. He was literally pounding her into the bed and she seemed to be loving it. He knew he was as her ass was clutching at his cock each and every time it thrust into her, and as she continued to cum, her muscles clutched and pulled at him as her ass quivered. She was almost milking his cock and he knew it would not be long before he was unloading a massive amount of cum deep inside her bowels.
 
Callie was feeling things she never had ever felt before right now. Heath always gave her powerful orgasms but this one was so much powerful. She felt like she was in heaven. She was causing so much mess on her parents bed but she didn't care at all. She was in to much pleasure to care about anything else. He was still thrusting hard into her.

She felt herself slowly start to come down but when he pinched at her clit he started a whole new orgasm off. He put the stimulator back on her clit which dragged out the second orgasm out more. "Fuck Heath." She cried out. He slowed his pace down which let her come down from her second orgasm. She was breathing heavily.

He was pounding her into the bed and she was loving it. His cock was so deep up her ass and it felt so good. Her ass hole was wanting his cum so much. She moved her hands to his back she pulled him and kissed him. "Oh Heath I love you." She said as she looked deeply into his eyes as a third orgasm began. Her body was shaking under him.
 
Heath was not going to hold out much longer. He had managed to hold out through two intense orgasms by reciting mathematical equations in his head while her anal muscles had threatened to milk his balls dry, but now that she was starting a third and had captured his head and was kissing him deeply as well all other thoughts besides the pleasure he was feeling had fled from his head.

He kissed her back hard, crushing their mouths together and thrusting his tongue deep inside her. He wrestled with her tongue, wrapping his around hers as he kissed her passionately, barely allowing them to breathe. His hands found her breasts and twisted and pulled on her nipples and the weights he had attached there. He lifted them up and allowed them to drop then pinched and twisted her nipples before gripping her breasts and massaging them, sometimes firmly then softly.

Finally he felt his orgasm approaching and he grabbed her hips and reared up, plunging hard and fast into her ass. He was smacking her cheeks so hard with his pelvis he was leaving marks but he had never been this hard before or this deep inside her. "God I am going to fill you up Callie. I am going to shoot so much into you you are going to taste it." He thrust deep into her pushing in as far as he could go, the latex cock penetrating her pussy deeply as well. Suddenly he felt his cum start to rise up, "Here it comes you horny little slut. Take it all. Take everything I have."

Heath thrust as deeply as he could and unloaded a huge load inside of her. His first spurt shooting out and firing far into her. He shot load after load and didn't know if he would ever stop. It was the most intense orgasm in his life and he was actually shaking as he unloaded into her. Finally after what seemed like minutes he stopped and collapsed exhausted across her before finding her lips and kissing her. "I love you to Callie, I love you too."
 
They were making out passionately and his hands went to her perky boobs. He twisted and pulled at her nipples. Her nipples were rock hard for him and the weights were pulling hard on her nipples. She groaned. He lifted up her weight and then dropped it. She was moaning out.

He was twisting at her nipples. He was massaging her boobs. His hands moved to her hips and he was fucking her ass harder and faster. She was moaning out loudly. He smacked at her cheeks leaving marks on her body. He was so hard in her. He was thrusting deeper in her tight and stretched out ass hole.

"Oh god fuck yes. Fill me up." She screamed out. She was getting it so hard in both holes. She bite her lip hard. He told her it was coming and he told her to take it all. God she wanted that cum. He starting cumming in her and she started cumming again. She loved when they came together.

They were both shaking and breathing heavily. They both started coming down. She took a deep breath in and then released it. God she felt so good. He'd give her so many orgasm. He collapsed on top of her. He kissed her. "I love you so much and that was so crazy good." She said.
 
Heath was tempted to leave her tied up over night and make her sleep in the huge slick of cum and pussy juice but he relented. The role was over and it was time to release her from her shackles and allow her to become Callie once again. The only thing he was going to do was make her leave her parents bed the way it was overnight so their scent could seep into their mattress. He really did want them to wonder what that new smell was.

He pulled out of Callie and as usual she clenched her ass muscles, keeping as much of his sperm inside of her as she could. He was amazed she could after the amount he had pumped into her and he wondered how she would walk with it inside her, but first he needed to untie her. He unstrapped her from the bed first then unbuckled the restraints from her arms and legs. "Your last order slave is to leave this bed as it is until tomorrow night. I do want your parents to wonder what that new smell is. Now you are no longer my slave but Callie once again." With that he leaned in and kissed her sweetly on the lips. "Welcome back lover."
 
Heath pulled out of Callie. She clenched her ass muscles hard keeping as much sperm in her ass as she could. He started to un-strap her from the bed. He unbuckled her legs and arms. She stretched out on the bed. Her wrists were hurting a little. She rubbed. She had never submit to anyone before but it just showed how much she loved and trusted him.

"I'm glad to be back baby." She said laughing. She yawned running her hand through her hair. "Will you carry me to my room?" She asked. She was feeling tired. She yawned more . She looked at the bed seeing the mess but she didn't care. She would clean it up tomorrow. They wasn't back till next week so she didn't care at all. She pulled his lips to hers. "I love you Heath." She whispered. She kissed his neck softly.

"I'm sleepy Heath, take me to bed." She said. She was rubbing her eyes as yawned again. She was ready to go to sleep. Heath had tired her out. She just needed to shut her eyes and fall asleep. She stroked her hair out of her eyes. She was just looking at him.
 
Heath picked her up gently and carried her like a baby in his arms towards her bedroom. She looked so vulnerable like this, half asleep with strands of hair covering her face. She snuggled into his chest and he smiled down at her. This was why he loved her so much. One minute she could be a ferocious sex beast begging him to fuck her like a cat in heat, and the next she could happily curl up in his arms like the most innocent looking child in the world.

He got her to her bed and laid her down before getting in beside her and covering them up. He pulled her in close and she instinctively molded herself to his body. Heath remembered he was still wearing the strap on, but he was too tired to take it off at the moment. He would do it first thing in the morning. What he did do though was grab some moist towelettes that were always beside Callie's bed and cleaned his own cock off. He may love being up her ass and she did keep it very clean for him but there were always consequences and if he wanted to take her in the morning he did not want to risk her getting a disease. Once he was clean he wrapped himself around her and drifted off to sleep, pleasant thoughts buzzing in his head.
 
Heath got Callie to her bed and laid her down. He got beside her and covered them up with the cover. He pulled her body to him and body naturally molded around him. She was yawning a lot. She kissed him passionately. "I love you baby, night." She said. She snuggled up to him and closed her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly. She was starting to drift off to sleep. She slept peacefully.

She woke up the next morning next to a sleeping Heath. She smiled as she ran her hand through his hair. She gave him a peck on the lips. She sat up in the bed stretching. She tried to get off the bed and realised the strap on was still in her. She slide it out of her. She un-strapped from him. She got out of bed leaving him sleeping.

She showered quickly before getting changed. She changed into http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/70/6b/3d/706b3d3efc7d2b636eb4491169bca69e.jpg and http://www.designerwear.co.uk/images/products/zoom/1353498838-16750000.jpg. She made him breakfast and took it through to him. She sat on the bed by him. "Morning huni, I have breakfast." She said.
 
Heath woke up to a smiling Callie and a hot breakfast, what could be better. Well he could think of a few things but this would do for now. He sat up and watched the covers tent up and realized he was still wearing the silly strap on. He would take it off after breakfast. As he ate though he had a wicked Idea.

"Callie I hope you still have the mold for this thing," he said smacking it "Because I want you to make three more before our guest arrives. I have a little something in mind that I think both you and her might enjoy." He contined eating with a mysterious smile on his face.
 
Back
Top