Chopsticks

babslovesherdaddy

Really Really Experienced
Does anybody else like to play with chopsticks? I love to pinch my nipples and my clit between two chopsticks and tie the ends together with rubber bands. I like to twist my nipples with them. Chopsticks on my clit makes me so wet. I would love to play like this with my Dom in control some day. So far I have only done it alone, although He has enjoyed the pics, as have select people He ordered me to send them to. Who likes to play like this? What is your experience?

There is a story here on Lit called Sticks that inspired me. It has a little scat-like action in it, not too graphic, which in fantasy is kind of a turn on though I have no desire to play like that in real life. It's the chopsticks action that really got me going though. That I wasted no time turning into a reality for myself.

This is very common, and also works well on the tongue. :devil:

I will definitely try this--thanks for the idea! I have used french hair clips on my nipples, but I like the idea that the pressure could be adjusted with your method. I'm just imagining how the chopsticks might feel on my clit, now.....

I will definitely try this--thanks for the idea! I have used french hair clips on my nipples, but I like the idea that the pressure could be adjusted with your method. I'm just imagining how the chopsticks might feel on my clit, now.....

It feels wonderful. Do try. ;) i like the chopsticks because they stay where you put them without slipping behind the nipple. It is a challenge for me to put them on my clit but once I get them on there, wow! :)

tumblr_mehluztUVW1rmuzlio1_400.jpg

found this lovely image and couldn't seem to help myself ~ so have added it to the thread for inspiration.
:nana::nana::nana:

I never thought of doing anything to my tongue. Might have to try it just to see what it feels like.

Chopsticks on the tongue make for an excellent addition to bondage as well and it's an easy way to bring bondage to head/face. It can really restrict movement.

Gives me new ideas for when I order my Japanese takeaway this week!
Chopstick on the clit though has got to hurt, big time?!!

OK, I'm having Chinese for lunch tomorrow.

And the food has no appeal to me at all! ;)

Well, I tried the chopsticks today, and I have to say I'm not as tough as I thought I was! It was a bit too much on my clit....perhaps I need to build up to it. I did enjoy them on my nipple, though!

Well, I tried the chopsticks today, and I have to say I'm not as tough as I thought I was! It was a bit too much on my clit....perhaps I need to build up to it. I did enjoy them on my nipple, though!

I'd be glad to help you build up to it! Your clit will get used to it, it might just take a little time :devil:.

Keep the rubberbands as close to the ends of the chopsticks as you can at first. Then if you do want it tighter roll them in a little at a time. You can also wind the rubberbands looser at first, then if desired, loop them around the sticks once more.

Keep the rubberbands as close to the ends of the chopsticks as you can at first. Then if you do want it tighter roll them in a little at a time. You can also wind the rubberbands looser at first, then if desired, loop them around the sticks once more.

If they're at the end are they still super tight?
No idea how you'd attach them on your clit .... or how you can even stand the pain!!?! Such a nice idea though

Back