What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male nipples! I love to see erect male nipples, and a nipple ring is appreciated too!
 
Wife showing

I love my modest wife being seen naked by other men. She obliges me sometimes, while other times, I arrange “accidental exposure”for her. Hot.
 
Having my pussy spanked by an older guy then him fingering me in front of friends and dominating me - so wet

That turns me on just thinking about it. I'm getting visuals here, the bonus here is I could easily see myself doing the spanking or being one of the friends watching. Either way, I still get my dirty talk and feeling naughty aspects that I like. Thanks for the double shot!
 
I am curious about snowballing lately. Are there any ladies with experience that can share some advice to make it a positive experience?
 
Hairy Armpits

I am very attracted to women who have hairy armpits. I also prefer women who don't use perfume to mask their natural aroma. However, I prefer that she stays clean daily.
 
I am curious about snowballing lately. Are there any ladies with experience that can share some advice to make it a positive experience?

I can remember the first time I tried it. I had discussed it with the girl i question, and so one day she restrained me before blowing me.

When I came, she forced my mouth open and dribbled some in before she kissed me.

Still a hot memory
 
The thought occurred to me that maybe my greatest fetish was narcissism...but hopefully not to the point of being a personality disorders. Maybe more of "Solan's healthy narcissism" than Freud's unhealthy?

The other day I happened to think of this thread while admiring my naked form in the mirror and thinking to myself, "Damn it. I'd do me!" I certainly think it's better than not liking yourself.

In fact, I thought while turning to see the flared end of a Rumpy butt plug nestled between my ass cheeks, "I DO... 'DO ME' ". Every time I engage in a long ass play session I'm fucking myself. Every time I engage in a long masturbatory session, with or without anal play, I'm making love to myself. I'm selfless, and in pursuit of her pleasure, when making love to my wife, but obviously my fitness enhances my performance and here experience as well.

I think that in being fit and trim again, and in recognition of the hard work it took to get here and maintain it, a bit of self admiration, or maybe appreciation, enhances the sexual experience both solo and with a partner. It's certainly better than "self loathing" at what has become of yourself and the dreadful thought that no one could possibly find you attractive again.
 
Last edited:
Incest- daddy daughter,’ mommy daughter, mommy daddy and daughter. Rape fantasy is also a big one for me. Feel free to message me if any of this is your bag.
 
My current one is being tied up, arms and legs (sometimes an optional hood right over my head) whilst my female partner (this person changes from my female friends, associates and colleagues etc) uses my body and cock as she wishes, all the while (and this is the crucial part) describing her sexual fantasies and what turns her on as she uses my body for her pleasure.
The thought of her completely and comfortably verbalising scenarios of what pleasures her and is swirling around her head as she freely uses me is just highly erotic for me at the moment

I think this stems from being with a number of GF's who just didn't let themselves go sexually and were prudish to a certain extent and this kink results from the pleasure, excitement and openness f the other GF's that did let themselves go.
 
In real life, weight gain. Seeing my girlfriend's clothes get tighter over the course of our relationship, or be outgrown outright, is a source of endless enjoyment for the both of us. I also like when she dominates me, teases me, forces me to pleasure her and the like. Still pretty mild, but eventually we'll move on to more "extreme" scenarios, possibly involving others. The thought of her "forcing" me to blow a cute femboy in front of her is extremely hot.

In fantasies, all of the above, but with some more sadistic BDSM shtit thrown in there, too. I still find it hard to reconcile rape fantasies with feminism; mostly I try to compartmentalize.
 
I am very attracted to women who have hairy armpits. I also prefer women who don't use perfume to mask their natural aroma. However, I prefer that she stays clean daily.

Fully identify with this. I'm still amazed how little this is featured in the mainstream given a lot of guys do find this highly erotic. Plenty of women on instagram accounts give plenty of inspiration in this context!
 
My gf and I have a cum fetish too

I can remember the first time I tried it. I had discussed it with the girl i question, and so one day she restrained me before blowing me.

When I came, she forced my mouth open and dribbled some in before she kissed me.

Still a hot memory

We enjoy doing it in one of our 3sums with a tv friend. She will fellate both of us together them French kisses us both with our cum in her mouth. I love the eroticism of it and the taste. I also love eating creampie out of her pussy after we have all fucked and ejaculated. She often gushes when she cums. It’s like supping a little river of cum from her luv cup.
 
Currently its middle aged mommy, daddy and adult daughter fantasy. A particular fetish involved is that both mother and daughter have long pendulous breasts with long hard nipples. The daughter fashioned 2 sets of wide, tight fitting elastic cuffs for her and mom to wear at the base of their tits causing their tits to stiffen and jut out lewdly. He lays on his back,legs up with his ass at the edge of the bed as his wife rims him. Daughter hands him his cell phone and uses face time feature on her phone to show daddy how she's playing with mommy's ass and pussy while he gets his ass licked. She goes close-up on her mother's loosened ass hole as she shoved her long nipple into it and tells her mother to clench down. Then slowly withdraws her long hard nip with the camera very close in so daddy can see it all. She pulls back for a wider shot of her face, lifts her nip to her nose, and gives it a sniff then a lick as she winks at her daddy. She then repeats the insertion scene with the other breast and moves over to him, dangling it over his mouth and says, "this ones for you daddy"

Sorry for the length.... That's just what's got me going lately. Got carried away..
 
Men with deep voices. Everytime I blush, I love it.
Doesn't make them manlier than a guy with a higher voice I just find deep voices soothing but its not a deal breaker
 
Servicing men while my wife or another woman watches, masturbates and makes wonderfully lewd comments! Mmmm...I just ADORE that scenario!!! 💓
 
Having kinky sex with my best friend. Using dildos and strapons on each other while our boyfriends think we are out shopping ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top