South Carolina

Seth you could always explain you have a newly diagnosed medical condition which requires frequent nursing care. And can Sweetwife11 come to ?....:D
 
Seth you could always explain you have a newly diagnosed medical condition which requires frequent nursing care. And can Sweetwife11 come to ?....:D

Perfect! Let's coordinate your schedules! Sweet and her man are always welcome !
:devil::heart:
 
Charleston is much different than Myrtle. Lots of history. Gorgeous live oaks adorned with Spanish moss. The battery. The oldest library in US history. The Hunley. Some spectacular mansions. Oceanside parks....hurry up let's go !!

Yes and some awesome colonial gravestones, the cooper river bridge(no long a gamble with life like old one), the seafood and patriots point as well :)
 
we're going Thursday of this week until Tues or Weds of next week

We love MB in the spring and fall before it gets busy. Wow, I have been thinking about SC all afternoon now, ha!

My husband really wants to go on a ghost tour there in Charleston, ha!

I went on the Ghost Tour (graveyard) in Charleston last August. It was great! Loooove Charleston! (And myrtle beach, pawleys, litchfield, South Port, Georgetown ... I could go on!)
Damn it, I'm moving!
 
Yes! I love the beach when the temps are just a bit cooler, ahh..so refreshing. I love being in SC in the fall and spring, SO NICE!

Girl I so agree!

I always go Labor Day weekend and its fantastic. The water is at its warmest. And more space on the sand. We should all meet and go for a banana boat ride. Or the sea screamer . have a sea screamin orgy :D
 
South Carolina definitely has some nice beaches and the water is usually a lot warmer than the Pacific. Myrtle Beach is fun, but I think I like the lazy elegance of Hilton Head more these days. :D
 
South Carolina definitely has some nice beaches and the water is usually a lot warmer than the Pacific. Myrtle Beach is fun, but I think I like the lazy elegance of Hilton Head more these days. :D

Aweeee I so want to go to HH. Never been. Any advice on nice places to stay ?
 
Aweeee I so want to go to HH. Never been. Any advice on nice places to stay ?

Well, it's been awhile since I've been there but I remember the inn at Sea Pines Resort was very nice and relaxing. I'm not a golfer, but apparently they have quite a nice golf course. It's pretty quiet around there though. The most fun I had was renting a large 6 bedroom house right on the beach just outside of Sea Pines with a big group of people. There was a lot more to see being closer to a public beach. There were even a couple of pairs of pretty high powered binoculars on the balcony so bird watching, and people watching, was sort of encouraged :D
 
Thank you !

I just got my copy of SC Nurse. A place called Sonesta Resort HH gives a 20% discount to nurses. It looks pretty. I may Google it.
 
Thank you !

I just got my copy of SC Nurse. A place called Sonesta Resort HH gives a 20% discount to nurses. It looks pretty. I may Google it.

If you're planning to go with someone you're intimate with then I highly suggest Sea Pines. If you're going looking to FIND someone to be intimate with :devil: then I suggest you stay closer to the more popular public beach areas.

Let me know what you discover. Like I said, it's been awhile since I've been there but from what I've heard (some friends just went last year) it sounds like it has kept its charm.
 
Thank you so much. I will check out Sea Pines. I've heard HH is very relaxing and pretty :)
 
Thank you !

I just got my copy of SC Nurse. A place called Sonesta Resort HH gives a 20% discount to nurses. It looks pretty. I may Google it.

I've stayed at the Sonesta the last two years for a meeting. Nice rooms and pool, short walk to the beach access from the rooms, small bar with but nice bartenders, a small fitness room, good food for our meetings.

I can't say anything bad about my stay there. I don't think it would be big on the party crowd due to the size of the bar (although we managed to have our share), but if ou are looking for quiet and relaxing it would fit the bill.

If you have any specific quetions let me know.
 
Last edited:
Myrtle Beach?

Any sexy bi fems in Myrtle Beach this coming week want to show us around?
39m 36bi fem.

Contact us at topcon486atyahoodotcom.
 
Thank you Beach bum. You have a fantastic day as well. I'm enjoying a day away from work. I have a meeting at 2. The discussion is somewhat over my head but the food rocks. Last meeting they served orange dreamsicle cake :)....I may have to pack a to go bag for later !!
 
Just got back in from visiting Savannah, GA for the weekend. Definitely enjoyed the much needed few days away.
 
Indeed, getting away for a while is always nice.

Did the storms hit anyone else bad yesterday? We maintained power but my yard turned into a full-blown pond for a while.
 
Thank you Beach bum. You have a fantastic day as well. I'm enjoying a day away from work. I have a meeting at 2. The discussion is somewhat over my head but the food rocks. Last meeting they served orange dreamsicle cake :)....I may have to pack a to go bag for later !!

Sounds yummy!
 
Back
Top