Mother Son or MILF and boytoy body switch

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
Hi,

I've been toying with the idea of writing about a story about an older woman and a young male teen switching bodies.

What I wanted to write about was either a mother son body switch or a MILF who has a boytoy on the side.

For the MILF and the boytoy is pretty straight up. They switch bodies and the MILF loves that shes now in a mans body and wants to now try being the one who does the fucking. So she fucks the teen (who is now in her body) senseless everytime, guiding and teaching on all the pleasure spots a woman has..??

As for the mother son... I think its more interesting but my main problem has always been ... how would i initiate it. I mean what kind of circumstances could i bring up where the mother (in her sons body) would want to fuck her son (in the mothers body). She'd ofcourse being having raging hormones since she has turned into a teen boy but how would she get her son who is now a bodacious curvy milf to get fucked.??

Any help and suggestions would be great!
 
How about this: the Mother is divorced from the Son's father, because he was a scumbag who treated women like dirt. She is afraid that her son will turn out just like his father, in fact she has already seen hints of this personality trait beginning to emerge. She wants to nip it in the bud.

She has a friend who is a bit of a mystic or a witch doctor or a voodoo practitioner or whatever. This friend arranges for the body switch. The Mother's goal is for the Son to live for several days as a woman, so that he can emphasize with them more fully. Of course, to fully understand what it is like to be a woman, that will have to include having sex as a woman. She can't expect her Son (in her body!) to go out and have sex with some stranger, so she has to take care of it herself.

Of course, in the course of the saucy five-page sex scene, they BOTH learn a little about the opposite sex. And about themselves.

Who knows? Maybe they both like the new arrangement, and decide not to drink the undo-potion?
 
Back
Top