Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does't look like imgur allows direct links... hmm I'll figure something out...

Bum Play

Bum Play

Test post. Apparently adult photos are against photo-bucket's terms, so will probably be deleted. Trying Imagevenue as well. If none is deleted after a while I'll get uploading again.

Love your soft asshole

Goey, Goey, Goey...

You are hotness personified. Beautiful body with real curves, a wickedly sexy side, and as we can see creeping into your more recent pictures, a beautiful face and smile too.

Like.

Oh. My. God

Goey. I love your blushing 'English Rose' cheeks - and I want to spunk on all 4 of them.

Thank you so much.

I am looking forward, as patiently as I can, for you to fulfill my request. Then I can die a happy man

xx

H

Do you think that maybe i shouldn't post after several red wines?

You have a wonderfully delicious, lickable, spankable, fuckable ass.

Thank you so VERY MUCH for sharing with us.

Love that ass keep it up E and I also like the surprise face pics.

Bum Tease

That's one stunning set of pics Goey- your lovely bum can tease me as much as you like ...and it's great to see the beautiful face that goes with the lovely body!:kiss:

This is typically the first thread I look for when I get here. Being an ass man, I cant help but drool over that ass you have, it is perfect. Oddly enough, I can't get enough of those epic tits, with those sexy pierced nipples either. I can't help but want to suck on them. Of course with an ass like that you love anal :heart:, but after reading you are a squirter too, another major turn on! Of course, who can't forget that you love to suck dick as well. Dear god, you have the whole package! Now that I've nearly sent myself over the edge..

What can I say, I just love cock and cum lol

(also more photos being uploaded as I type this!)

Misc Boobs

Some random boob photos (from the 'After Shower' and 'Air Hostess' set). I don't really like the rest of the photos from those sets so just posted the 'best of'

Misc Boobs

Some random boob photos (from the 'After Shower' and 'Air Hostess' set). I don't really like the rest of the photos from those sets so just posted the 'best of'

Now I am going to have to stop and wipe all the drool of the keyboard

Misc Boobs

For some reason, all I can think of is a motor boat. I wonder why that is? ;)

Misc Boobs

MMM.....LOVELY!!! Would absolutely love to lavish attention on those!!:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back