The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorram computer battery!

OMG I love Jayne.. Just the dense no bull shit attitude. His guns and women. In that order lol Now i'm going to have watch the series again, then the movie.
heh. An i'm so in love with Mal. Of course what woman isn't.

But if i ever have a kid and its a girl.. Inara.
Although i love Kaylee, its so over done.

Yes....I admit that the whole cast of Firefly is "crush" worthy......heck the characters were just so well done that it almost gave the viewer a "fly on the wall/space western reality show" feel to it. Except no spray tans. ;)

They both are beautiful names. :D

-makes note "Biting makes hims pointier"-

:D

Christmas-y

Yours?


*chuckles softly* I thought you already knew that......

And Christmas is Christmas-y.....wonderful.

Mine went well.....had a blast watching the nieces and nephews play with their new toys.

Take it easy you both and have a good one.
 
Yes....I admit that the whole cast of Firefly is "crush" worthy......heck the characters were just so well done that it almost gave the viewer a "fly on the wall/space western reality show" feel to it. Except no spray tans. ;)

They both are beautiful names. :D

Take it easy you both and have a good one.

Its just insane that a series that well done was canceled. Everyone that I've sat down in front of the tv and forced to watch it become addicted.. and then upset that that is it.
 
Mine dropped to 63 last night, a cup of egg nog an some cookies and I was fine. Now I am around 120.

Cheska!! Damn woman. You worry me sometimes. I'm glad it's at 120 though. Mine's elevated a bit. I haven't been as careful as I should be. It's back to my usual grind.
 
Dear Ex,
You may not, but some of us want to just put the whole thing behind us.
Can you stop trying to be my friend?
kthxbai
 
Lt. I wonder if he'd go for an older woman. My god he's fucking yummy. I'm going to burn in a special place in hell.
 
Lt. I wonder if he'd go for an older woman. My god he's fucking yummy. I'm going to burn in a special place in hell.

LT - I have those same thoughts (gender differences, of course), and I assume the same destiny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top