And then I wandered back....

I feel like I have been neglecting my thread......it happens, life gets in the way. I am going to try hard to get some more pics taken this week. :D

Here are a few I managed to snap yesterday of my pretty new bra.
Enjoy and please do not repost.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• purplelace1.JPG
    purplelace1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 706
  • purplelace2.JPG
    purplelace2.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 758
I feel like I have been neglecting my thread......it happens, life gets in the way. I am going to try hard to get some more pics taken this week. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sexy. Love the bra.

Glad to see you back love the lace....you make it look good Eliza;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very pretty!! Where did you get it?

Stunning as always, Eliza. Thank you for sharing, and giving us something to enjoy tonight :)

That one is my absolute favorite! How big are those beauties? Could we see topless next?

They are Ds but I fear they might be shrinking! :eek: I think I have finally reached the point in my weight loss where I am starting to lose boob......:(

Speaking of topless.....IT'S FRIDAY! Thank goodness! Time to relax with a good beer.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• tittiesandbeer.JPG
    tittiesandbeer.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 861
They are Ds but I fear they might be shrinking! :eek: I think I have finally reached the point in my weight loss where I am starting to lose boob......:(

Speaking of topless.....IT'S FRIDAY! Thank goodness! Time to relax with a good beer.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost. :kiss:

attachment.php
Wow!!! Nice look!!! It'd be way hot if we all could see both in all their glory.
D's? Maybe if you gained some weight they might get bigger and better.

Back