young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older is good too. Love that stern, Sean Connery look with the silver hair and the sharp eyes.. yumm. :)

I'm not all that young anymore myself, but I still like that look.

Boi

I'm not sure if I am allowed in here but I do love a 'Daddy'

Older men have patience and concern. Unlike boys who are filled with testosterone and ambitions, older men have experience, emotional pain and sympathy. They tend to cuddle. They make me smile and feel safe. That is the job of a 'Daddy' : )

Then there are the times when I am out of line. Boys don't care. They even encourage my bad behavior. But a 'Daddy' will not.

I will be spanked and yelled at. Ridiculed and adjusted. I love a 'Daddy' who keeps me in line : )

Why on earth wouldnt you be allowed in here, AmberFemXD? Your people too, and this is.. as far as I understand and am willing to accept, is all for us people. Gay, Straight, Bi, Masc, Fem, whatever silly label is attached by others or you choose to attach to yourself. I say welcome one, welcome all.

Besides, your opinion is as valid as anyone else, simply because it is your opinion, and that is what we're asking.

Oh.. and yeah. Daddy's are great :) Rare, but if you find a good one.. just great ;)

Boi

41 UK here, would live a young sissy boy or an older cross dresser to have fun with....anyone out there? X

Why on earth wouldnt you be allowed in here, AmberFemXD? Your people too, and this is.. as far as I understand and am willing to accept, is all for us people. Gay, Straight, Bi, Masc, Fem, whatever silly label is attached by others or you choose to attach to yourself. I say welcome one, welcome all.

Besides, your opinion is as valid as anyone else, simply because it is your opinion, and that is what we're asking.

Oh.. and yeah. Daddy's are great :) Rare, but if you find a good one.. just great ;)

Boi

Good call Boi, Amber you belong here:) rubs an caresses your back

MmHmm, MmHmm, makes me wanna just lay across an older daddies lap and push my bunns up high for him to spank, hehehehe : )

Oh my yes.. especially if he's scolding you and telling you what a naughty girl you've been? God that voice alone is enough to.. ahem. Anyway... :eek:

B

Red Hot

Useing just your bare hand. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK turning the butt cheeks to a cherry red. Feeling the sting run pleasure up your spine:devil:

Older men have patience and concern. Unlike boys who are filled with testosterone and ambitions, older men have experience, emotional pain and sympathy. They tend to cuddle. They make me smile and feel safe. That is the job of a 'Daddy' : )

Then there are the times when I am out of line. Boys don't care. They even encourage my bad behavior. But a 'Daddy' will not.

I will be spanked and yelled at. Ridiculed and adjusted. I love a 'Daddy' who keeps me in line : )

And Daddy loves his little fem

You are more than welcome here babe

I like older guys. I had my first experimentations with a group of them a few years ago. In retrospect I wish I had completely slutted out for them but my conscience got in the way :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back